Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Amazing how she goes so quiet for months but as soon as they move house the bloody posts and stories will flood Instagram I’m sure - all that free stuff! If she gets another new bed though I’ll lose my shit! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

DebbieF

VIP Member
Why are these companies even working with her when she posts no content apart from showing the free things? Certainly wouldn’t make me want to rush out and buy them
I personally would not purchase any item that they recommend on the basis that it was free and they all gush how wonderful it is. If they were to say anything negative about an item, companies wouldn’t use them.

I personally am not in love with the spare room. The light over the bed isn't good, it's a bit tacky, but it's only my opinion. It reminds me of a hotel room. Tbh it's a new house but it may as well be the old one cos she's decorating it in exactly the same way. Everything is free or an ad and she'll never change the way she declares it, always trying to hide the fact.
I think that’s the vibe all the insta huns are aspiring too, Hotel vibes and let’s face it they are all sheep and follow the crowd.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Hope she wraps up her 90 million free sweet jars and all of the other stuff she's had free over the last while.
Shes flogging Mrs hinches washing stuff now, proctor and gamble must be really desperate to shift it when they are sending it out in bulk to everyone and anyone to advertise it.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Her whole day yesterday was spent uploading Instagram videos, half of which she didn’t declare correctly. No wonder she can afford a £700 bag (and make out she got the bargain of the century) because every other item in her life has been gifted for FREE!
Her video of her £700 bag being the bargain of the century!! Good grief! She needs to grow up, stop eating the sweets, and get out more. She’s always flogging something, or redecorating a room (that was perfectly fine) or having new beds delivered to replace previously ‘new’ beds...I mean it’s only her and her husband living in the house. They seem to have quite a few spare rooms with no one coming to stay in them. She seems very wasteful.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes just had a gifted fitted office this week and now she's begging fir gone accessories? Where are the accessories from her last house?
She shows no personality any more. Every single post is an ad, mostly not correctly marked and usually with a room full of freebie.
Her interaction from followers is nil and she barely scrapes 50 likes a post. Who are these companies gifting her? Why are they gifting her? How is she even on their radars

Meme

She usually has them gifted
I think every item in her home is gifted. I used to like her but i can't watch any of her stories anymore. All she does is try to get you to buy the shite she is constantly gifted, its so boring. She must contact every company she can think of trying to blag free stuff.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She goes quiet for months. She sells her house but keeps it quiet. She buys new house (still quiet). She moves in and within days she’s gifted a bloody new sideboard! How the hell does that work? She will fill this new house with all her freebies!

Popsock123

VIP Member
If I knew how I would report her to ASA 😡😡 All the stories today the #ad is tiny and white so you can barely see it

• Angry

Libbub

VIP Member
Yep exactly. The entire new house will be furnished, decorated, and more than likely renovated by insta freebies. Wait for the onslaught.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
How many sweetie jars does one house need? Does she operate a corner shop from her kitchen?
I find it all a bit weird if I’m honest....how many glass jars does she need?? Plus the unhealthy addiction to sweets...how on earth did she acquire so many followers? She churns the same content out over and over

Newbeee

Did you see her video last night? Ridiculous... all the regulars on follow fridays shout her out as hilarious. I just don't see it. Her home is soooo bland too, constantly redecorating the same things.

Reactions: 3

Ohhlala

Those jars she’s just posted.... surely everything falls out when you open them??

Popsock123

VIP Member
She totally contacts them im sure ‘hi I have a big account can you give me something for free’ 🙄 having no sweet jars for a few months has made a difference hasn’t it

Libbub

VIP Member
I think she's totally frazzled her brain with sugar overdose. She's so aggressive. Always bragging about roadrage with men. Not nice.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Omg she’s got another new bed and is revealing tonight. Aren’t all her beds new? Isn’t it just her and hubby living in the house?? Wonder if it’s been gifted?