Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Spotlight AD💥

when she smiles,it looks like it’s painful for her to do it.

I like her & I don’t like her , there’s something about her !!!!
Its the fakeness like the fakeness i cannot cope....

I was actually just thinking there like when e was in school youd think you were class if you knew the teacher's first name.... Her students will literally know what underwear she wears like

Reactions: 4
Its the fakeness like the fakeness i cannot cope....

I was actually just thinking there like when e was in school youd think you were class if you knew the teacher's first name.... Her students will literally know what underwear she wears like
I can't see her going back to teaching. She has to be creaming the money in with her page and she slgets to stay at home.

Reactions: 2
The pillars for their house could have cost close to €20k

Is there a thread for Triona? She loves the limelight. She used to have a blog when they were in the UK. Her house is nice but I think she has a lot of regrets about the design. She also was a bit sour when Sarah Battle did some recent skin care adverts. Her stories were very passive aggressive suggesting brands should send her skincare products. She would love more adverts. I hate she shows the kids continuously. It’s lazy posting.

There is an American Instagram account I follow. My Texas House. She has huge following. 577k. She only shows her house, her dog & recently her husband. She hardly ever shows her kids. I think this is more responsible approach
What is interesting about Triona is that she had a mammy blog when her eldest was younger. When they started building the house she basically said she was closing that account and starting a building one as her eldest was starting school and she wanted to keep her off public social media. She seems to now show the kids just as much as before so it’s all BS.

I find it mad how much she has changed in the house since they moved in. She got new lights for over the dining table, a new dining table, wants to rip up the wooden floor in the hallway and replace with tiles. The house isn’t finished and they’ve only lived there 2 years. I couldn’t justify changing things when I hadn’t had them that long. And there was other things waiting to be done and paid for.

She also said at one stage that the garage was going to be a double with a dance studio for Amelia. I’m guessing when they did actually build it she realised they didn’t have planning for a double.

What is interesting about Triona is that she had a mammy blog when her eldest was younger. When they started building the house she basically said she was closing that account and starting a building one as her eldest was starting school and she wanted to keep her off public social media. She seems to now show the kids just as much as before so it’s all BS.

I find it mad how much she has changed in the house since they moved in. She got new lights for over the dining table, a new dining table, wants to rip up the wooden floor in the hallway and replace with tiles. The house isn’t finished and they’ve only lived there 2 years. I couldn’t justify changing things when I hadn’t had them that long. And there was other things waiting to be done and paid for.

She also said at one stage that the garage was going to be a double with a dance studio for Amelia. I’m guessing when they did actually build it she realised they didn’t have planning for a double.
I find her account quite boring, I followed for alittle while but her decor is not to my taste and find her hard to listen to.
Plus it seemed to me she only ever really showed the living/dining/kitchen area😴

Reactions: 6
I find her account quite boring, I followed for alittle while but her decor is not to my taste and find her hard to listen to.
Plus it seemed to me she only ever really showed the living/dining/kitchen area😴
I find her voice painful to listen to 🙈 nurses usually have friendly, bubbly personalities in my experience but she just seems so dull. And you can tell she isn't happy with certain things in the house, they definitely messed up the utility room, it's far too small and cluttered looking. Dying for Dunnes to send her Leigh Tucker Willow clothes for the children as she always posts to let us know when they're wearing stuff from that range 🙄 I also find her really rude the way she answers some of her followers questions at times. I'd say she's hard work.

Am I only one who thinks Sarah's husband isn't all that? He's handsome I suppose but my hubby is better looking 😜🤣

Reactions: 12
Am I only one who thinks Sarah's husband isn't all that? He's handsome I suppose but my hubby is better looking 😜🤣
If there was an award for best looking Insta hubby he'd probably win, but yeah I fancy my Tattle hubby😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
If there was an award for best looking Insta hubby he'd probably win, but yeah I fancy my Tattle hubby😂😂😂
Do you follow justalittlebuild? Another dose who has a few threads on here. Her husband gets my vote, very good looking but boy does he know it 😂 he's some kind of hot tit banker and absolutely loaded and she's quite similar to Sarah actually, beige house (although they've just bought an old mansion to renovate), the kids, the good looking hubby, the skinny figure, the perfect life, the smugness.

Reactions: 1
Do you follow justalittlebuild? Another dose who has a few threads on here. Her husband gets my vote, very good looking but boy does he know it 😂 he's some kind of hot tit banker and absolutely loaded and she's quite similar to Sarah actually, beige house (although they've just bought an old mansion to renovate), the kids, the good looking hubby, the skinny figure, the perfect life, the smugness.
I just checked out that account and they have the exact same editing style in their videos and photos with her and the kids haven’t they ? Who’s copying who !!

I just checked out that account and they have the exact same editing style in their videos and photos with her and the kids haven’t they ? Who’s copying who !!
No they are not alike at all. You need to be following SJ a while.

Reactions: 2
Ah yeah now that I looked at the page I did for awhile but found her page boring also. They curate a seemingly perfect life too.

She's very blunt and very opinionated like i wouldnt cross her 😂😂

I find her voice painful to listen to 🙈 nurses usually have friendly, bubbly personalities in my experience but she just seems so dull. And you can tell she isn't happy with certain things in the house, they definitely messed up the utility room, it's far too small and cluttered looking. Dying for Dunnes to send her Leigh Tucker Willow clothes for the children as she always posts to let us know when they're wearing stuff from that range 🙄 I also find her really rude the way she answers some of her followers questions at times. I'd say she's hard work.

Thaaaaaank you... I never seen what people were on about, if you look at older photos of him, he looks nothing like he does now... Sure hes mad posing too.... Like its beyond me how they are so fond of themselves....

Its the smugness my god how can people be like that.... Like imagine all the people that are struggling i jits dont know how these bloggers dont think about the less fortunate

Last edited:
As result of super style sab advice - Sarah’s eyes are irritated slightly n she thinks it’s the dry shampoo causing it!!

For those asking... Funny how those asking only ever ask about #AF links..... Lord god she must think we're awful Stupid... Although i clearly am to even look at this staged fake shite

She's very blunt and very opinionated like i wouldnt cross her 😂😂

Thaaaaaank you... I never seen what people were on about, if you look at older photos of him, he looks nothing like he does now... Sure hes mad posing too.... Like its beyond me how they are so fond of themselves....

Its the smugness my god how can people be like that.... Like imagine all the people that are struggling i jits dont know how these bloggers dont think about the less fortunate
I would say Sarah was the only who always had to have the best or be the best/prettiest/coolest etc. Imagine when she was pursuing Barry.

For those asking... Funny how those asking only ever ask about #AF links..... Lord god she must think we're awful Stupid... Although i clearly am to even look at this staged fake shite
Yes def I’ve notice that too, she is slowly but surly becoming a dose .

Is somebody trying to get pippas attention ?!

Im weak here laughing....

So i was watching laura de barras post last night on who not to follow for trials with clothes.... She specifically mentioned workout clothes... Like maybe just follow actual sporty, athletes for workout gear... They know what they're on about

She then mentioned a big red flag when people say knitwear is soft or wears well... She says that companies have a soft touch to the hand when youre in the shop its all luxurious and soft but wash it and this wears off... So she basically says dont heed anybody who gives a review when they take the clothes straight outta the box they should wear it, wash it,,then review..... Your wan today flaunting around in those daft poses with new gifts 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Is there a thread for all of the Irish house self build accounts or do we just lash it all out here ?

Some of these accounts are boring enough and VERY repetitive in themselves... I don’t feel they warrant a single individual thread ...I wonder could we start up awhole thread for them all ?

Sarah housebythewhitethorns is herself quite boring and similar to a lot of the others

Sarah is a home Economic’s teacher and they are renowned to be quite mammyish , controlling and perfectionists ...Arts and crafts Pinterest types -she certainly seems to live up to all of this

Her house is beautiful
Literally no expense spared and her kids are cute her husband is Grand.. I googled him, he is getting fond of the camera, suppose they need the Dollahs🏦 and the agency told them the housewives are mad for a bit of Battle

She uses the one swipe on her face stories and ALWAYS in the good light at the window ..so it’s hard to say but I dont think she’s had her Botox redone since the twins? not if she was BF?

He is there full time ...so there is another person to full time parent and probably family too. Doubt they have a nanny currently but I’m sure if he’s working she’s at school etc they would.

Can’t see her going back to teach? Miss how’s your curtains?

Cherington house is the most boring of them all. Good god. Also her house is not great in comparison. She literally only shows the kitchen dining and table.and her dunnes stores photo frames. We get it. You put up 12 photos.
I feel so sorry for her kids, sitting like little scolded mites eating a yogurt on the floor step cos they’re not allowed eat here -there or everywhere. I’d say she’s a force to be reckoned with if you got on the wrong side of her. Then all her bloody lick arsing with the Room tour series and her house drab in comparison to all of the others. Morto for her

Florence&Henri showing skincare wtf
These accounts lose the run of themselves. Her house is not my cup of tea ..like a bare student flat the furniture is so sparse and so uncomfortable looking in her open plan

Syleswoon showing kids etc wtf

And seanua house with the bump pic lol....put it away... I’m here for the underfloor heating tips not your bump love

House by the trees with her little sideways smile! is the most natural not so entirely artificial in her life showing .... but if I see that window again!

Actually I know the layout of that house better than my own

I absolutely adore AshenCloud. A woman with a real talent.

This was so long oops

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.