Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say her lifestyle is pretty in excess of someone earning £200k PA but I guess she might have other sources of income including insta (she doesn’t seem to attract any brand deals though)

Reactions: 3
I would say her lifestyle is pretty in excess of someone earning £200k PA but I guess she might have other sources of income including insta (she doesn’t seem to attract any brand deals though)
She has some properties rented out, she said once or twice on IG

Reactions: 1
Her husband also works on the railways so he must be on decent money as well

Reactions: 2
I just don’t know why you would choose to go to Dubai in august! I know it’s much cheaper than normal but that’s because it’s so bloody hot and humid and cannot be enjoyable
There’s much nicer places to go in Europe in august

I just don’t know why you would choose to go to Dubai in august! I know it’s much cheaper than normal but that’s because it’s so bloody hot and humid and cannot be enjoyable
There’s much nicer places to go in Europe in august
Everyone says its cheaper to go in august ect but its not that much cheaper you know and also weather is same temp as Egypt in august

Their lifestyle is absolutely incredible. A major renovation and away at least once a month to expensive destinations. They must be warning it though so fair play to them. It’s a million miles from their semi-detached (which was lovely) which they were in when I started to follow her. Maybe because she got in early the travel business is lucrative for her but I’m not sure how it would work for others. Yes, you may get a commission payback but you need to be loaded in the first place to afford the holiday. And for normal folk that just doesn’t add up. We can only afford 1 or 2 holidays a year if we are lucky so I’m not going to make that much am I?

Their lifestyle is absolutely incredible. A major renovation and away at least once a month to expensive destinations. They must be warning it though so fair play to them. It’s a million miles from their semi-detached (which was lovely) which they were in when I started to follow her. Maybe because she got in early the travel business is lucrative for her but I’m not sure how it would work for others. Yes, you may get a commission payback but you need to be loaded in the first place to afford the holiday. And for normal folk that just doesn’t add up. We can only afford 1 or 2 holidays a year if we are lucky so I’m not going to make that much am I?
They make the money by signing up other people not by actually booking holidays

Reactions: 4
The holiday deals she can get are exactly the same and sometimes more costly than what I find when I look. She makes her money from people signing up and paying the membership, so unless you are gonna do down that route with it and getting others to sign up, you’re simply paying to get holidays you can also book for the same price online 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
[
They make the money by signing up other people not by actually booking holidays
Sorry I wrote similar at the same time 💓

The holiday deals she can get are exactly the same and sometimes more costly than what I find when I look. She makes her money from people signing up and paying the membership, so unless you are gonna do down that route with it and getting others to sign up, you’re simply paying to get holidays you can also book for the same price online 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
[

Sorry I wrote similar at the same time 💓
Ahh! Right! So really you’ve got to be pushing the scheme to get people to sign up through you. If you don’t have a big insta following you’ve no chance. No wonder Tales of Elmsvale signed up. She has a big following so could easily get her sheep to sign up.

I enquired about the scheme about 2yrs ago, and she put me in touch with one of her recruits.
The girl couldn’t answer any of my questions, knew little about travel and when I asked her to give an example of the price she could get for a hotel, it was a lot more than what I found online without having to faff about with commission.

She’s all about enticing people to join the programme to earn her the money.

I enquired about the scheme about 2yrs ago, and she put me in touch with one of her recruits.
The girl couldn’t answer any of my questions, knew little about travel and when I asked her to give an example of the price she could get for a hotel, it was a lot more than what I found online without having to faff about with commission.

She’s all about enticing people to join the programme to earn her the money.
I did the same. She always says she makes commission off of the holidays she books for herself and those holidays are cheap because they are through her “supplier” but when I was sent to the underling I was told you can’t make any commission from holidays you book for yourself and you can only make it from holidays you book for others! None of them seem to be booking holidays for other people, they’ve all just signed up to recruit more people!

Considering how well her ‘business’ is going you think she would go somewhere other than Dubai or Las Vegas, I am sure she just goes there as she gets discount/ freebies to promote it

I did the same. She always says she makes commission off of the holidays she books for herself and those holidays are cheap because they are through her “supplier” but when I was sent to the underling I was told you can’t make any commission from holidays you book for yourself and you can only make it from holidays you book for others! None of them seem to be booking holidays for other people, they’ve all just signed up to recruit more people!
Exactly, it’s a big con. Her examples always use Booking.com which isn’t always the cheapest for hotels, especially with the examples she shows for comparison. You can see that when you compare prices through trip advisor…for free.
The person I enquired with for the cult club didn’t stop harassing me after, even when I showed I could book independently myself for cheaper. She’s since left the scheme and gone back to her day job too 😉

None of them are actually selling anything, just getting other people to sign up. The very definition of a pyramid scheme!! They call it network marketing but it's the same thing.

It will all come crashing down at some point, I'm pretty sure the company have been investigated in the US already

• Heart
None of them are actually selling anything, just getting other people to sign up. The very definition of a pyramid scheme!! They call it network marketing but it's the same thing.

It will all come crashing down at some point, I'm pretty sure the company have been investigated in the US already
precious abode posted a response a few weeks ago to someone querying if its a pyramid scheme. She constantly pushes the "travel smarter" mantra in every story she does which makes me run even further away its too much sell, sell, sell to think its a good thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 1