Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paige7

VIP Member
Their lifestyle is absolutely incredible. A major renovation and away at least once a month to expensive destinations. They must be warning it though so fair play to them. It’s a million miles from their semi-detached (which was lovely) which they were in when I started to follow her. Maybe because she got in early the travel business is lucrative for her but I’m not sure how it would work for others. Yes, you may get a commission payback but you need to be loaded in the first place to afford the holiday. And for normal folk that just doesn’t add up. We can only afford 1 or 2 holidays a year if we are lucky so I’m not going to make that much am I?
They make the money by signing up other people not by actually booking holidays

Reactions: 4

gossiplady17

I enquired about the scheme about 2yrs ago, and she put me in touch with one of her recruits.
The girl couldn’t answer any of my questions, knew little about travel and when I asked her to give an example of the price she could get for a hotel, it was a lot more than what I found online without having to faff about with commission.

She’s all about enticing people to join the programme to earn her the money.
I did the same. She always says she makes commission off of the holidays she books for herself and those holidays are cheap because they are through her “supplier” but when I was sent to the underling I was told you can’t make any commission from holidays you book for yourself and you can only make it from holidays you book for others! None of them seem to be booking holidays for other people, they’ve all just signed up to recruit more people!

Star is born

VIP Member
She’s sharing Amex codes now, it’s like she wants people to get in debt, with her big show off life of travel. Pissed me off that
E1BAA797-447A-4CF6-844B-2EFC2CAAC9F3.jpeg

HMC

VIP Member
Their lifestyle is absolutely incredible. A major renovation and away at least once a month to expensive destinations. They must be warning it though so fair play to them. It’s a million miles from their semi-detached (which was lovely) which they were in when I started to follow her. Maybe because she got in early the travel business is lucrative for her but I’m not sure how it would work for others. Yes, you may get a commission payback but you need to be loaded in the first place to afford the holiday. And for normal folk that just doesn’t add up. We can only afford 1 or 2 holidays a year if we are lucky so I’m not going to make that much am I?
The holiday deals she can get are exactly the same and sometimes more costly than what I find when I look. She makes her money from people signing up and paying the membership, so unless you are gonna do down that route with it and getting others to sign up, you’re simply paying to get holidays you can also book for the same price online 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
[
They make the money by signing up other people not by actually booking holidays
Sorry I wrote similar at the same time 💓

HMC

VIP Member
Don’t be fooled into her lavish lifestyle it’s not all down to the travel business. Shadey Shaun has his fingers in all the pies, drugs money pays well until you get found out…
Well that makes more sense, as the travel business is a con and I can’t imagine there would be that many stupid people signing up. It makes a good disguise tho.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I noticed she had joined the mlm, can't stand her now. So fake.
Must admit I’ve gone off her too. Every day she tells us exactly what she’s doing or is going to do. Shows off all the takeaways they eat and then everything she’s bought that day. Obviously thinks everyone has same disposable income as she does. The amount of clothes she buys is disgusting. Annoying!

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Hope they don’t exchange and complete tomorrow and miss the stamp duty deadline 😝 she can see how it feels to lose money like all the people she’s convinced to sign up to her MLM shit. Also if she’s isolating how can they possibly get to the solicitors to sign any paperwork 🤨

• Haha
I think I recall her saying when asked that she doesn't book holidays for other people, only that of her own. How does she make the money? Is it by being an upline to many others?
Yes, everyone who signs up has to pay a monthly fee which empties their pockets and lines hers.

HMC

VIP Member
So she gets commission for signing up new agents for them to pay to join and pay monthly to get hotels that are already that cheap through trip advisor 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolute genius. People are thick!

HarrisD

I thought that after relentless documentaries/ stories about MLMs and pyramid schemes that people would be more switched on about this sort of thing? Her new house looks soulless.
I agree about the house, I actually thought it was going to be amazing but so far it looks exactly that, soulless. The bathroom appears stunning at first glance, but it lacks the warmth and charm of a home and instead gives off a showroom vibe rather than lived-in feeling. It’s as if the space is more about showcasing rather than creating a genuine, inviting atmosphere.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I can’t understand how she started this business about 2 years ago, when a lot of countries where in lockdown etc. Nobody was really allowed to travel etc, so how could she having been making money/salary out of it.

Charlottesweb2020

Wow how is she funding everything? Think her husband has quite a normal job?! I mean that pool must have cost a fortune and the plans for the bungalow sound mega…those accounts don’t tie in do they?!
Her husband were works for Network rail, aswell as his main role as shadey Shaun. That’s how they afford the lifestyle they perceive as hard graft. They have to spend their dirty money somewhere. I’m surprised she’s not got a page recruiting for his lemo business. Anyone want any sniff go to shadey Shaun!

Reactions: 3
She had a once in a life time opportunity to build a really nice pool in her garden and it’s ended up looking like something you’d find in Benidorm.

Also the pool heater they’ve installed will be costing around £30 PER DAY in electricity to maintain at 31 degrees. And with the filters running youre looking around £40 per day in total. Based on current energy price cap tariffs.

And now that they’ve built a shed around the heater it’ll be even less efficient and take longer to heat. Air source heat pumps rely on air flow to work properly and they’ve stuck it in a shed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah its the same as Luxefamily5, Rachael is her upline aswell. She seems a nice girl and I loved it when it was a proper home account but the travel just makes it crap. I love travel and a discount but if your not big into 'network marketing' the big pay won't happen but shes selling a dream to many and gaining from it.