Homewithshan #4 Baby girrrrl is here, I need that content for the ‘gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of ADHD, it is plausible. However we (I have it too) have sensory issues. Thats more of an autism thing.
I actually learned this yesterday while doing some mandatory training for work (Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training on Learning Disability and Autism). It was actually really interesting for mandatory training for a change and actually provided me with skills i can use in and out of work!

I think she’s seen it’s quite a social media trend for mum influencers to talk about being overstimulated and she’s just trying to be relatable and get the engagement.
I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she's going to try use that as content as others seem to have been.

Being a parent definitely does have overstimulating moments, generally it's because the parent doesn't know how to handle a toddler being a toddler, unless it's a page about actual ADHD/autism etc pages sharing information. There are some brilliant Insta pages about to handle yourself and your toddler in situations like these or how to try help minimise them. It's a shame she doesn't just read those rather than share an essay on her her stories of how tragically difficult it is to be her.

Reactions: 1
That reel she just uploaded claiming she was trying to capture a nice moment 🙄 Halle was clearly already in that state at the start of the reel, she probably wasn't that bad to start with but ended up hysterical because Shan felt the need to set her phone up rather than put it down for five minutes and soothe her baby 🙄

Reactions: 8
Also, wouldn't a family moment include Ash?
For someone so excited he was leaving the army to live at home and no longer have to "solo parent", we have had no mention of him and him being around to help with the load?

Reactions: 6
How strange that someone mentioned about the dog and now she's mentioned her twice today and we see the dog on stories too 👀

She is honestly just INCREDIBLY FAKE!! the yawns, the setting up the camera.. like she's so so fake that I can't believe literally a word she says! She only promotes crap she gets for free so I don't trust her judgement there and she pretends she's tired/hard done by constantly to get some form of sympathy and seem relatable but actually it's just incredibly annoying and super obvious 😂 .. and also very boring! Bore off shan. Noone cares!

That reel she just uploaded claiming she was trying to capture a nice moment 🙄 Halle was clearly already in that state at the start of the reel, she probably wasn't that bad to start with but ended up hysterical because Shan felt the need to set her phone up rather than put it down for five minutes and soothe her baby 🙄
To me that just sounded like a hungry baby. Hardly the huge deal that she is making out it out to be. She is SOOOOO melodramatic. Geez, babies cry. Dogs bark. It's not newsworthy - just get on with it instead of making it out to be WWI and pretend to be some sort of war hero.

Have we ever seen her do any posts or videos about how to resolve x or y issue with children and make them happy other than putting the TV on? It all seems so "woe is me" right now.

On a more positive note, she went to a playgroup? I wonder if she's read on here :D
---
Also, wouldn't a family moment include Ash?
For someone so excited he was leaving the army to live at home and no longer have to "solo parent", we have had no mention of him and him being around to help with the load?
I was thinking that! Where the heck is he now? I wonder if it's just that she can't film when he's around :D

Reactions: 2
I was thinking that! Where the heck is he now? I wonder if it's just that she can't film when he's around :D
The things is, she's barely even mentioned him? I'm sure she mentioned something like he was doing a 9-5 job but then she's posted stories at 6/7pm and seems to be alone and trying to sort both kids. All a bit strange really. She mentioned him more when he was in the army!

Pretty sure she said he's got a few weeks off before his next job. He's probably off on a lads holiday getting smashed and hooking up with young girls, because that's what we know he likes.

My husband would not have the cheek to ask yo go on a lads holiday if he'd just got back from working away from home long term and we had a toddler and new born.

Reactions: 4
I'm certain about 2 weeks ago she said he was starting his job in 2 weeks. So I thought he'd started this week. God knows. Their relationship seems so weird.

I think it’s simply because he’s said he doesn’t want any part of being online

Either that or he’s living it up at the Ibiza closing parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are a very strange couple. Its as if she is still parenting solo but he's quit his army job. Hardly the picture of a perfect family she tries to sell.

Separately, is it only me that if one of my kids cries my first instinct is to think "aaaw my poor baby, come to mummy!"? Hers seems to be pure annoyance. Zero motherly instinct for someone who wanted kids so young.
---
I think it’s simply because he’s said he doesn’t want any part of being online

Either that or he’s living it up at the Ibiza closing parties 😂
Dyinggggg!!! 😅😂🤣🤣

I vote for the latter.

Can we add something around 'still solo parentint, Ash nowhere to be seen' to the next post title? 😀

**Thread Title Suggestion**

Her man's left the army, but is nowhere in sight. Still solo-parenting, god her life's sh#*#

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just thought today that the faces she pulls and eye rolling she does when her kids are just doing kid things is probably the same face I do when I watch anything she shares 🤣

• Haha
Wow her 3 year listened to her for once better tell Instagram....😬
I would be embarrassed to admit that, especially if my parenting skills were broadcast to the world to see and judge! Why can't she just share a positive post about G? Why does it always have to have some derogatory undertone? 🙄 And she wants people to look up to her for advice 🤣

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s only just looking through George’s toys for baby toys for Halle?! She’s nearly 3 months old. She could have looked at black and white cards, done tummy time, been on a play gym and all sorts. We haven’t seen any evidence of Halle doing anything except feeding, being strapped to a sling, or being left head dangling awkwardly in that baby seat/highchair thing in the kitchen.

Can’t believe she’s only just looking through George’s toys for baby toys for Halle?! She’s nearly 3 months old. She could have looked at black and white cards, done tummy time, been on a play gym and all sorts. We haven’t seen any evidence of Halle doing anything except feeding, being strapped to a sling, or being left head dangling awkwardly in that baby seat/highchair thing in the kitchen.
She's probably FINALLY realised people are getting bored of her only content at the moment being either her feeding Halle or Hello Fresh.

This story is further evidence, if Ash is actually at home and not on a lads holiday, he's doing nothing to help with the housework. It doesn't even look that bad?!

Screenshot_2023-09-22-18-46-55-36_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I have the feeling that dog never gets walked though. We also have two kids and a large dog and the only reason he gets 3-4 walks a day is because my husband and I both work from home, children are both at nursery and my husband helps out a LOT with feeding and walking the dog. We also have a dog walker and dog sitters on occasion. No idea how Shan would do it on her own. Is she picking up poo from the garden on the daily instead?
That poor dog...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.