House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her! She is getting a bit AD happy which is slightly irritating but I like her energy. I also laugh at the way she goes on about spending Mr Hā€™s money, clearly taking the piss out of herself šŸ˜†
I know its vile

Vicky is gorgeous, her home is beautiful and she has an amazing personality, one of my favourite accounts. Be kind āœŒ
Each to their own

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find yesterdays post highly amusing? Works hard....works hard at begging more like! She is totally talking the piss and probably laughing about it with Mr H!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s not too bad but her house is very grey. 24.5k followers now šŸ˜¶

Reactions: 1
Literally cannot bide the woman. She is in so many ā€˜engagement groupsā€™ on Instagram!
Arrogant, stuck up, Wannabe. Sheā€™s awful to her husbands other son.
Clearly not as confident as she makes out or she would loose the filter!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No matter if you like her or not, no need to bring her step kid into Tattle, not appropriate! She never mentions the kid you speak of so clearly something she/they wants to keep private & I feel that should be respected.

No matter if you like her or not, no need to bring her step kid into Tattle, not appropriate! She never mentions the kid you speak of so clearly something she/they wants to keep private & I feel that should be respected.

Sorry but is Mrs Hinches child not mentioned an awful lot.... double standards.

Iā€™ve seen her mention her step child so thatā€™s hardly keeping it quiet!

I laughed at the work hard post....... she mentions at least 5 times a week how she doesnā€™t work!!! ...... then tagged all her begged items into the photo šŸ™„šŸ¤£

I laughed at the work hard post....... she mentions at least 5 times a week how she doesnā€™t work!!! ...... then tagged all her begged items into the photo šŸ™„šŸ¤£
She wouldnā€™t know hard work if it hit her in the face!

Sorry but is Mrs Hinches child not mentioned an awful lot.... double standards.

Iā€™ve seen her mention her step child so thatā€™s hardly keeping it quiet!
Donā€™t follow or know what the big fuss is about Hinch so Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t relate to your reference.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I just thing bringing peopleā€™s children up in a negative way in this sort of forum could create real issues in their ā€œreal lifeā€ and I donā€™t think thatā€™s fair on the kid or something you want to be associated with. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Victoria Holcroft... who does she think she actually is?!?! Gift.. gift .. gift... ad ad ad.. She says everything is 'absolutely amazing' and 'incredible'.

The carpet saga that she was really 'upset' about. Get a grip. You have everything handed to you on a plate. Get over yourself, you've not worked a day in your life. LOL. I wish my only worry was carpets that were 'destroyed' that actually just have general wear and tear.

She is a mean girl of the Gram. AVOID.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Victoria, I donā€™t agree with the mean girl comment but I must admit.... the last couple of days have been a little ā€œmuchā€ complete master bedroom redo and they have only been in there 20 odd weeks!

I like Victoria, I donā€™t agree with the mean girl comment but I must admit.... the last couple of days have been a little ā€œmuchā€ complete master bedroom redo and they have only been in there 20 odd weeks!
I love Victoria, one of the sweetest on instagram. If sheā€™s ā€œslightly irritatingā€ and ā€œmuchā€ you know where that unfollow button is park house ;)

• Haha
I only joined to see what sheā€™s on about but looks like she has plenty of people taking a slice off her in here. I donā€™t get it myself, shes pretty blunt and pretty no tit in my eyes šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø