Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohhlala

Used to really like her account but every post now is an ad or swipe up. Not a fan of the childish humour either

Reactions: 2

DebbieF

VIP Member
@Duchesspink When I engage an influencer for my job the first thing we do is ask for references from previous ad partners and I check them to see if there was an uplift in followers, did they make any sales of the demonstrated products or what was their return on investment? We don't just assume that high followers numbers mean a good influencer
[/QUOTE]

That‘s interesting, do you also check for bought followers and likes?

Do you also look at their other social media accounts such as Twitter etc, the reason I ask is The Markland Home had a Twitter account which showed her to be a troll, bully, fatphobic, homophobic, racist & anti-Semitic; some of her tweats were vile that were aimed at celebrities such as Gemma Collins!!!!

DebbieF

VIP Member
Agreed @Duchesspink, there are lots of account being gifted items and their engagement rates are under 1%. Begging emails or DM’s are probably the route they are following, really surprised that Rosebuds engagement rate is 1.46%; marginally better than some.

Libbub

VIP Member
“Alright my lovers!”
If she says that one more time 😡
I’m sure she is a type 2 diabetic with the unhealthy amount of sugar she takes in.
Anyone else remember the repulsive ‘Matty Mo Reward chart’? Basically if he did as he was instructed he got a shag or blow job 🤮
Her naked!🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
She is vile!
I wonder what she does for a living because I would hate working with her!

oh and the giant snow dick she built...,....why? I would be embarrassed living next to her
I think she's very aggressive and it's fuelled by sugar. Not good for her. Long term she'll have terrible consequences of eating so much sugar.

Reactions: 1

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Why do all these home account just scan around the rooms over and over with music on given you a view of the room. I find it all so cringe and show off like. The rooms and homes never look lived in.
😂😂 I don’t understand it either. There’s lots of people doing‘ home tours’ showing off their Christmas decorations. They are all the same. Rosie does it a lot though. Her house is so grey and actually looks like a show home ie not lived in.

Nao

Of course its gifted, it's crazy to me. It's like her 3rd this year?! What does she do with it all. As usual, grey yawn grey!

Libbub

VIP Member
She repeats same videos of beds, kitchen, bedrooms, sweet jars, candles...everything gifted or an ad. Absolutely boring account and don’t get me started on the amount of sugar she proudly shows off in those flippin glass sweetie jars of hers 🤦‍♀️ She could do with getting a pet to look after. I think she’s bored. Sorry but Her voice just grinds me. She thinks she’s funny - I don’t. How on earth did she get SO many followers- I really can’t understand?
Tbh the sugar overdosing is so unhealthy and I think in the past she has spoken about having health problems. We all like to have treats etc but this is on another level.