Horror films

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen any of those analog horror things on YouTube? Currently watching the Mandela catalogue and it’s pretty creepy 😅

Reactions: 1
Pearl - starring Mia Goth. Quite refreshing when you compare it to the usual formulaic horror films.

I watched The Exorcist:Believer last night.

I've watched all The Exorcist films including the prequels. I'm not sure why they made this. It's no where near as good as the previous ones. It's watchable in a possession type film way but it has some big plot gaps and they all seem to believe very quickly that a possession has taken place. Also, there's a lot of unnecessary stuff. Not worthy of being part of The Exorcist cannon in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
The trailer for Abigail looks promising even though it seems to show the majority of the plot.

Reactions: 2
Ive just rented “thanksgiving” on prime. I did want to see it when it came out but not enough to go to the cinema. Wasn’t what I was expecting as in the actual cause of the murders 🤣 typical American slasher movie but wow it’s gross 🤣 been a while since I’ve watch a movie that’s made me repeatedly go “urgggggh” - surprisingly loved it but then again, I’m a slasher fan

Ive just rented “thanksgiving” on prime. I did want to see it when it came out but not enough to go to the cinema. Wasn’t what I was expecting as in the actual cause of the murders 🤣 typical American slasher movie but wow it’s gross 🤣 been a while since I’ve watch a movie that’s made me repeatedly go “urgggggh” - surprisingly loved it but then again, I’m a slasher fan
I saw someone on TikTok who does horror spoilers review it and it sounded grim in places

I nearly watched that last week but having watched the trailer I realised it was a slasher movie. I'm not a fan of the genre so gave it a miss, even though it has Patrick Dempsey in it.

I did watch Prey For The Devil recently. Quite watchable

Yeah I’d say avoid it if you’re not a fan of slasher because it is absolutely gross 🤣 and probably didn’t need to be as gross as it was.

I did see that and added it to my watch list. Will give it a go. I’m looking forward to some of the horror films coming out this year. Long legs has peaked my interest already so hoping it will be good

Having said I don't like slasher stuff I am quite tempted to give 'Slasher' the series a go on Netflix.

'Long Legs' sounds good. I do like Nicolas Cage.

Having said I don't like slasher stuff I am quite tempted to give 'Slasher' the series a go on Netflix.

'Long Legs' sounds good. I do like Nicolas Cage.
I’m a fan of slasher - enjoyed the series. It is gross but still fun.
Yeah I do like Nicolas Cage too. He’s got another movie coming out called Arcadian that also is something I’d watch.
Seems like a good year for horror 🤞🏼

I’m looking forward to reading this thread in full! In all likelihood there probably won’t be one in the list I haven’t heard of or seen as I’m a bit obsessed :oops:

I just wanted to mention if you like horror there’s a great streaming service called shudder that is like Netflix but horror film/series specific. Theres stuff from 60’s all the way through to now

we have an Xbox which we use to watch it as then we can watch films on the big to through their Xbox app but there will be other options.

I went to see Immaculate in the cinema today and I thought it was great. Very jumpy. Sydney Sweeney was fantastic.

Reactions: 3