Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking after kids is no mean feat, it’s nearly easier to go out and work each day than stay at home. But personally I don’t know how she has the time for all this social media stuff between staged photo shoots, doing hair, makeup and baking. No matter how tidy my house is there’s always something that needs doing and I don’t have 5 little people to feed, clean, wash, shop and do laundry for. She’s one of the biggest fakes you could ever watch.

Reactions: 7
I know she’s on a career break at the moment, and it’s been mentioned sometimes it’s easier to go out of the house to work (I agree 😂) but this is her ‘job’ now. She gets paid by companies to do work for them. On the FBG thread, a lot of complaining that she doesn’t look professional (ie: hair/make up/nails not done, not dressed well, messy house,sloppy editing) when she is doing paid content. I don’t particularly find Sarah’s content to be riveting, I’d rather watch the paint in one of her newly painted rooms dry, but I dont like to see her slated for doing her job well. I’d rather slate her for trying to make tablescaping a thing!! 😂😂
When I go out to work, I get child care..so if she’s working from home, she has help. Should she admit to having help? Possibly, but we aren’t thick, like 5 small kids and time to do what she does, clearly has help.

Reactions: 5
I know she’s on a career break at the moment, and it’s been mentioned sometimes it’s easier to go out of the house to work (I agree 😂) but this is her ‘job’ now. She gets paid by companies to do work for them. On the FBG thread, a lot of complaining that she doesn’t look professional (ie: hair/make up/nails not done, not dressed well, messy house,sloppy editing) when she is doing paid content. I don’t particularly find Sarah’s content to be riveting, I’d rather watch the paint in one of her newly painted rooms dry, but I dont like to see her slated for doing her job well. I’d rather slate her for trying to make tablescaping a thing!! 😂😂
When I go out to work, I get child care..so if she’s working from home, she has help. Should she admit to having help? Possibly, but we aren’t thick, like 5 small kids and time to do what she does, clearly has help.
I just think she should be transparent and not act like superwoman.

Reactions: 8
It’s about 5 minutes from Ballina.
u must have a helicopter closer to 20 mins🤣

Well all I can tell you, I could jump out of my bed and straight in to the sea at Enniscrone in the mornings....but guess what ... because I have a proper job...I don’t have the time...and I dont even have a gold fish, let alone a child....
I genuinely don’t get it. However I am Half thinking of getting my ass down there in the morning to see precious Sarah getting in to ice freakin’ cold water 😩

and...she never mentioned the sizing of her m&s haul....xs,s, m, l.....
those sandals...I would not be seen DEAD in them.
she’s a fair pair of cankles all the same (xs me hoop)

I would say au pair. I mean, there’s a lim to what family can do. I’d say the au pair is run ragged....
Id actually near do the same with coffee in hand tho🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually noticed when she did the draw thing she did there the other day.... You know "a voucher of her own" anyway.... It said there were like 15thousand entries... Out of 100k?

Reactions: 1
She has to have help. I just wish she would admit to it. I wish i had the luxury of driving 15 minutes to the sea each morning then 15 minutes home. I have just 1 little one and even when i have to run an errand like pop to the chemist or appointments without her it is stressful and rushed trying to get back as quick as possible as my husband is minding the baby while also working if Monday to Friday. Its just annoying with sarah as some people don't even have the luxury of family helping due to covid. I dont know how she does it with 5.

Reactions: 3
She has to have help. I just wish she would admit to it. I wish i had the luxury of driving 15 minutes to the sea each morning then 15 minutes home. I have just 1 little one and even when i have to run an errand like pop to the chemist or appointments without her it is stressful and rushed trying to get back as quick as possible as my husband is minding the baby while also working if Monday to Friday. Its just annoying with sarah as some people don't even have the luxury of family helping due to covid. I dont know how she does it with 5.
Same as, one baby also and doing any errand is like mission impossible and sprinting back to relieve hubby. Me time .... what’s that!

Reactions: 4
I’ve 2 kids to get to school and there’s no way I could be galavanting off for a swim in the morning.

The whole morning swim is a new found fad with the Insta Huns.
If there was no such thing as Instgram I can bet half of them would not be doing it.
I dont think it is nice of people on here to be commenting on peoples shape etc it is just nasty!

Reactions: 9
Pre covid myself and the hubby would often alternate the gym in the morning. We don’t need 2 at home to get the kids up and out to school. I’d imagine dads at home.

The whole morning swim is a new found fad with the Insta Huns.
If there was no such thing as Instgram I can bet half of them would not be doing it.
I dont think it is nice of people on here to be commenting on peoples shape etc it is just nasty!
Couldn’t think of a more horrible way to start my day.

Isn’t it her husband?
Theres no way 1 person, i.e. her husband can look after 5 kids on their own in the morning especially with 2 under 1 years of age. From my experience, one baby alone is demanding and unpredictable at times, routines can change and im full on busy in the mornings with breakfast, cleaning up, dishwasher etc., then before you know it snack time, so i cant see how he could do it, times 2 plus 3 older kids to get ready for school. Like i dont know how hed be happy to either having to cover all that workload so early in the morning on his own. What time is she going for her dip anyway? Like maybe if its while they are all asleep and shes back before they wake its possible??? But still I know whenever i try to get up earlier and get a headstart on my little one she often wakes from some noise I inadvertently make 😂🤣

I don't think we can say her husband isn't capable of looking after all 5 but definitely not if he's working as well.
Its only a fad anyway she'll have left the dry robe behind as soon as everyone else stops posting it on social media

Reactions: 3
But how cause Boorry is always so busy with work🤣
Busy admiring himself in the mirror I’d say...cos let’s face it, he’s had no work for well over a year and there’s won’t be much in the pipeline for rest of this year. I’d say he has his employees on the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme...

Reactions: 2
Theres no way 1 person, i.e. her husband can look after 5 kids on their own in the morning especially with 2 under 1 years of age. From my experience, one baby alone is demanding and unpredictable at times, routines can change and im full on busy in the mornings with breakfast, cleaning up, dishwasher etc., then before you know it snack time, so i cant see how he could do it, times 2 plus 3 older kids to get ready for school. Like i dont know how hed be happy to either having to cover all that workload so early in the morning on his own. What time is she going for her dip anyway? Like maybe if its while they are all asleep and shes back before they wake its possible??? But still I know whenever i try to get up earlier and get a headstart on my little one she often wakes from some noise I inadvertently make 😂🤣
Exactly like surely shed have lunches, unifirms etc. Or him im not saying it should be her but hiw thats possible for one person.. Maybe they get up at 6 i dunno

Reactions: 1
I'd say she is up early anyway with the kids, and would imagine her husband is there with them. She's probably back in time to do the school run.
I know it's great for mums to get out of the house and have time to themselves but I don't understand why we have to see them going for a dip in the sea EVERY morning.. Show it once and move on!!.. I don't document my runs every day on instagram for validation of some sort.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.