House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, people know where she lives, people know the layout of her house, people know about her security system, people know the cars they drive, when they’re away from home etc. Its complete madness to put so much online. And only now she’s worried about her location services….bizzare. Every app on her phone is tracking her.

well I recognize her husband and older kids today while he was parked on double yellows because she posts them so often I don't even know them
I’m not sure what’s worse….him parked on double yellows because the rules of the road don’t apply to backwards Baz or that you recognized the children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail

Anyone watch BigHillHouse?

I’m actually unnerved and appalled at her post

She’s literally made her kids Dance like actual performing monkeys so she can have a reel/post up

It’s awful especially the older lad -Jesus.

Good god these woman are SICK

Sets camera up—come on dance dance DANCE!

Reactions: 5
Sorry to derail

Anyone watch BigHillHouse?

I’m actually unnerved and appalled at her post

She’s literally made her kids Dance like actual performing monkeys so she can have a reel/post up

It’s awful especially the older lad -Jesus.

Good god these woman are SICK

Sets camera up—come on dance dance DANCE!
She needs a thread!

Reactions: 1
She would be over the moon delighted with a thread

But what’s to say other than she’s a
Fame hungry
Wrecked looking wan
Who filters her self way too much
And uses her kids like performing monkeys
All of that plus enough with this bullshit about painting … first one I saw painting in such good clothes always. Bet she only records clips of paining for her reels and has someone else doing it. Coz she really uses the I do it myself thing to hold over the other huns. Raised pure spoiled by the looks. Bet she’s secretly raging the BIG HOUSE is in close proximity and overlooking daddy’s sheds. Anything for the free site I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All of that plus enough with this bullshit about painting … first one I saw painting in such good clothes always. Bet she only records clips of paining for her reels and has someone else doing it. Coz she really uses the I do it myself thing to hold over the other huns. Raised pure spoiled by the looks. Bet she’s secretly raging the BIG HOUSE is in close proximity and overlooking daddy’s sheds. Anything for the free site I suppose.
I’ll set up a thread later this evening (the job is getting in the way today 🤣🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@Ailte @Fruit_Salad lemon away ye go 🤣🤣

• Haha
Remember last year she was up for some bullshit award but then stopped mentioning it as she obviously got wind she hadn’t a dogs chance in hell of winning.

On a separate note, her growth has COMPLETELY stagnated. She’s down in to low double digits and single digits re: new followers.
That’s because she was called out here for Clearly buying followers to beat the band. Her growth was always that slow in reality I’m sure.
she’s a bore bless her

Reactions: 4
That’s because she was called out here for Clearly buying followers to beat the band. Her growth was always that slow in reality I’m sure.
she’s a bore bless her
Don't think Shells cafe need her help in flogging stuff 😆
No place in strandhill, Sligo town or Westport need Beggy’s begging. Beggy is desperate for coins, these shops are now. She’s even turned to Zara instead of BT’s. It’s pathetic

Reactions: 3
If they have money,why on earth is she on insta.I'd love to know how much these woman are actually getting.Is it every time someone views their stories or likes a picture,how does it work? It's one of the mysteries of the world.I'd love to know a ball park figure what these 100k + accounts like Sabrina the hairdresser in cork,Sarah Beggy and this Hog one are pulling in a month.It must be lucrative,seeing as they are all in it full time
Usually between 10% - 20% from each sale from their link/page. If I see something I like or interested in I come out of the gram and Google it myself so they don't earn commission. And I've also got in touch with a company and asked them outright if, insert insta hun name here, is getting commission and if they say yes I told them I was going elsewhere..I've had a few companies gobsmacked by my question/response but hey ho one less sale for them.
But think about it 🤔 how much are they getting from every single item from sweets, toothpaste, dresses, shampoo, make-up, bedding! It all adds up 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Usually between 10% - 20% from each sale from their link/page. If I see something I like or interested in I come out of the gram and Google it myself so they don't earn commission. And I've also got in touch with a company and asked them outright if, insert insta hun name here, is getting commission and if they say yes I told them I was going elsewhere..I've had a few companies gobsmacked by my question/response but hey ho one less sale for them.
But think about it 🤔 how much are they getting from every single item from sweets, toothpaste, dresses, shampoo, make-up, bedding! It all adds up 😐
Imagine being so hard up for money that you would degrade yourself on insta flogging any old crap for a bit of commission.

Reactions: 6
No wonder no new followers- throwback photos and an unmade bed. School report- could do better. Time to pack it in luv

The number is up for Beggy. Time to go back to the classroom. At least school kids except their teachers to be dull and boring.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.