Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this too! Not like her not to brag bout where she’s off to next. I do wonder why she has those animals when she is never there.
The pets are just an accessory to the wee gremlin so aye I hope big Craigy wins a custody battle for the pets so aye

Reactions: 3
This lassie actually does my head in, she needs to go to the doctors I think

Reactions: 4
How are we ma wee pocket pals...the wee chezza show is oan the move hens, dropping her wee cryptic breadcrumbs fur us...no explanation needed
She makes it more obvious by being cryptic and not just saying that she's away to visit the new man in London.

• Haha
She makes it more obvious by being cryptic and not just saying that she's away to visit the new man in London.
Absolutely all the breadcrumbs she leaves...she pretty much done it when big Craigy left so aye

Reactions: 2
So she’s sitting in a car in London with the shoes off…. Certainly not a Uber. Then missing most of her beloved dogs birthday 🤔

Reactions: 2
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty has new paparazzi photographer in the name of nicole...stomping thru the airport solo being filmed from behind, no one was looking at you chezza your irrelevant, all these actions are of a woman scorned, strange big Craigy doesn't need attention and constantly posting himself he has hopefully got himself a decent woman who knows how to cook and work a washing machine so aye

Anyone else notice she is wearing her engagement ring on her middle finger in her recent stories? How very strange!

Poor Craigy spending his inheritance getting her a new ring, split up and now she’s still wearing it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s lost the plot. Wtf is the magpie shite all about? You’re seeing magpies cos it’s bloody nature. Nothing else.

• Haha
I think she’s lost the plot. Wtf is the magpie shite all about? You’re seeing magpies cos it’s bloody nature. Nothing else.
And if she’s to take it as a sign, if you believe in all that, one magpie is for sorrow, so I wouldn’t be feeling happy about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what the psychic predicted in Jan obviously the break up but what they break up entailed 🤨

Reactions: 1
Spotted big Craigy baby out in the wild today. Looking well and no sign of him wearing his ring on the other hand 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6