House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she’s always changing her house she doesn’t leave it. Gets bored of looking I bet

Reactions: 1
I never write on these forums but as I’m in a engagement group with holcroft I wanted to say how shocked I am how she is always calling beige houses eg KP how she hates it yet yesterday I noticed she has a white bed . Let’s keep it real .

Reactions: 3
One thing I absolutely cannot stand is people hiding gifted/ad writing. Do they not know on the ASA guidelines that the words need to be clearly seen. So if you are putting the words in a top corner where they can't be seen or or a colour to fade in with the background, or to make it as small as possible so that you need a magnifying glass then it's just as bad if not worse than leaving it out.

Reactions: 2
I never write on these forums but as I’m in a engagement group with holcroft I wanted to say how shocked I am how she is always calling beige houses eg KP how she hates it yet yesterday I noticed she has a white bed . Let’s keep it real .
Interesting... she slags KPs house?

Shes at it again ad after ad after ad today..bore off

Oh my shes back off holiday and dont we know it ad after ad after ad today

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shes at it again ad after ad after ad today..bore off

Oh my shes back off holiday and dont we know it ad after ad after ad today
She does my head in. Like you say ad after ad, she needs to spend time with her child and get off her phone...... ships him off to nursery whilst she plays house. Poor kid

So all being gifted the same products from the christmas tree firm
Haha ive noticed that. Cos yeah its relatable we are all going to buy £200+ wreaths to be nicked off our front doors 🤣.
Lets all have identical christmas trees and decs to go with our boring grey houses that all look the same... yawn

Just watching her srories, anyone would think that suitcase is a new invention 🤣. Also its tacky af but then thats her down to a tee!

She’s an actual joke. ‘Yes I do leave the house I go on expensive holidays’ hun you wouldn’t go on expensive holidays if it wasn’t for your husband. I get that people have money and don’t have to work but the way she talks about herself actually makes me gag. Hun get in your lane. My husband has a lot of money but I still work because I have a working ethic and I think it says a lot about a person. Without her husband she would genuinely be nothing.

Reactions: 5
She’s an actual joke. ‘Yes I do leave the house I go on expensive holidays’ hun you wouldn’t go on expensive holidays if it wasn’t for your husband. I get that people have money and don’t have to work but the way she talks about herself actually makes me gag. Hun get in your lane. My husband has a lot of money but I still work because I have a working ethic and I think it says a lot about a person. Without her husband she would genuinely be nothing.
Expensive holidays to cheap as chips Turkey 🤣 bless she really doesnt get out much

Reactions: 3