Homewithshan #4 Baby girrrrl is here, I need that content for the ‘gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the feeling that dog never gets walked though. We also have two kids and a large dog and the only reason he gets 3-4 walks a day is because my husband and I both work from home, children are both at nursery and my husband helps out a LOT with feeding and walking the dog. We also have a dog walker and dog sitters on occasion. No idea how Shan would do it on her own. Is she picking up poo from the garden on the daily instead?
That poor dog...
It's ok, she's just said she's off on a family dog walk...... Are you here Shan? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's ok, she's just said she's off on a family dog walk...... Are you here Shan? 👀
She 100% reads this and I do find it funny that sometimes she gets called out on here for something and then makes a point of doing it and showing it so we all can see but tbh if it helps her or her kids or dog I'm all for it 🤣

Shan, if you're reading this keep that energy and show proof of your husband actually contributing and not leaving everything to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The power of the internet. A million years ago I sent her one message asking a question which she ignored. It takes one post on here and.... 😀

But I 100% agree. If the dog and the children get some nature time and fresh air Im all for it.

Reactions: 3
Shan, if you're reading this keep that energy and show proof of your husband actually contributing and not leaving everything to you!
I feel we may be asking too much with this one because I think we can confidently say that he isn't contributing very much at all. He's basically just a sperm donor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 diagnosed ADHD adults and 1 suspected ADHD toddler in this house. I’ve not seen anything in either of them that would suggest it tbh, although I’m not an expert. My 3 old doesn’t sleep, doesn’t ever sit still, and is very hugely overwhelmed at places like soft play and parties. Apart from the overstimulation Shan doesn’t give off anything that shouts ADHD either. Anyone that can vlog a day in the life without showing off doom piles and 3 weeks worth of clean washing on a chair in the living probably isn’t ADHD 😂
Well would you looky here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’s only just looking through George’s toys for baby toys for Halle?! She’s nearly 3 months old. She could have looked at black and white cards, done tummy time, been on a play gym and all sorts. We haven’t seen any evidence of Halle doing anything except feeding, being strapped to a sling, or being left head dangling awkwardly in that baby seat/highchair thing in the kitchen.
100% reads here, all of a sudden she's found some of G's toys and Halle is looking at a nice contrast book and on a tummy time roller pillow 🙈😅

Reactions: 6
She really should be sharing any earnings she makes with us for all the content ideas gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_2023-09-23-19-22-22-53_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Please tell me it not just me that thinks it's ironic that the "I am everything they need" is a clip of both of the children watching a Hey Bear youtube video?! Even looks like the dog is too 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2468320

Please tell me it not just me that thinks it's ironic that the "I am everything they need" is a clip of both of the children watching a Hey Bear youtube video?! Even looks like the dog is too 😂 😂 😂 😂
I took from this that none of the three pictured are not actually receiving any of her attention. She’s stuck YouTube on to give herself a free pass to scroll through her phone (all day).

Reactions: 5
IMG_0193.jpeg

I’m so bored of the endless BF pictures, particularly when we know she bottle feeds in equal measures. I guess she tried the ‘bottle feeding’ content with George and is still a YouTube/Insta nobody so is giving the ‘BF’ content a try.

I just hate how she’s trying to portray herself as some kind of “earth mother” when she is anything but!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2468473

I’m so bored of the endless BF pictures, particularly when we know she bottle feeds in equal measures. I guess she tried the ‘bottle feeding’ content with George and is still a YouTube/Insta nobody so is giving the ‘BF’ content a try.

I just hate how she’s trying to portray herself as some kind of “earth mother” when she is anything but!
Completely agree with this! That reel is probably the most annoying thing I've ever seen her post. She jumps on any/all bandwagons! She has no personality or anything that is 'her' thing. This reel literally couldn't be further from the type of mother she portrays herself to be (and it must be knowingly?!) The people who applaud her must only see snippets of what she posts! She's just so incredibly fake, infuriating!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The "earth mother" comment and it being great because George is in bed are exactly what I thought.

My idea of bliss is watching my husband making our kids laugh, not when theyre in bed! but I am just never once think of taking my phone out to take a photo.

Reactions: 7
I've been ill in bed this morning so have unfortunately watched her new vlog already.

It's basically a crap ad for a toothbrush and nothing of intrest at all other than her having someone to talk to as she goes about her day as she clearly has nobody else to talk to.

It might just be me, but after watching her video, there was literally NOTHING I took from it other than her sharing a discount code for the tooth brush. She barely had anything to say about it other than it was better than her tatty old one and the company are supposedly eco friendly and she's doing her bit for the environment using that.

I'm not even a content creator and have zero desire to be one but there was so many ideas that popped into my head that she could have done to make an interesting vlog and up sell the toothbrush. But then it would have involved maybe just Googling some facts about how maybe your teeth and gums are affected after pregnancy and breastfeeding and why dental care is important. But then that would involve her having to do something that isn't selfish or recording her oggling at herself while she feeds Halle. Even though it would potentially push sales for the brush therefore either get her more money from the sales or they'd extend how long her code works for....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So glad youve watched it so I dont have to!! 😅
She should be careful about spamming her followers too much... influencing 101 really.

The "earth mother" comment and it being great because George is in bed are exactly what I thought.

My idea of bliss is watching my husband making our kids laugh, not when theyre in bed! but I am just never once think of taking my phone out to take a photo.
I’d get it more if she added context that it’d been a great day, lots of fun had and both kids now tucked up in bed whilst she had quality time with A but it’s just H is the favourite, G is in bed so I don’t have to parent much or interact.
---
She 100% reads here, 3 positive stories about G one after the other.... since when does she focus on him this much????? Also, Sunday and again no mention of A!!
What’s interesting is that she said he is developing his attention span for crafts. Since he has been in nursery almost full time for a good 24 months, I actually suspect he would have spent a lot of time developing his attention on drawing/ painting etc under the watchful eye of staff. She’s just always stuck the telly on for him any chance she’s had so never knew he liked those things! They aren’t doing any kind of play date either at the library, it’s just to avoid doing these craft activities indoors. There’s no reason why he doesn’t have scrap paper, pens and child friendly scissors at home to practise his fine motor skills. All he’s allowed to do is mess free colouring or drawing on a cardboard box in the garden in case he made a mess in the front room.

I’m assuming she doesn’t know that popcorn isn’t recommended for under 5s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.