House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it.We had it and I have to say it was crap.had to replace sink/toilet after a few years as water wouldn't go down.That is essential really with a sink and toilet 🚽
Also have Sonas and wouldn't touch it again! The quality is really bad despite it being well looked after with minimal use (there are only 2 of us in the house) so it's laugable when you see the Instahuns pushing it- because with the large families they tend to have you know it isn't going to last a wet week.

I've come to the conclusion that anything the huns flog is to be avoided - this marketing method is cheap and companies that use it do so for a reason.

Reactions: 5
Also have Sonas and wouldn't touch it again! The quality is really bad despite it being well looked after with minimal use (there are only 2 of us in the house) so it's laugable when you see the Instahuns pushing it- because with the large families they tend to have you know it isn't going to last a wet week.

I've come to the conclusion that anything the huns flog is to be avoided - this marketing method is cheap and companies that use it do so for a reason.
Absolutely i fell for a few things a couple of yrs ago serves me right but ya I'm actually at the point now where i dot support busineaa who throw free tit at these ones.... How they be selling sky one min and vitamins the next???

Reactions: 3
The Huns are cheap ass. In other news, House of Goose was wearing a Sabina Musayev dress retailing for €625. Beggy rocks up in something baggy most likely from Zara at €49.

• Haha
The Huns are cheap ass. In other news, House of Goose was wearing a Sabina Musayev dress retailing for €625. Beggy rocks up in something baggy most likely from Zara at €49.
Surely gifted or her hubbie has deep deep pockets.I say hubbie as I think she doesn't work.Madness no matter how much money u have.nothing is worth that,can't even remember it,it was that forgettable

Reactions: 2
Surely gifted or her hubbie has deep deep pockets.I say hubbie as I think she doesn't work.Madness no matter how much money u have.nothing is worth that,can't even remember it,it was that forgettable
I don’t think HOG is strapped for cash. Shes from a wealthy background. Don’t know anything about the husband, but money finds money as they say.

I don’t think HOG is strapped for cash. Shes from a wealthy background. Don’t know anything about the husband, but money finds money as they say.
I remember looking at her grid a while back and she was saying she didn't even view the house, the husband viewed it and they bought it and moved back from the UK. There was nothing wrong with it but they ripped everything out and moved doors and walls because she didn't like the "flow" of the house. They must have spent an absolute fortune redoing it as nothing was done on the cheap. Has she even worked since she came back from the UK or did it coincide with insta becoming an income for the likes of herself?

• Wow
I remember looking at her grid a while back and she was saying she didn't even view the house, the husband viewed it and they bought it and moved back from the UK. There was nothing wrong with it but they ripped everything out and moved doors and walls because she didn't like the "flow" of the house. They must have spent an absolute fortune redoing it as nothing was done on the cheap. Has she even worked since she came back from the UK or did it coincide with insta becoming an income for the likes of herself?
Her kitchen floor is so bad
I actually can’t watch her as the floor is so dark and dirty looking
Which I’m sure it’s not but what a depressing choice of floor
It’s like a shed floor

• Haha
If they have money,why on earth is she on insta.I'd love to know how much these woman are actually getting.Is it every time someone views their stories or likes a picture,how does it work? It's one of the mysteries of the world.I'd love to know a ball park figure what these 100k + accounts like Sabrina the hairdresser in cork,Sarah Beggy and this Hog one are pulling in a month.It must be lucrative,seeing as they are all in it full time

Her kitchen floor is so bad
I actually can’t watch her as the floor is so dark and dirty looking
Which I’m sure it’s not but what a depressing choice of floor
It’s like a shed floor
About 15yrs ago we had a similar floor in our kitchen when we moved into our house, really dark grey/almost black stone type tiles. I couldn't wait to change it to something brighter and lighter and when we did it was an off white shiny porcelain tile, the polar opposite of what we had. Within a month or so of getting the new tiles I missed the old ones - the upkeep was unreal, the new ones needed washing every day, sometimes twice a day, every single speck of dirt was visible, even walking on them with a rubber sole/runner left a dull imprint. And they took FOREVER to dry after mopping. I wouldn't get really dark ones again but I can see where she's coming from with all those kids eating and traipsing through the kitchen all day.

€88 for those duvet covers for a child’s bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ And her promoting it as a local business but it’s in Galway

Reactions: 4
€88 for those duvet covers for a child’s bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ And her promoting it as a local business but it’s in Galway
Well in Beggy’s world, Galway probably is ‘local’ since she never leave it!

Her husband is a partner in a law firm so they’ve plenty of cash.
Ah Interesting. I don’t mind Goose. She doesn’t take herself seriously, she doesn’t flog everything thing from a packet of crisps to a lamp…because she doesn’t need to. She’s a qualified interior architect (unlike the rest of the muppets) and she’s at home with her kids all of the time (also unlike the rest of the muppets).

Last edited:
Well in Beggy’s world, Galway probably is ‘local’ since she never leave it!

Ah Interesting. I don’t mind Goose. She doesn’t take herself seriously, she doesn’t flog everything thing from a packet of crisps to a lamp…because she doesn’t need to. She’s a qualified interior architect (unlike the rest of the muppets) and she’s at home with her kids all of the time (also unlike the rest of the muppets).
Ya she is nice,don't mind watching her stories either..... except for the auld head on her👵🤣😂 joking,not joking

Reactions: 1
Ya she is nice,don't mind watching her stories either..... except for the auld head on her👵🤣😂 joking,not joking
I was looking more closely at her and I think because she’s not full of Botox and fillers, she doesn’t use filters and she’s not plastered in make up that she looks her age.

We’re used to seeing the beggys of the world with their trout pout and doggie dentures and are not an accurate representation of women their age.

• Heart
I was looking more closely at her and I think because she’s not full of Botox and fillers, she doesn’t use filters and she’s not plastered in make up that she looks her age.

We’re used to seeing the beggys of the world with their trout pout and doggie dentures and are not an accurate representation of women their age.
That maybe but coupled with her London Mum 1991 clothes it just ages her terribly

She dresses like a Kays Catalogue woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Found this somewhat confusing about Beggy - she’s seemingly concerned about the safety implications of the location tracker in her Insta app so turned it off. Yet demonstrates little to no regard for her youngest children’s privacy by constantly displaying them on Insta. Featuring them could also have safety implications. I think that she’s showing some definite moral ambiguity there. 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Found this somewhat confusing about Beggy - she’s seemingly concerned about the safety implications of the location tracker in her Insta app so turned it off. Yet demonstrates little to no regard for her youngest children’s privacy by constantly displaying them on Insta. Featuring them could also have safety implications. I think that she’s demonstrating some definite moral ambiguity there. 🤔
Absolutely puzzled by her!! Safety?????

Found this somewhat confusing about Beggy - she’s seemingly concerned about the safety implications of the location tracker in her Insta app so turned it off. Yet demonstrates little to no regard for her youngest children’s privacy by constantly displaying them on Insta. Featuring them could also have safety implications. I think that she’s showing some definite moral ambiguity there. 🤔
well I recognize her husband and older kids today while he was parked on double yellows because she posts them so often I don't even know them

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.