Homewithshan #4 Baby girrrrl is here, I need that content for the ‘gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then no doubt she'll be on the beg for a new duvets and other bedding stuff after that.

We forgot to add "spills some expressed milk and never shuts up about it" to Shan bingo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s hardly bothering to cover George’s face anymore. I wonder if Ash knows she keeps showing them all in bed

Reactions: 2
On the beg again for a bigger bed. She has absolutely no shame at all and makes it so obvious.
---

Cross posted!
Oh SNAP!

I was about to say just that!! :D
---
When do you all think the breastfeeding tips & tricks vlog will be on next...? Surely she has to "milk" the situation (pun fully intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's wasted some money buying cookies that supposedly help with milk production. Doesn't she know you can easily help with milk production for free by simply feeding a lot, especially at night and skin to skin. 🙄

I work in government, it’s not hard to know what she does based off her vlogs and photos. Especially when she worked at Army Headquarters. I’m aware of what her team does and she definitely does more than just answer parliamentary questions and prepare ministers for debates.
Of course her job role couldn't be summarised in just two sentences. No disagreeing with that.
I have looked at a few secretariat job specs in various public sector roles (NHS, MOD, Police) to inform myself better as although I have a general understanding of what they do, I am not an expert.
I still find that her role is hugely clerical. What I mean by that is that there is very little room for applying strategy or true creativity to what she does.
That is not to say she doesn't enjoy her job, I am sure she must do. And for someone without a degree, just a college course and no languages or other advanced tech skills, she has done ok (for her age). I say "ok" and not "well" because our many graduates that enter our company at 21/22 are on nearly double her salary. There are entrepreneurs younger than her making hundreds of thousands or millions. There are influencers doing that with a much wider audience (and less bot-buying). I, personally, (emphasis on the last word), would not be patting her on the back for her achievements.

I am more likely to do so to the many NSH staff on here literally saving lives for less money. That is truly impressive.

As far as showing off that she is doing better than anyone else her age, she needs a larger view of the world - which she is unlikely to get with her family situation.
---
She's wasted some money buying cookies that supposedly help with milk production. Doesn't she know you can easily help with milk production for free by simply feeding a lot, especially at night and skin to skin. 🙄
They are such a con. They just have oats which is meant to help milk production. You may as well save your money and buy oats.

She worded it in a way to sound like she did but she would never spend £10 a bag on them. There’s a cheeky “gift” hiding on top of them🙃 so sick of her beggy behaviour.
Completely agree, they are nothing more than a marketing catch. Somehow I and many others manage to feed their children without any lactation products, maybe we are unicorns?!🦄

#gift... She never pays for anything, always on the beg. Surprised she's not already had a delivery of a super king-size bed and bedding🙄 how embarrassing, her family must be so proud

• Haha
She worded it in a way to sound like she did but she would never spend £10 a bag on them. There’s a cheeky “gift” hiding on top of them🙃 so sick of her beggy behaviour.
Completely agree, they are nothing more than a marketing catch. Somehow I and many others manage to feed their children without any lactation products, maybe we are unicorns?!🦄
We aren't unicorns - just sensible people. I actually read a few scientific papers on the subject and found out that oats have Beta-glucan, a type of fibre that's thought to raise the levels of the breastfeeding hormone prolactin. So I did make sure to eat my oats in the morning while I was breastfeeding and eat an iron and vitamin-rich diet, nothing else fancy.

But "influencers" have to read up on what other influencers do/sell for advice instead right?

From memory, the first ingredients in those cookies are sugar and butter. Hardly the healthiest nutrients to pass through to a newborn.
---
#gift... She never pays for anything, always on the beg. Surprised she's not already had a delivery of a super king-size bed and bedding🙄 how embarrassing, her family must be so proud
I missed this - where did she put the #?

We aren't unicorns - just sensible people. I actually read a few scientific papers on the subject and found out that oats have Beta-glucan, a type of fibre that's thought to raise the levels of the breastfeeding hormone prolactin. So I did make sure to eat my oats in the morning while I was breastfeeding and eat an iron and vitamin-rich diet, nothing else fancy.

But "influencers" have to read up on what other influencers do/sell for advice instead right?

From memory, the first ingredients in those cookies are sugar and butter. Hardly the healthiest nutrients to pass through to a newborn.
---

I missed this - where did she put the #?
Very small above one of the packets against the white wall, in white writing as well

Reactions: 1
Really can’t stand when influencers boast about milk supply (when Cary’s Whittaker said she only BF for five minutes because she has SUCH an amazing supply /also pushed those ridiculous cookies).

It’s such a sensitive area for many parents and to be a week in posting about your expensive pump and great supply just reeks of naivety.

• Heart
Seen a few insta mums sharing stories about being careful what you post of your kids and one of the things being not sharing close up breastfeeding pics! 😂 @Shan!!! I know she follows these people too so hope she takes note!

Reactions: 5
Seen a few insta mums sharing stories about being careful what you post of your kids and one of the things being not sharing close up breastfeeding pics! 😂 @Shan!!! I know she follows these people too so hope she takes note!
I find it crazy that people share breastfeeding pictures - it's such an intimate thing between you and your child. It's on the internet forever:( so many weirdos out there

Reactions: 5
Breastfeeding shouldn’t be intimate though. It should be so normalised that no one even bats an eyelid at someone feeding a baby

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.