Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sageandoak

Why is she only wanting child locks now H is on the move? She has a nearly 4 year old, surely she should have kitchen cupboards safely locked around him too? Or is his safety not as important as H? Weirdo!
She’ll have you believe they wouldn’t work for him because he’s such a wild child

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nosymum

VIP Member
It's in writting - attached for you. I had similar feelings around why she hasn't been taking him to the doctors. And has he been on Calpol for 6 months every night?? When he was little maybe she could have associated it with night terrors or nightmares but if he is obviously saying its his legs for 6 whole months... well bloody take him to see a doctor! I don't get why she hasn't yet. It could be more serious than growing pains.

That's absolute neglect on her side. And it really drives me mad when she says he is 'screaming', like some crazy child. Most likely he is crying and upset. It's not the same thing.
I’m hoping she’s lying like saying Hallie is a Velcro baby and that poor little boy hasn’t been screaming and crying for over a year without being checked out. She ha unbelievable!

Emsie

VIP Member
I read that as G had a wonderful time and then she ruined it by moaning at him because she was unprepared. Of course G was probably whinging because the fun is over and he's tired and wet and muddy. Bet she shouted at him.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
So I'm ill in bed so just watched the new vlog, I was hoping it'd help me fall asleep. 🤣

I have very basic savings knowledge (my husband deals with that side) but she said George has £3500 in his stocks and shares ISA at the moment by putting in £80/month for the last 3 years. Without interest, 80 times 42 months is £3360 so she hasn't made much money out of it so far. I get it's a long term investment but it's also dependent on the market so it's a bit hit and miss really. If he also had a Cash ISA, fairly sure he'd have more money than that already which she could put some of that money into her stocks and shares one if she wanted?!

She claims she's "passionate" about savings but basically just talked about one particular type of savings account and shared an online calculator that shows projected money from your savings without explaining it into simple terms for people that have zero understanding. She also said she used moneysavingexpert, which is what most people tend to do anyway. She probably thinks she's Martin Lewis 😂 She's not passionate about savings, she's passionate about having money 😂
I'm really passionate about aerospace engineering too. I have never done a degree (or ay type of course) in the subject, or spoken to any advisors or experts. But I am very passionate. I have however watched loads of TV shows and youtube videos on the topic.

Would you trust me to give you advice as to how to make a rocket?
---
Haven’t watched it and won’t watch it but what’s the point in stashing all this money and not spending any of it towards their actual chidlhood? I’m sure the kids would rather have wonderful memories of their childhood and been on lots of trips/holidays with their parents to look back on fondly rather than them having the most miserable childhood but a stash of money.
Not defending her (because I'd hate to do that), but there is nothing wrong with saving for your child's future. In fact it has been a criticism of Shan that has been discussed in previous posts how she has never mentioned G's savings.

In this day and age, unless you are loaded, if you want your kids to have a good education, or even a down-payment for a house in the future you have to start saving for them now. I don't think putting £80 aside a month is a lot of money, but I am sure that depends on each family.

She chooses not to go on trips, and I don't think that's out of lack of funds, but lack of a personality.

Emsie

VIP Member
That was my first thought when she mentioned supplementation, shouldn't she have tried increasing the minerals in his diet first? Banana isn't the only way, G needs to have more greens but can also have fortified cereals and loads of other healthy foods.

Once again Lazy Shan attacks.
---

Its not a question of IF, you/we should do those things, it's the when you do these things. And if you have two kids, a dog and in my case also a full time job, some of that cleaning and tidying doesnt get done straight away. And you kind of have to be ok with it and not panic like Shan does because some of it is unavoidable - your kids will always be priority over chores.

Of course if there's chocolate or something with onion/garlic which is poison for dogs, I wont wait picking it up. Or if my eldest had a wee accident (we are potty training), I wont let them sit in their own pee. But the majority of the chores get done at night when the kids are in bed and Im ok with that. No point crying over spilled milk.
I have 3 kids and a ft job too and it does matter if the washing isn't done or if my youngest is crawling around in food spillages. I don't just leave and think "oh I'm such a real mum". Kids need clean clothes so it does matter and it's not like Ash is there to pick up the slack.
G is in front of a screen and H is shoved on a mat. Her house should be a show home 🤣
The post I was originally referring to it would have taken her less time to grab the dustpan and sweep it up than it would to take a photo and post it.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
She dry shaved her underarms with that razor, and then possibly her legs too 😳

Again, she's trying to tell the product like she's the first ever person to have ever been given one. I'm more tempted by things when "influencers" make really subtle and short clips. Like a recommendation rather than a 15min JML style advert 🤣
---
The face of a mother lovingly get her daughter down for a nap.
Screenshot_2024-06-30-08-38-29-86_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I think this is the key issue: she never bangs on about not being able to clean the bathroom or hoover the stairs, it’s always about the toys! It’s the toy mess that she can’t cope with. All she needs is a midday reset, end of day reset and to promote rules and responsibilities around toys, such as putting away one big toy before getting out the next one. I mean, let’s be honest, H isn’t getting all the toys out, it’s G. Instead, she wastes time filming and editing in those times she could be keeping on top of housework. It goes back to what she said in her vlog, “Is this just life now?” and it is, for the majority of us that can’t afford a house keeper, chef, full time nanny or all of the above 😂. Life can be mundane but you have to search for happiness within your days. She spends hers cooped up in her house all day long talking at people who aren’t her friends.
Literally could not have said it better! :)
---
I don’t agree - she isn’t far from being a single parent at all when ash is completely absent. As much as they have money (but we know they don’t share so that doesn’t really count) but that doesn’t help with lack of sleep / feeling burned out.

She might be a total dick to her kids but there’s no denying her life is a riot and she has no support system at all, which is affecting her and in turn her kids.
Ash isn't completely absent, he just isn't in her videos. She has said before he is away for 12 hours at a time sometimes, so if let's say that's 7am-7pm that would still give him time to help out in the evenings. And he does sometimes, she mentions how he cooks for them and looks after the kids on occasion so she can go shopping or on spa days. A single mum does not have those luxuries.

She has a support system - her mum has come to help when she went to Haven recently and when both Ash and Shan went to France for the weekend. They've been using Ash's sisters shower while their bathroom was being done so she is also nearby. I wouldn't call that "no support system".

She has many more choices of support than any single mum I know.

Last edited:

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Thank you!
I listened to it while I was cooking earlier and other things I took from it was....

Shan saying she isn't looking forward to George's routine getting messed up when on holidays. Sorry love, what routine?! 😂

She also mentioned she can't remember what her life was like before having children. Again, Shan you were still basically a child when you had George and you didn't have a life or interests.

She banged on about how post partum mum health and self care gets forgotten, which I absolutely agree with. But she's obviously trying to beg a free mummy MOT and doesn't even look after her own children properly and just wants to look after herself instead. She's a complete narcissist.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
That made me sad too. She first thought of it as a photo op before anything else. What sort of mother thinks that way?

He must have been exhausted to fall asleep that way.
If I ever take photos like that, it's to send to my husband because he hasn't been at home to see what's happened, not social media.

And tonight stories about going round to families so the adults can get a takeaway?? So yet another weekday night where G & H don't have a bedtime routine, they don't have stability, they will likely struggle with their sleep due to this, then she will moan and complain and claim she is being 'shouted at' by her tired kids. Oh poor you
Because of course Shan's needs and wants come first over her children's. She spends all day bring such an attentive and compassionate parent after all 🙃

• Heart

Bubblecan

Only 10 mins into the vlog and the way she is talking to George and making horrible faces about him in the new vlog is absolutely VILE. How does anyone actually support this disgusting woman?! The minute he opened his eyes she’s snapping and snarling at him when he did absolutely nothing in the slightest to warrant it. All he wants is attention and love from her and she is SO cold towards him and has absolutely no patience for for anything he says or does. Genuinely have never witnessed a mother hate her own child in this way before, how are people supporting this mess of a woman?!! The flat faced bitch needs to have a serious look at herself. She constantly complains about his behaviour but the only person with serious behavioral issues is herself.
I literally came here to say exactly this. I'm mortified she has recorded herself blatantly hating her 3 year old. I feel so sorry for him. He is pushed aside so much for H and Shans communication with him is absolutely rotten.
I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, I understand some days can be incredibly tough. But honestly the last thing I think of doing is broadcasting to the internet. What the actual F. The poor kids

• Sad

MrsHeather

She’s a literal broken record.

New reel with a confession she has been confessing weekly for the last 3 years.

She’s so desperate to be relatable
Anyone with half a brain cell knows being a mum is hard, we don't need to hear Shan bleating on about it every week

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Watched some more of the vlog. Lots more turning her back on H while she's eating. You can even see G standing over H and getting in her face. Leaves H in the living room on her own watching the TV before taking her out for a shopping trip. The dog appears at one point, does she just leave the dog alone with H as well? Does she ever get walked? Halle eats her lunch unattended while Shan does a Primark haul. Just noticed she never seems to offer H water with her food. Shan comments that Halle is bored 'already' after lunch.... poor kid hasn't done anything all day! Then she's back in the bouncer with a bottle. I made it as far as the next clip where G was upset because he couldn't watch youtube but instead of talking to him Shan decided to film herself. Don't think I can watch any more, it's upsetting.

• Sad

myst3ry

She really hates George doesn’t she, and doesn’t even have the decency to hide it. I feel absolutely awful for her kids having to grow up and be able to see all the shite their mum said about them.

Wether it’s how she truly feels or if it’s just for likes, either way she needs professional help.

Emsie

VIP Member
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to see a shabby house and messy cupboards full of carrier bags. I want curated lines and organisation on my feed. If I wanted to look at a cupboard full of carrier bags I'd just look at my own. I don't like this realistic life she tries to portray. It's not even realistic for us minions as we are all doing so much more. This is where I prefer her buddy liv as she has nice things to look at.
I'm so shallow 🤣 probably going against the grain but I don't compare myself to social media influencers. I know its lies but I still want to see it 🤣 I don't want to see sweaty softplay and piles of washing I can just look at my own lovely life for that.

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
The saddest thing is she is probably not thinking about how he will feel when he grows up and sees those videos. She just doesn't consider any feelings he might have now or in the future at all. Other than to describe how those feelings annoy her. She has zero consideration for him.

If she truly cared you wouldn't be seeing 99% of what she posts about him.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
In my opinion, it’s so strange to continue with the vlogging when your husband doesn’t want to be featured and he doesn’t (quite rightly) want his children’s faces to be plaster online for anyone in the world to access each week. I really don’t believe he cares about the money she makes from YouTube, she’s just obsessed with it.
I think she's obsessed with the money and how potentially you can make a lot of it but she's too lazy to get any big deals. It isn't impossible to still be a mummy vlogger and maintain your children's and partners privacy, however you have to be very creative to overcome that. There is nothing she does that makes you think she has used an ounce of her brain to think up and completely copies others.

I think she's also a narcissist but doesn't get the "praise" she wants or thinks she deserves to get. She only does and shares things for strangers to big her up, not because she wants to do it for her own wellbeing or her children's wellbeing. If she actually did, she wouldn't make a vlog where she's crying how hard it is being a mum but go seek help or do something about it. Like maybe get a cleaner or get a professional to come install your bathroom within a week rather than drag it out for weeks, meal plan and prep and not think that Hello Fresh is the answer to that, stop dicking about making cringe reels and editing 40min vlogs where she's constantly repeating herself when H is having a nap and sort out meals, tidy, have a nap, go out and make friend, the list is endless!

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-05-22-17-55-11-83_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Shan, what bedtime routine?! You're vlogs and Instagram make it quite apparent there is no routine. She clearly thinks because she uses the now and next cards now that her life is full of routine.
---
Can't edit but noticed my typo. Your vlogs... Not you're vlog 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart