Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for all of the Irish house self build accounts or do we just lash it all out here ?

Some of these accounts are boring enough and VERY repetitive in themselves... I don’t feel they warrant a single individual thread ...I wonder could we start up awhole thread for them all ?

Sarah housebythewhitethorns is herself quite boring and similar to a lot of the others

Sarah is a home Economic’s teacher and they are renowned to be quite mammyish , controlling and perfectionists ...Arts and crafts Pinterest types -she certainly seems to live up to all of this

Her house is beautiful
Literally no expense spared and her kids are cute her husband is Grand.. I googled him, he is getting fond of the camera, suppose they need the Dollahs🏦 and the agency told them the housewives are mad for a bit of Battle

She uses the one swipe on her face stories and ALWAYS in the good light at the window ..so it’s hard to say but I dont think she’s had her Botox redone since the twins? not if she was BF?

He is there full time ...so there is another person to full time parent and probably family too. Doubt they have a nanny currently but I’m sure if he’s working she’s at school etc they would.

Can’t see her going back to teach? Miss how’s your curtains?

Cherington house is the most boring of them all. Good god. Also her house is not great in comparison. She literally only shows the kitchen dining and table.and her dunnes stores photo frames. We get it. You put up 12 photos.
I feel so sorry for her kids, sitting like little scolded mites eating a yogurt on the floor step cos they’re not allowed eat here -there or everywhere. I’d say she’s a force to be reckoned with if you got on the wrong side of her. Then all her bloody lick arsing with the Room tour series and her house drab in comparison to all of the others. Morto for her

Florence&Henri showing skincare wtf
These accounts lose the run of themselves. Her house is not my cup of tea ..like a bare student flat the furniture is so sparse and so uncomfortable looking in her open plan

Syleswoon showing kids etc wtf

And seanua house with the bump pic lol....put it away... I’m here for the underfloor heating tips not your bump love

House by the trees with her little sideways smile! is the most natural not so entirely artificial in her life showing .... but if I see that window again!

Actually I know the layout of that house better than my own

I absolutely adore AshenCloud. A woman with a real talent.

This was so long oops
Lol agree with all of this! The difference with ashenandcloud is that she is actually sharing professional hints and tips not churning out a picture of her kitchen every day.
Ugh that style swoon is the latest victim of adoring herself too much. She is hell bent on getting everyting in that house finished by #gifted or #af. At the end of the day they sell their souls for picture perfect posts and honestly as envy inducing some of the interiors are who wants that for themselves. And the poor kids. Its just awful.

Reactions: 7
love love ashen and cloud .. no freebies no BS, great interior advice !
someone mentioned earlier Sarah battle was after the higher end more affluent follower.. I wouldn’t put Tesco in that bracket or keelings, most people with money hire a qualified interior designer to help with interiors.

Reactions: 5
Ugh that style swoon is the latest victim of adoring herself too much. She is hell bent on getting everyting in that house finished by #gifted or #af. At the end of the day they sell their souls for picture perfect posts and honestly as envy inducing some of the interiors are who wants that for themselves. And the poor kids. Its just awful.
[/QUOTE]

Sarah is becoming a pain. I might have tounfollow

Reactions: 4
Omg seanua ! Why!
Is there a thread for all of the Irish house self build accounts or do we just lash it all out here ?

Some of these accounts are boring enough and VERY repetitive in themselves... I don’t feel they warrant a single individual thread ...I wonder could we start up awhole thread for them all ?

Sarah housebythewhitethorns is herself quite boring and similar to a lot of the others

Sarah is a home Economic’s teacher and they are renowned to be quite mammyish , controlling and perfectionists ...Arts and crafts Pinterest types -she certainly seems to live up to all of this

Her house is beautiful
Literally no expense spared and her kids are cute her husband is Grand.. I googled him, he is getting fond of the camera, suppose they need the Dollahs🏦 and the agency told them the housewives are mad for a bit of Battle

She uses the one swipe on her face stories and ALWAYS in the good light at the window ..so it’s hard to say but I dont think she’s had her Botox redone since the twins? not if she was BF?

He is there full time ...so there is another person to full time parent and probably family too. Doubt they have a nanny currently but I’m sure if he’s working she’s at school etc they would.

Can’t see her going back to teach? Miss how’s your curtains?

Cherington house is the most boring of them all. Good god. Also her house is not great in comparison. She literally only shows the kitchen dining and table.and her dunnes stores photo frames. We get it. You put up 12 photos.
I feel so sorry for her kids, sitting like little scolded mites eating a yogurt on the floor step cos they’re not allowed eat here -there or everywhere. I’d say she’s a force to be reckoned with if you got on the wrong side of her. Then all her bloody lick arsing with the Room tour series and her house drab in comparison to all of the others. Morto for her

Florence&Henri showing skincare wtf
These accounts lose the run of themselves. Her house is not my cup of tea ..like a bare student flat the furniture is so sparse and so uncomfortable looking in her open plan

Syleswoon showing kids etc wtf

And seanua house with the bump pic lol....put it away... I’m here for the underfloor heating tips not your bump love

House by the trees with her little sideways smile! is the most natural not so entirely artificial in her life showing .... but if I see that window again!

Actually I know the layout of that house better than my own

I absolutely adore AshenCloud. A woman with a real talent.

This was so long oops
seanua ... like wtf ! Don’t follow but had a quick look 🤭
Housebythetrees the window 😴 and the trees are awful so bare and scraggy ! I see people cutting those threes down all the time.
Cherington has a chip on her shoulder for some reason, very unfriendly vibe, so don’t follow either.
styles swoon.,don’t follow and don’t think I will !

Reactions: 3
She's been on a career break for a while I thought she said. She said in a Q&A before she was 38. Dunno how the filming will go with school. But I wonder if the business took a bit like and she's on career break how have they so much money
I think she looks far older. Like she has very big lines on her head. Definitely money people. I skip her story’s as she is so boring. Slow and low speaking just makes me switch of. Her home is fab and health to enjoy. But it’s not anywhere near real life as most people’s are.

Buying followers?? Like why? It’s so sad that peoples lives are made better by a number they have following!! Like what the duck does it matter!! Do company’s not even have the effort to look at someone following and see there’s it’s full of foreign men with 10 followers and bots 😂😂 What was that other account she used to tag Cherrington house? Never followed but what’s the story with her?
We need a thread on her. She’s horrible person. So rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Seanua was always painful to listen to ever when they were building the house.

sue dad house is also annoying. Her house is also incredibly ordinary. I don’t understand why people follow her.

I like accounts with style, advice & inspiration. I don’t like house account that love the limelight themselves. I want to see the interiors

Seanua was always painful to listen to ever when they were building the house.

sue dad house is also annoying. Her house is also incredibly ordinary. I don’t understand why people follow her.

I like accounts with style, advice & inspiration. I don’t like house account that love the limelight themselves. I want to see the interiors
does anybody follow Martinas Mark ? A bit of a dose and she’s always posting #af with a heavy filter on. She did a fab job renovating her house but I don’t really understand her account

If you search the hashtag selfbuildireland you will be shocked.

It seems that anyone that has so much as even visited TileStyle has made themselves a Home account and are hell bent on being the Face of a build, gain notoriety and a few free taps

They’ll start out with some ‘tips’ on UFH then boom! They’re making an apple tart or washing their sink with a sponge and giving us clueless ejits a step by step guide. A sponge...groundbreaking

It’s laughable
Desperados
Just enjoy your house!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you search the hashtag selfbuildireland you will be shocked.

It seems that anyone that has so much as even visited TileStyle has made themselves a Home account and are hell bent on being the Face of a build, gain notoriety and a few free taps

They’ll start out with some ‘tips’ on UFH then boom! They’re making an apple tart or washing their sink with a sponge and giving us clueless ejits a step by step guide. A sponge...groundbreaking

It’s laughable
Desperados
Just enjoy your house!
I said same thing here the other day... People dont even have planning applications are givng away free shite from spotlight.... Oh my god the mind boggles

Reactions: 2
Then desperate to include the pregnancy and them foaming at the mouth at the thoughts of future collabs/kiddie content

Ugh.

Some of the homes are far from inspiring or aspirational. We can all look on Pinterest.

Laundry room with raised appliances- you genius
Boot room with with railings hued woodwork- mind blowing

• Haha
Then desperate to include the pregnancy and them foaming at the mouth at the thoughts of future collabs/kiddie content

Ugh.

Some of the homes are far from inspiring or aspirational. We can all look on Pinterest.

Toaster hidden behind a door.... Amazing... Not for me at all now but not in the slightest bit original!

Or the cooking.... Lord save us

does anybody follow Martinas Mark ? A bit of a dose and she’s always posting #af with a heavy filter on. She did a fab job renovating her house but I don’t really understand her account
Followed her for a while because everyone was going on about her. Couldn't actually understand the attraction at all. Like the high heels and dress to eat your dinner on a Thursday! The "styling" of the new shelves finished me off and I hit unfollow. Putting all the random crap up that mean absolutely nothing. Fake books, fake trinkets. Fake lives. This is why their houses all look the same and why they look like houses not homes. There is nothing meaningful or personal on the walls and shelves. No jealousy here whatsoever in case I sound bitter. My home is beautiful and filled with beautiful things that we have collected over the years and tell a story of who we are.

I think why must of us get annoyed is because we can see through the crap, these houses are nice at best, nothing inspiring. Yet it’s pushed in our face of how amazing they are and how innovative they are to be able to put their fake books on a shelf or copy something from a Neptune catalogue. They are as bland as their houses. Martina’s mark with the filters .. who does she think she’s fooling .. dose !

I watched live chats with Caroline(solid starts.ie) last night n wow . Sarah wasn’t good at all doing the live , came across boring n seem she had feck all interest it but asked a lot of questions I thought regarding her own kids . Pretty much everything revert back to her clan . she is soooooooooo boring.
She looked completely different on live than she does in her own clips n pic .
After finishing the online chat, she uploaded a pic of her n def a major diff between the pic n live footage .
( As for Caroline she was just fab v professional came across v well on the live chat n nice lady )

Sarah n sabby are constantly informing us their sizes , whyyyyyyy ! It f%#king annoys me , what are they trying to achieve !!!!

Sarah never comments on the current situation that everyone is in , this pandemic.

She is in her own bubble along with her painful smile n dreadful dehydrated forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched live chats with Caroline(solid starts.ie) last night n wow . Sarah wasn’t good at all doing the live , came across boring n seem she had feck all interest it but asked a lot of questions I thought regarding her own kids . Pretty much everything revert back to her clan . she is soooooooooo boring.
She looked completely different on live than she does in her own clips n pic .
After finishing the online chat, she uploaded a pic of her n def a major diff between the pic n live footage .
( As for Caroline she was just fab v professional came across v well on the live chat n nice lady )

Sarah n sabby are constantly informing us their sizes , whyyyyyyy ! It f%#king annoys me , what are they trying to achieve !!!!

Sarah never comments on the current situation that everyone is in , this pandemic.

She is in her own bubble along with her painful smile n dreadful dehydrated forehead
On that note, does she have bonding done on her teeth or were they always that even? I could look back to the engagement photo shoot but I really just couldn’t be bothered!

Her Botox is good, she’s not completely frozen and still has some lines and movement. She must have been in the minute she stopped BF!!(I would totally be the same!) 😂

Some of the stuff Sarah is showing from Sweaty Betty I've recently just bought, it's not cheap and it absolutely sickens me when you spend hard earned money buying stuff and see somebody showing it off as #gift😖

Reactions: 10
On that note, does she have bonding done on her teeth or were they always that even? I could look back to the engagement photo shoot but I really just couldn’t be bothered!

Her Botox is good, she’s not completely frozen and still has some lines and movement. She must have been in the minute she stopped BF!!(I would totally be the same!) 😂
Her teeth are just Devine, I constantly look at them

I think why must of us get annoyed is because we can see through the crap, these houses are nice at best, nothing inspiring. Yet it’s pushed in our face of how amazing they are and how innovative they are to be able to put their fake books on a shelf or copy something from a Neptune catalogue. They are as bland as their houses. Martina’s mark with the filters .. who does she think she’s fooling .. dose !
Boring and bland is how I'd describe them too, there's definitely no individuality whatsoever. Yeah sure they're nice but they're all carbon copies of each other. When we built our house over 15 years ago we got hand me down sofas from my in laws.. I have since got them reupholstered and they're perfect as they were solid pieces of furniture. I have curtains and bed throws that were bought in Guineys that have stood the test of time.. No #neptunehomeofficial in this house!! 🤣
I love quirky insta accounts like 'aproudhome' and 'vintagehillcork'.. They're not afraid to use colour and to reuse and recycle their furniture.

Reactions: 6

Ugh.

Boot room makes me laugh to myself!! Boot room like?! 😂😂

Followed her for a while because everyone was going on about her. Couldn't actually understand the attraction at all. Like the high heels and dress to eat your dinner on a Thursday! The "styling" of the new shelves finished me off and I hit unfollow. Putting all the random crap up that mean absolutely nothing. Fake books, fake trinkets. Fake lives. This is why their houses all look the same and why they look like houses not homes. There is nothing meaningful or personal on the walls and shelves. No jealousy here whatsoever in case I sound bitter. My home is beautiful and filled with beautiful things that we have collected over the years and tell a story of who we are.
I cannot cope with those styling of the shelves stories. Shelves filled with pointless things like Chanel books and greige trinkets... 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.