Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
How does she make money? Someone said before she doesn’t book holidays for people just herself? So is it from recruiting new members?
I don’t get it? Pyramid scheme?
Assume she’s climbed the ladder from having a big insta account due to her first reno and luring her followers in???
I thought the same at first. How does she make money if she doesn’t book trips for people - just herself. It is a pyramid scheme and she makes the money by recruiting to her team. Will the bubble burst? I hope so.

Reactions: 4

HMC

VIP Member
I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people don't see it already! They are all funding her lifestyle and all she has to do is recruit them on to the scheme! That's not 'working'!!
It absolutely blows my mind that so many think they will get her lifestyle by paying for themselves to go on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️

HMC

VIP Member
If she cut back on the endless holidays I’m sure she would get the house done quicker.
But then she can’t show of her ‘best travel life’ to all the saddos that pay to join her club, when those cheap prices are already online for anyone to get for free 😬

unknownposter

Can someone please start a thread on the eye fucking, bottom teeth talker that is the home of elmsvale. Does anyone else find her as irritating as I do. Followed her for Reno content which gives a fuck what her agenda is for the day? Her account is 90% her thinking she’s big time influencer 10% homestyle.

Lalla

VIP Member
I do not see the attraction of going to Dubai. Especially not if you've been loads of times before.

That holiday looks like one long chav fest.

eskimopie

VIP Member
Elmsvale posts soppy videos of her baby with the usual insta-hun music then is never with her baby! He’s constantly thrown at any other family member whilst she gets hair, makeup, nights out , days to clean her house , her baby stayed somewhere overnight less than two weeks old.. who does that?!! My ‘baby’ is nearly 4 years old and hasn’t stayed anywhere overnight yet , when they went on holiday I though ‘oh wow she’ll have to look after her own baby’ and then sure enough they meet other friends and family and palm him off on them too!! Haha !!
I can’t judge her for that tbh, I think he’s her parents first grandchild and some people just have really hands on family but she does love a night out 🤣 my mum was always pestering to have my first born.
It’s the spending and the bragging that has put me off her and the thing is, I’m not even in a bad financial situation myself but even I’m looking at her thinking - ffs girl read the room a little!!

Name and Shame

VIP Member
So she only spent 3 or 4 days in the Maldives???
Why would you bother going there then ???

Surely with all the boasting she does about how cheap she can get holiday deals for, she could at least stay there for a whole 2 weeks or something

Moaner

I enjoyed her account as she did a nice job on the extension & it was a normal home. The holiday stuff is very boring & only still following to nose at the new house. Her current house is very standard of insta home accounts 3/4 years ago and she said recently her style has changed and I bet my life her new house will be a carbon copy of say kghome.. all Nordic Inspired. These home accounts just have such little originality 🙈

Shazblag

VIP Member
“Hi guys…..Travel smarter by joining my club”🫤
Or….head over to trip advisor and find the same / cheaper deal yourself for free😬 Oh and it’s only useful if you can afford to go on holiday in the 1st place 😭
Spot on 👏👏👏

• Heart

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I do have to laugh at her, when she keeps saying, you are saving this amount of money, plus you get back your commission fees.

Ok, maybe her prices are cheaper than going to a actual travel agent, but you still have to find & pay for the cheaper holiday. So it’s still costing money to go !!!!!

HMC

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they get away with saying they “earn” from travel when they don’t actually book for anyone (other than themselves). They “earn” from signing people up. And because she had an already big following on insta, like Tales of Elmsvale, they have a captive audience. For the normal person they will not earn anywhere like what they can earn as they don’t have big following. They should be ashamed of themselves tbh.
I had one of her recruits call me once.
She had no idea about the destination I wanted to travel to or booking me a trip, all she was interested in was signing me up to the cult and how I’d then earn doing the same. She showed me a price for a hotel (to tempt me) and I was seeing it so much cheaper online with no charge to be in a cult.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She’s on holiday but is still “working” signing up new agents! No bloody Wonder if she’s making enough money to buy a 600k house! Anyone know what her hubby does?