Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
On the back of watching the shoe shop stories where I could not see AD anywhere (she’s a slippery one that Beggy - her horrible skirt is more transparent), I would like to offer a thread suggestion…

The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok ok we’ll hire.
View attachment 2590173
Great thread title.

I’ve noticed her promoting a few things recently and not tagging it correctly. For convenience, the ASAI have made it very easy to report influencers…here’s the form.

---
New threads here

Last edited:

Shellac

Cool, it is my opinion which you asked for.
That’s your opinion I have mine.
Already huge portiontiins of salaries & companies taxation go into the system.

Enery women is entitled to child benefit in Ireland & rightly so, if you have older kids/teens this is the only benefit as the free GP care for children was not in my time.

I’m not sure what country you are living in so I cannot comment on your circumstances. Maybe you have free GP care like in UK/Europe, free school books etc ?
Maybe you have free GP care/school books it all balances out really.

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
That’s because it’s promotional and she will need to edit the content. She did post the other day saying she was packing for a holiday for 7…and why would she take the kids out of school….surely that’s frowned upon. Can’t wait to see all her frumpy dresses and oversized clothes.
And her a teacher

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Random one but did anyone see an home instagrammers husband doing Christmas dinner tutorials? He had separate ones for the ham, glaze, turkey etc but I can’t find the page! Thanks
Is it Castle quarter house. Don’t follow but came up on my feed too!!!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think HOG looks great for 40... I mean it's probably because anyone we see now is so full of botox and filler which I don't think is the case for her. I like her and think she's pretty normal compared to the rest of the fakers.
She certainly looks more natural that the rest of them and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her beg. And she’s alway with her kids. Can’t think what her and Beggy Battle have in common.

whocarez

VIP Member
Off track but seen as she's also ballina il put it here. I see Laura Nash is hosting events another wannabe

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
100% is it didn't happen to me so I dont care.

I happened to be around yesterday and I spotted her walking past the marquee the baseball hat was no disguise 🥸
she definetly seen what was going on.
That makes it even worse. She’s so ignorant and insensitive. If I recall correctly she did something similar before…