Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedeemegadoodoo

I used to follow her and enjoyed her Insta. She says something happened, she was drinking a lot land put on weight. This happened to me! Fair play to her for getting through it. I’m sober and have been for a while but I still find it motivating to have people posting about it. That said, she hasn’t been sober long and she does seem to be monetising from it.

Reactions: 2

fedupfatty

I think she has a separate personal account as I follow someone else she is ig friends with & they were together this week & she tagged her in a pic but different account name

I hope she is doing ok , I loved her posts & chat etc

Reactions: 1

Purplechewie

She deserves the best, I love her posts. Posting on social media is probably not a priority but she is looking fab, it must be hard having to go through half a week at home with kids. Felt for her today as Father's Day must be a hard one under the circumstances.

Sloth

Chatty Member
I just saw on her stories that she lost her kid for 40 minutes whilst on holiday, thank god they found him mine went missing for less than 10 minutes once and I was nearly physically sick when we found him. I have to say I was a bit worried when she was posting and they all looked pissed as farts, I was kind of thinking oh god I hope the kids don’t fall in the pool or something 😬
My parents used to drink on holiday and I’m now a mother myself and I’ve never drank in front of my child and don’t feel like I could I feel like it’s quite an old school thing to do. The culture of doing this with brits is dying out Now or at least amongst my friends it is some of who like a drink although some people still go and get absolutely lathered with their kids in tow. Tends to be chavs and older parents still doing it

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I’m surprised I wasn’t abducted as a child my mam and dad use to get completely pissed on all holiday 😂😂 but yeh times have changed more weirdos around I’m scared to take my eye of my kids abroad now and I don’t drink anyways

Sloth

Chatty Member
How is it known that she was the one that had the affair?

Also you saying she moved out of the family home and left Rex and Scarlett with James?
Someone posted about it earlier. Obviously it could be not true. She acted like a teenager all the time though so it wouldn’t surprise me