Horror films

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Abigail yet? Planning to in the week. Seen it’s written by the same people who did Ready or Not? which is a great film

Cobweb is up on Prime now - worth a watch if you like creepy noises in the walls types and jump scares.
Imaginary - really enjoyed this one. Bit daft in places but overall different enough twist/s on old tropes.

M. Night Shyamalan's upcoming "Trap" with Josh Hartnett looks good. Also "The Watchers" he's collabed with his daughter on, starring Dakota Fanning looks promising.

Saw Abigail last night enjoyed it a lot- lots of blood/gore and quite funny in places to be fair.
I’m actually considering going to see it on my own this weekend I wanna see it so bad 🤣 heard very good things which I’m pleased about as the trailer looked great!

Reactions: 1
I watched both Abigail and Immaculate this week and thought they were both excellent! Abigail really hit that mark of gory horror with a touch of comedy, just like Ready or Not, and Immaculate was so serious and thought-provoking (especially the last scene).

I feel like we‘re in a true golden age for horror at the moment and I’m loving it! What films are you looking forward to most this year? For me, it’s Maxxxine and the Terrifier 3 😍

Reactions: 2
Love this thread 👹 🤣

Watched immaculate, enjoyed it & agree with poster above and it being thought provoking!

Finally got around the watching the last insidious red door - awful....but I get that's what happens when you keep remaking them.

And lastly has anyone watched night with the devil? I watched it last night on a recommendation, 😳

Love this thread 👹 🤣

Watched immaculate, enjoyed it & agree with poster above and it being thought provoking!

Finally got around the watching the last insidious red door - awful....but I get that's what happens when you keep remaking them.

And lastly has anyone watched night with the devil? I watched it last night on a recommendation, 😳
I watched Late Night With the Devil last weekend. I thought it was good and I could see they were going for the Ghostwatch/Blair Witch thing. I just thought it tripped up a bit towards the end.

Reactions: 1
I watched Late Night With the Devil last weekend. I thought it was good and I could see they were going for the Ghostwatch/Blair Witch thing. I just thought it tripped up a bit towards the end.
Yeah I enjoyed it to be fair, I liked the format as not your usual horror flick style was it? Bit different for a change!

I think abigail, the last omen & the new tarot one are all next on my to watch list 👀

Has anyone here watched "The Sadness" ?
I think you'd have to be a proper hardcore horror film fan and also prepared to watch subtitled as this is from Taiwan.
This is BY FAR the most horrendous film I have ever seen but brilliant. Highly recommended :LOL: