Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Oh god she's been on the sugar again..... "alright my lovers "...... The way she screeches that is like fingernails on a chalkboard. 🙉

Reactions: 3

Instaboredem

here we go she of furnishing her gaff for free with her stupid laughing... god is sh 😧 is a little

Sorry for the typos

She is back and full on taking

The little “ad” she hides

Newbeee

Haha yes! I know... the 'get in my belly' makes me sick in my mouth. I have to say I'm a bit jealous of her bath. Wouldn't be eating a packet of nobbly bobblys in it though.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Hiya ive only just found this thread why did she move? Ive not been watching her for a while xx
Bigger house to fit all her gifted items in probably! She had done and redone every room in her previous home so on to the next house. I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t gifted too! 😂

i find it so funny that she comes on stories just to do an ad! Also still posts pics of her old house but doesn’t live there anymore.

FAKE NEWS!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I’m amazed she gets so much free stuff these days as she goes missing in action for months then reappears with a room full of gifted furniture. Baffling!

Libbub

VIP Member
I personally am not in love with the spare room. The light over the bed isn't good, it's a bit tacky, but it's only my opinion. It reminds me of a hotel room. Tbh it's a new house but it may as well be the old one cos she's decorating it in exactly the same way. Everything is free or an ad and she'll never change the way she declares it, always trying to hide the fact.

What does she do for a job? I know she gets a lot of stuff free but she spends like there is no tomorrow! I bet that dog was expensive too!

Libbub

VIP Member
Just for the record she also photoshops many of her home pictures to erase out anything that isn't quite perfect. A while back there was a post of her hallway showing plugs and leads etc then in the next they had all vanished. Someone mentioned it and she liked their comment.!!!! It's all smoke and mirrors!!!

Also the fact that she writes ad in such small writing shows she's trying to conceal it which means she's being sneaky!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Duchesspink

VIP Member
That‘s interesting, do you also check for bought followers and likes?

Do you also look at their other social media accounts such as Twitter etc, the reason I ask is The Markland Home had a Twitter account which showed her to be a troll, bully, fatphobic, homophobic, racist & anti-Semitic; some of her tweats were vile that were aimed at celebrities such as Gemma Collins!!!!
Wow! I didn’t know that!
[/QUOTE]
We do give a run through the followers to spot bots, likes and followers aren't our prime concern, we are looking to see how the companies who have previously worked with them have found their return on the investment. I've seen accounts with 4k followers who are selling items that they are paid to advertise and accounts with 50k+ who sell very little and generate little interest.

Yes we do also cross reference their other social media channels for an overview on them.
A few years ago when we first started, we were blinded by follower numbers and spent a lot of money that was a complete waste of time. We weren't understanding that high follower numbers didn't mean those followers would be interested in what the account was promoting. I remember being shocked at how rude some of the influencers (many were just bloggers then) were and how much they demanded when I would make contact asking about rates and collabs.

I just don't understand how she has had her whole house and garden renovated for free. I would love to ask some of the companies how much interest she has generated for them

Libbub

VIP Member
Mmmmm 😆🤣 how on earth has she jumped up to 230,000 followers 🤔
Yeah that is a mystery considering she doesn't post much these days. She's a really boring account now. I don't get why companies are still gifting her stuff.

Nao

After her playing all hard ball big man last week...look who suddenly has the word AD visible on her stories...for once.

• Angry

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I’m amazed she gets so much free stuff these days as she goes missing in action for months then reappears with a room full of gifted furniture. Baffling!
Quite. Don't these companies look to see her recent postings and stories? Don't they ask for evidence of previous ad campaigns on the roi for those she worked for?

When I engage an influencer for my job the first thing we do is ask for references from previous ad partners and I check them to see if there was an uplift in followers, did they make any sales of the demonstrated products or what was their return on investment? We don't just assume that high followers numbers mean a good influencer

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
How can she continue to get away with this obvious rule breaking of purposely trying to hide her Ad reference, if and when she does it, which is rare in itself. Its a joke!
I can’t even see the ad words?
It’s like where’s Wally but where’s the ad?
Please can you tell me as I can’t see it it must be that hidden