Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katienana

I'm not totally shocked by that because she was always going out on the piss with her mates and never with her husband. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2

Axmz2929

I wasn’t surprised at the price as it’s typical for Whitley Bay especially the particular part she lives in but very surprised how unfinished the house actually was! No wonder we’d keep seeing the same corners of the house on her Instagram

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Dont follow her anymore coz she was boring. But hope shes ok. Wonder what will happen to the house. They must have spent alot on that. Did she say why? They seemed a good fit so I'm assuming someone was unfaithful.
Think she said yesterday that she will be moving with the kids.

• Sad

Amez1984

She did a story update a few weeks ago. Said she’s still in her flat writing her book which she is enjoying and that kids and everybody are ok.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Nice interior taste but loves herself FAR too much. I feel embarrassed for her when she starts pouting into camera with all the filters. Rates herself.....A LOT😂

Days28

I don’t think she did? Am sure they were sharing the house - so the children stayed in the same place 7 days a week and she was at her parents half of the week and then in the house for the other half.
i loved her account when they were getting married - I thought they were a lovely couple, nice house and the kids seemed really nice - not like the instabrats on so many other influencers accounts. I thought she changed as she was hitting 40, went crazy with the gym/fillers and wild nights/holidays.

Pinky1977

I agree it must have been awful for you to lose your child in your holiday home In one of the bedrooms? Bit pissed were you pet?

• Haha

JessaP

Thank you for starting this thread! Those lip fillers though...🤦‍♀️
Her house is lovely but it looks the same as other home accounts, as they're all gifted the same shit!

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Was he the same age as her or younger? I think she had some sort of awakening after her dad died. She changed she always acted a bit like a teenager and dressed like the 18 year old insta models. Good for her coz she had the body for it but it just seemed a bit odd and disjointed to me.

Gingerhat

I think shes obviously had a really tough year and surviving a marriage breakdown. Just trying to enjoy herself when she doesn't have her children with her. I like her.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
She only seems to post about her getting pissed, not having the kids and her outfits that 21 year olds wear. Not much chat anymore.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I love her. Actually so sad they split as though they were good together. Guess no one knows what goes in behind closed doors. A shame given it’s not long since her dad passed away, maybe it gives you a reason to think life too short?!