Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WitsEnd

Is there a rant thread for her? because she is a mess of a human being! Truly pathological and shockingly out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 9

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I find it so annoying how she manages to muscle in on all of our big Royal events. I know that’s probably a bit irrational but really rubs me up the wrong way.

• Haha
I found that really insensitive. The fact she went round the side of the house and showed the balconies, and zoomed into things like the dog bed. People died there and it was a live crime scene. It was just disgusting.
It was weird because she mentioned how angry locals were with Nancy Grace being at the house and all of that and then it felt like she did more or less the exact same thing??

• Heart

panini

VIP Member
I used to love her, but since she visited Moscow, I've gone off her. She had no business being there, she hasn't even been covering the case. Her post about her visit just feels vulgar, is littered with misinformation an she has come across to me as nothing more than a grief tourist.

Her obsession with the queen is a bit weird too. I don't understand how she can love the monarchy so much, when Prince Andrew is tied up with all the ghislaine maxwell stuff.
I found that really insensitive. The fact she went round the side of the house and showed the balconies, and zoomed into things like the dog bed. People died there and it was a live crime scene. It was just disgusting.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I reckon she disables her account on purpose. Makes it look like she's been taken down by some higher power for 'telling the truth'. She's done it before, an always comes back claiming someone with authority got her account back for her. She loves the drama of it all.

Reactions: 8

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I completely agree with you about money being a motivating factor with her and conspiracy theories being lucrative. In my opinion you have to be lacking basic ethics and critical thinking to pursue that avenue though, regardless of the depth of your greed. So I think at her core she’s a nutter and pretty toxic person. Interestingly, I just came across this on Vicky Smith’s account, re: Russell Brand, and immediately thought that she was probably referring to House in Habit as the account that has been mentioned to her often …
I agree, I think HiH is probably the account she's referring to. Jessica is constantly promising 'big reveals' etc but never seems to follow through. She actually never provides much 'exclusive' information at all when you think about it.

I won't be surprised if she eventually gets kicked off IG and goes full paywall on substack due to the 'haters' and, of course, the $$$.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Of course, has to insert herself into everything, acts like she's got all the secrets and is the fountain of all knowledge.

She's a dick.

Maybe she should focus on her son that is still healing instead of leaving it all to her husband to try insert G Maxwell into the titanic sub story.

Oh no, that would require being a decent mother.

I quite liked her coverage, but laughed when she said the whole thing was a distraction to stop people from talking about something else. But she covered the sub and not the other news too??

• Haha
I find it so annoying how she manages to muscle in on all of our big Royal events. I know that’s probably a bit irrational but really rubs me up the wrong way.
Found it even more annoying that she has such strong opinions on how much was spent on the coronation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Jealous because ur a loon 🤣 Also she does this "shameless advertising" every couple of snaps and she always says like "sorry guys here's a shameless ad because my fam gotta eat hahahaha" and then she shares whatever Chinese shit she's been sent to sell, ok fair enough, 100% i get it, my fam gotta eat too okay...

Now, she knows the more she advertises shit for companies the more she gets paid, so slowly the amount of ads in her stories etc have been going up- but then she slates the Kardashians who have made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS through advertising/selling, and she's sitting in economy giving out about them on their own private jet that advertising essentially paid for ... and she thinks they're the dickheads 😂 Which comes back to women slating women, I ain't a Kardash Klan fan, but them bitches be doing good fuckin business since day one, credit where credit is due 💰

• Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I don't get the constant updates to Internet strangers on her sons healing/health/complications?

All she had to say was she's dealing with some family issues and needs time away but will be back when she can.

Just be with your son and focus on him instead of telling people that really don't care?