Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brees face while lying on the floor being forced to listen to the lyrik record she bought for the 100th time was unintentionally funny 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god. Do they have an album out now ? 😂
They have sadly, I’m not sure if it’s been officially released cos one of the members (Kirby I think) decided to go solo the day before its launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg that scene of what’s his name dancing at the hen party and the music going “I’m about to blow your mind” while he did that awful dancing was so bad! I think it was supposed to be sexy?

• Haha
I assumed he would be a stripper in a previous job… was laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was expecting a Magic Mike moment after reading the episode guide, but it was definitely not 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like I’m missing nothing 😂. Shame this show got so boring. It used to be my favourite soap by far, now I barely watch it 😞.
Same now everything is so over dramatic with no real drama it was at its peak with the braxtons caseys deaths still makes me cry, it was then resurrected with dean willow and colby,,, now it’s just ridiculous and over dramatic storylines

So, today I came to the conclusion that Xander reminds me of a cartoon lion. I think Scar.

However, I also feel this conclusion may have been reached having read something here and absorbed it subconsciously.

So if that was you...I agree. He definitely reminds me of a long faced cartoon lion. Also, has he done something to his face because today he looked less pointy.

So, today I came to the conclusion that Xander reminds me of a cartoon lion. I think Scar.

However, I also feel this conclusion may have been reached having read something here and absorbed it subconsciously.

So if that was you...I agree. He definitely reminds me of a long faced cartoon lion. Also, has he done something to his face because today he looked less pointy.
yes he does look like scar!!

I have also thought he looks like a goblin from noddy…

IMG_3800.jpeg

• Haha
Dear god, so much focus on Mali’s rubbish moves!
Mali's dancing was so embarrassing. I thought that he was going to do some kind of striptease at least. How did that tit dancing save the hen night?
And Rose's storyline about finding her father. Herself and her dad just assuming that they were related based on her "investigation" which was just her guessing he was her father based on a college photo of her mom and him. Has anyone in that show ever heard of a DNA test? The amount of long lost children who've appeared in Summer Bay over the years and no one ever suggests a DNA. Marilyn's daughter, for example. Hunter, who turned out not to be Zak's son after all. Also back in the day, Dylan, Rhys Sutherland's supposed son, who also turned out to not be his as well.
Roo needs to be reminded that she was the one who sent the text from Marilyn's phone which made the CEO decide to set off the bomb.

Reactions: 7
Poor Johnny. RIP.
I liked him in H&A: they haven't had a really fun, cheeky chap character in ages.

• Sad