Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I think a lot of people are fooled by Lyndsay and think she has somehow made herself a hell of a lot of money with her “travel business”. She obviously has but she recruits probably hundreds of agents as she is constantly selling it. Tales of Elmsvale and Precious Abode will surely not do the same. Hannah (TOE) has a job and PA seems to be pulled out with her Reno and kids. They obviously think they will make money as they have big followings. Surely the bubble will burst soon?

Reactions: 4
Considering how well her ‘business’ is going you think she would go somewhere other than Dubai or Las Vegas, I am sure she just goes there as she gets discount/ freebies to promote it

Lalla

VIP Member
I have no idea where the money comes from, but 100% it doesn't come from either of their jobs, there is no way they earn enough to fund that lifestyle. £600k house (that she's now going to spend a good £150-200k renovating), £30 a day just to heat the pool...

Maybe inheritance, dodgy dealings of whatever kind, lottery win, who knows.

I agree though that it 100% suits them to make out it's all funded by the travel scheme nonsense, as the only way you can make any money from that is by looking successful, to dupe others into signing up. It's the same nonsense that the JuicePlus huns have been doing for years, although for most of them it's smoke and mirrors, stuff on lease and paid by Klarna!

She clearly has got money, but it's definitely not from her business.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Just back from Tenerife then off to New York in 4 weeks. I know doctors who can’t afford to holiday like they do! Holiday business or not you still need the money to pay for these holidays! 🤯

Mumof2boys

Thought she didn't drink she's absolutely wasted ..even her son did so..deffo would post like that

Janerich

Chatty Member
No way!!!!! Really? I though she was 40! I see another insta hun (previous abode) is now telling us of her new travel business! Ffs! They’re all at it!
Im so glad someone else has mentioned "precious abode" and her new found travel business. Shes loaded and just flogging more and more and getting so much gifted really annoys me

HMC

VIP Member
Just seen on luxefamily 5 lyndsey has levelled up and getting 1/4 to half a million paycheck ...what the f£€@ 🤨
That whole scheme is a con! It compares holidays to a popular search engine but a simple search for that hotel on Google or trip adviser gets it even cheaper that her scheme price without the membership costs! People are stupid not doing their research first🙄

Fairytruthmother

Someone just asked her if someone could just book their holiday through her and get the savings etc. She said “No you have to join”. So basically she only books her own holidays through the system but recruits others to her team. So again I presume she makes her money by taking a percentage from each member of her team. Is that not a pyramid scheme? She says not. Personally think it’s bollocks.
She makes commission from each person she signs up so yeh a pyramid scheme. If the commission back on each booking was as good as she says wouldn't she be pushing booking people's holidays as well? 🤔

Maybe hit the 'report' button on her instagtam stories about the MLM? Surely it's fraud/false advertising etc. It really just annoys me how she makes it look like she's doing this amazing job when all she is doing is luring people in to her pyramid scheme to pay for her lifestyle

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I thought i heard somewhere that she or her hubby lost a close relative so maybe she's got inheritance and its that which has enabled her to pay for the work on the house. She likes to make out its the travel business that's making her money, i don't think it is.

I did the same. She always says she makes commission off of the holidays she books for herself and those holidays are cheap because they are through her “supplier” but when I was sent to the underling I was told you can’t make any commission from holidays you book for yourself and you can only make it from holidays you book for others! None of them seem to be booking holidays for other people, they’ve all just signed up to recruit more people!
None of them are actually selling anything, just getting other people to sign up. The very definition of a pyramid scheme!! They call it network marketing but it's the same thing.

It will all come crashing down at some point, I'm pretty sure the company have been investigated in the US already

• Heart

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Everybody is forgetting, that when you travel with her business or sign up, you are saving money 🤣🤣🤣

And you are getting the commission back too, so a double savings 🤣🤣🤣

I really have to laugh at her, But you still have to pay out for the holiday/s, so you are not saving any money at all, only if you don’t go on a holiday/s you are actually saving money!!!!

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
“Hi Guyyyyys…..in Dubai….work work…blag blag…..sign up to my scheme when you pay to join and book travel cheaper (if you can afford to go like rich old me), but in reality you can get it this cheap anyway online (I just show you a high costing comparison).”
Why does she talk so fast and hyper I wonder ❄❄❄