Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not understand the need for all that glass on the front door each to their own but wouldn’t want everyone looking in

Reactions: 2
I have never seen such a tit show as I did tonight, the most they got of people watching there live travel call was 34 people.
All the tales of emvale did was waffle, waffle, and would not Lynn, get a word in. Constantly repeating the sentence about 10 times, coz both of them had nothing to say.
Surely with all these agents they keep “signing up”, there should be at least several hundred listening in on the travel call NOT only 34!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never seen such a tit show as I did tonight, the most they got of people watching there live travel call was 34 people.
All the tales of emvale did was waffle, waffle, and would not Lynn, get a word in. Constantly repeating the sentence about 10 times, coz both of them had nothing to say.
Surely with all these agents they keep “signing up”, there should be at least several hundred listening in on the travel call NOT only 34!!!
Surely everyone from Instagram that was ever going to sign up already has. The whole programme makes no sense to me, it’s more about signing up new agents than actually any travelling and all we see is their own holidays that we could book for the same price through the airline and hotel direct.
I don’t care what they spout, it’s pyramid selling through and through

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooohhh someone’s touched a nerve🫠
I’m still yet to see her find anything cheaper than I can find on the internet…for free!
Bloody money grabbing cult!
---

• Heart
Ahh she has a lovely way with words this one doesnt she! Rough as a birds ass! Bet there in debt up to there eyeballs
---
Seen how much that place costs to stay 😱
Alot of 5 star madlives in peak season are expensive shes obviously got a little discount due to the mlm she runs 🤣 wouldnt touch that with a gold clock ive found chesper than her prices with travel republic flying direct 🤣🤣🤣 she flys indirect takes 2 business days to get there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get how they afford all these holidays (even with her discount). That holiday must be in region of £15k and the money they have spent on their house. She must be raking it in! I’m baffled! Tales of Elmsvale is as bad. Constantly pushing it! And she has a good corporate job too. It’s obvious the only way you earn is by signing up members so how do the followers not see this?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get how they afford all these holidays (even with her discount). That holiday must be in region of £15k and the money they have spent on their house. She must be raking it in! I’m baffled! Tales of Elmsvale is as bad. Constantly pushing it! And she has a good corporate job too. It’s obvious the only way you earn is by signing up members so how do the followers not see this?
Because she's peddling that lifestyle of constant holidays and massive house renovations and those poor sods think its attainable for them. But she had a massive following before the MLM and has used her audience to basically make a tit load of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she only spent 3 or 4 days in the Maldives???
Why would you bother going there then ???

Surely with all the boasting she does about how cheap she can get holiday deals for, she could at least stay there for a whole 2 weeks or something

Reactions: 4
So she only spent 3 or 4 days in the Maldives???
Why would you bother going there then ???

Surely with all the boasting she does about how cheap she can get holiday deals for, she could at least stay there for a whole 2 weeks or something
Its all fake for instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Living her best life on a working holiday, being a saleswoman whilst signing up people who are too stupid to do their own research.

She’ll just keep on convincing people that they can have her luxury life if they sign up 😬

She's even saying her daughter will be doing it too as soon as she turns 18.

Reactions: 2
I thought that after relentless documentaries/ stories about MLMs and pyramid schemes that people would be more switched on about this sort of thing? Her new house looks soulless.

Reactions: 3
I thought that after relentless documentaries/ stories about MLMs and pyramid schemes that people would be more switched on about this sort of thing? Her new house looks soulless.
I agree about the house, I actually thought it was going to be amazing but so far it looks exactly that, soulless. The bathroom appears stunning at first glance, but it lacks the warmth and charm of a home and instead gives off a showroom vibe rather than lived-in feeling. It’s as if the space is more about showcasing rather than creating a genuine, inviting atmosphere.

I recently found the 'Dear Society' channel on YouTube. Some interesting videos that are worth a watch about Inteletravel, how she was brainwashed and joined a travel MLM. She even plays back a video of herself when she was part of it and says how brainwashed she was. All the things she says are exactly what Lyndsey spouts out everyday.

• Heart
Maybe hit the 'report' button on her instagtam stories about the MLM? Surely it's fraud/false advertising etc. It really just annoys me how she makes it look like she's doing this amazing job when all she is doing is luring people in to her pyramid scheme to pay for her lifestyle