House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make a home account and ask to be in one of her engagement groups..... then you will see the true Victoria 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
I love Victoria, one of the sweetest on instagram. If she’s “slightly irritating” and “much” you know where that unfollow button is park house ;)
I don’t want to unfollow, I like her! Have the right to my own opinion which isn’t harmful or slanderous to Victoria unlike some of the pervious comments on this thread. I didn’t mean she is “slightly irritating” (it’s the constant AD’s) or to “much” (its a very quick turn around to be redecorating a room) so I’m very sorry if I upset you.

Your pink panther investigation skills are inaccurate I’m afraid! You are close, park house and do live in the same area of Scotland and went to the same school.

She’s been a bit quiet this week doesn’t anyone else think? Maybe she has realised she is showing her true colours and reining it in a bit

Sorry but her stories are constant add’s. I must admit I fell into the mistake of actually buying something with her discount code and she has now advertised 3 more brands of the same thing because she’s had it ‘gifted’.

These aren’t genuine reviews. How can you possibly love everything you get gifted? She’s literally in it for the gifts and the aff links.

Look at her yesteday. Jumped at the chance to do an aff link on Matalan. It’s actually embarrasing haha. Does your husband not earn enough money for you? How about get your own REAL job rather than scrounge for a few pennies off an AFF link.

Embarrasing.

Reactions: 1
Most of the big accounts are the same. Home accounts but then gifted bags, food, sauces, holidays etc and say how amazing every single thing is which isnt genuine because your only saying it as you got it free. Why are interior accounts advertising things duck all to do with interiors

I can’t believe she got her carpets change the only reason they went matted is because she used a wet carpet cleaner on them if you all watched her stories a little while ago she was showing you !! And moaning about how dirty they where because of the building site !! Bet she never told carpet right inspectors that!!

Loving her arsey reply to this person! Shes so bleeping rude.who does she think she is?
View attachment 37925

I can’t believe she got her carpets change the only reason they went matted is because she used a wet carpet cleaner on them if you all watched her stories a little while ago she was showing you !! And moaning about how dirty they where because of the building site !! Bet she never told carpet right inspectors that!!
Slag carpet right off that much that they replace your carpets. Must be nice not having to work to pay for things in your house when everyrhing is gifted. Is be embarrassed to admit to begging its cringy! 🤣

Her stories today 🤦🏽‍♀️. People are negative about you being gifted things when you then change them every 5 minutes.

I wonder if she’d change her house this much if she actually has to pay for it!

Her stories today 🤦🏽‍♀️. People are negative about you being gifted things when you then change them every 5 minutes.

I wonder if she’d change her house this much if she actually has to pay for it!
Would she heck that would mean she would have to get off her ass and go to work. I cant stand her shes so rude if anyone dare challange her. And her fake ass voice goes through me.