Home Schooling show offs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it! (Not the loss of your holiday of course, we lost ours too!). I let mine wear what they want lol. Why not they’re not going anywhere. Summer dresses when it’s windy and rainy out? Why not! If they wanted to wear uniform they could if they wanted but I doubt they will :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well done for keeping sane ladies. As a teacher, *whispers* we don’t care how much work children get done, we just provide it for the SAME bleeping MOANY 3 PARENTS WE ALL HAVE IN EACH CLASS SO THEY DONT COMPLAIN AS THEY ALWAYS WANT MORE FOR THEIR CLEVER PRECIOUS DARLING

keep going and do what you can ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done for keeping sane ladies. As a teacher, *whispers* we don’t care how much work children get done, we just provide it for the SAME bleeping MOANY 3 PARENTS WE ALL HAVE IN EACH CLASS SO THEY DONT COMPLAIN AS THEY ALWAYS WANT MORE FOR THEIR CLEVER PRECIOUS DARLING

keep going and do what you can ✌🏼
needed to hear this today!! We’ve started our Easter hol from today! Just couldn’t get the motivation today so snuggles and films on sofa it is! ❤

Reactions: 2
Tried doing school work but it ended in tears and so did my daughter to. I have a 12 year old, 2 year old and 3 week old. So yeah.... not happening

Reactions: 1
needed to hear this today!! We’ve started our Easter hol from today! Just couldn’t get the motivation today so snuggles and films on sofa it is! ❤
Honestly my mum gave me sick days when I was little whenever I asked, did me no harm. This is a global issue, snuggle them hard we’ll be back to juggling school runs, work, appraisals and traffic jams in no time. Enjoy it amongst the global chaos x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm curious, is everyone actually home schooling their children? Some are taking it so seriously... I on the other hand just care about them being happy / exploring whatever sparks their interests.

Today I’ve seen people putting their kids in their uniform for ‘home school’. On the one hand I might help some kids focus and fair enough, on the other hand it’s a load of nonsense.
I saw this on facebook, but the child in question is autistic and needed to have home exactly like school because of the routine. Sometimes it's what's best for the child :)

My friend every night at 6pm will upload about 30 pictures to FB with the caption "today at *** school" and list of everything they have done! It drives me mad!

I have a 7 and 5 year old, if they go back to school at the same level they were at when the schools closed, I'll be happy! If they go back and move up levels then ill be over the moon! We do school work from 9 till 11.30ish, have lunch that they help make then we chill in the afternoons. I'm very fortunate that I'm off work with them so can dedicate the time to them

Reactions: 2
Thank you love this thread! Another one here, both key workers, working from home full time. Whilst attempt to hone school a 6 year old and stay sane with a terrible toddler!

Been really disappointed in school only been set a couple of apps and left to our devices, get daily messages about making tit like homemade play doh if your bored 🤯 I wish I could be bored!!!!

Reactions: 1