Houseofharwoodandrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen anyone so pouty and trying to be sultry in all my life. Surprised there isn’t a thread already about her

Gets pissed most weekends and uploads the worst cringe fest insta stories of her dancing and miming to music while never cracking a smile

Thinks she’s god gifts and as a fellow Geordie if I have to listen to her stupid crappy song she sings in a fake Geordie accent with over the top geordie colloquialism I’m gonna lose my tit

Reactions: 4
She’s probably the most screen recorded for my girls group chat! Embarrassment

Does she really think she looks good when she’s singing and pouting and drinking on instastories?? Absolute sad case, also the song choice making it clear she reads here haha

I have noticed she’s smiling a little bit more which is a refreshing change but ffs claire get some decent content and not just videos and pictures of yourself you’re soooo vain

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her when she constantly complained about living in “the squat”. How awful it was for her. How it was the worst thing she’d ever gone through etc etc. I just thought you know what you’re in such a fortunate position being able to buy and completely renovate a house, you’re also being gifted a lot of materials and furnishings and it got too much for me, I was sick of the moaning. Many people out there are struggling to even get their foot on the first step of the property ladder and here she was ‘woe is me’ because her house was dusty. Nah.

Reactions: 6
Thank you for starting this thread! Those lip fillers though...🤦‍♀️
Her house is lovely but it looks the same as other home accounts, as they're all gifted the same tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I preferred her old house. I know it didn’t have the best outdoor space for the kids but it had all the character and charm.

Reactions: 4
Nice interior taste but loves herself FAR too much. I feel embarrassed for her when she starts pouting into camera with all the filters. Rates herself.....A LOT😂

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s favourite 50yr old booking her flights to Ibiza for a holiday with her mates

Reactions: 3
I just saw on her stories that she lost her kid for 40 minutes whilst on holiday, thank god they found him mine went missing for less than 10 minutes once and I was nearly physically sick when we found him. I have to say I was a bit worried when she was posting and they all looked pissed as farts, I was kind of thinking oh god I hope the kids don’t fall in the pool or something 😬

• Wow
I just saw on her stories that she lost her kid for 40 minutes whilst on holiday, thank god they found him mine went missing for less than 10 minutes once and I was nearly physically sick when we found him. I have to say I was a bit worried when she was posting and they all looked pissed as farts, I was kind of thinking oh god I hope the kids don’t fall in the pool or something 😬
My parents used to drink on holiday and I’m now a mother myself and I’ve never drank in front of my child and don’t feel like I could I feel like it’s quite an old school thing to do. The culture of doing this with brits is dying out Now or at least amongst my friends it is some of who like a drink although some people still go and get absolutely lathered with their kids in tow. Tends to be chavs and older parents still doing it

I agree, I absolutely HATED it when my parents were drunk on holiday. I rarely drink as a mum mostly as I’m just too bleeping tired 🤣 but I’d hate my kids to see me drunk.

I do feel for her though, she must have been out of her mind with worry when her little boy was hiding.