Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the office..... Although she was going to turn it into a laundry room at one stage... Give me strength God
ya but its not a laundry room probably because i imagine the closest she gets to laundry is bagging it all and going to launderette... thats if she even does that she probably has a cleaner doing all that. absolutely no way its just the 2 of them with 5 "working" & getting out as they are. Like each to their own if i had 5 and could afford help id do it. but im sure her portrayal of her doing everything and not admitting to help is gonna have some mothers questioning their abilities. Lil bit of honesty but i don't think shes capable of honesty

Reactions: 5
I'd say she is up early anyway with the kids, and would imagine her husband is there with them. She's probably back in time to do the school run.
I know it's great for mums to get out of the house and have time to themselves but I don't understand why we have to see them going for a dip in the sea EVERY morning.. Show it once and move on!!.. I don't document my runs every day on instagram for validation of some sort.
Exactly newsflash we all leave the house and do things but we don't all feel the need to document it all. Sooner this fake tit is past it the better 🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s all fake! But the worst bit if the lack of transparency. I can’t wait for Covid to be over, to see how her lifestyle changes...cos to me. it looks like Covid had zero impact. It’s a shame she feels it necessary to portray an unrealistic lifestyle. I can only imagine the pressure mothers with small children feel if they follow her. She’s a bad example to women and mothers every.

Reactions: 4
I don't think we can say her husband isn't capable of looking after all 5 but definitely not if he's working as well.
Its only a fad anyway she'll have left the dry robe behind as soon as everyone else stops posting it on social media
My husband is shite with kids/school etc ... Great at other stuff like bills/coal/ etc i don't know how these mammies get time for themselves 💁‍♀️ i haven't had a moment to myself in 10 years... if its not the kids it's my.husband 😝🤪

Wow...SB fundraising for the Simon Community and those affected by homelessness as a result of the pandemic. Is this SB finally acknowledging real life? All her Instagram friends telling her how amazing she is....FML. So contrived.

Reactions: 3
Wow...SB fundraising for the Simon Community and those affected by homelessness as a result of the pandemic. Is this SB finally acknowledging real life? All her Instagram friends telling her how amazing she is....FML. So contrived.
shes not doing it for the homeless shes doing it for content! she could have raised money daily dipping for any of the many charities in ballina but she wouldnt get a t-shirt for that to show off in

Reactions: 6
I actually laughed when I watched her stories...if she donated what she spent/was gifted in a week for the house it would go a long way in the Simon community without begging her followers...how are people falling for this disingenuous shite?

Reactions: 11
I actually laughed when I watched her stories...if she donated what she spent/was gifted in a week for the house it would go a long way in the Simon community without begging her followers...how are people falling for this disingenuous shite?
Fact.... Fact could never understand why she doesn't donate. Sure she is dippin everyday anyway... I always thought doing something for charity was something you dont do everyday for a treat 🤔🤔

shes not doing it for the homeless shes doing it for content! she could have raised money daily dipping for any of the many charities in ballina but she wouldnt get a t-shirt for that to show off in
So true...it’s content and she is piggy backing of her mate from little swimmers. So disingenuous....more fraudulent content.

Looking like rough conditions next few mornings id be tempted to take a spin for a giggle🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sarah has the paw out ... looking for donations. #BeggyBattle 🤣
Baz running along the promenade in Enniscrone
5 kids nowhere to be seen...?

Reactions: 7
Beggy Battle would be a great next thread title. Personally I wouldn’t like someone recording me heading out for a swim and sharing with 100k(80k fake) followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.