Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsxxxx

Has anyone realised Declan is played by the same actor that was Brendan’s “first” in 2012 who was Lynsey’s brother?
I didn't watch it when Brendan 1st arrived I cant wait for all4 to put them years on 😂 I'm checking everyday if hollyoaks 2011 is on so I can see more brendan 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Web30

VIP Member
Loved this newest episode (not the romeo prison stuff) I'm forever a sienna fan and really enjoyed Patrick being back.

Not quite the same but my favourite was when they changed the actress of Holly Cunningham and Cindy said have you had your hair done you look different 😂
Not a soap obviously but I liked when the Fresh Prince broke the fourth wall and made jokes about the changing of the moms and the rapid aging of Nicky

Elmoo

VIP Member
The lack of eye lashes is making her look like a mole 😆 despite the fact it’s completely normal on anyone else!

magsxxxx

I’m ready for jj to take a long walk off a short pier
I'm finding it hard to watch. Poor frankie I hope they dont drag this story on to long I think Nancy's going to be the 1 that helps her.

It's just been confirmed that hunter is leaving aswell. The McQueens haven't been the same since they moved into the restaurant does anyone know what happened to the McQueens original house?

AdsB

VIP Member
No, all I’ve heard is that it might be getting axed?
I’ll be watching this all night I’ll be caught up in a few days 😂
It’s being reduced to 3 episodes a week and 20 cast members are being axed. To accommodate this the show is jumping forward a year in September.

AdsB

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching it’s been years, I’ve gone back a month to catch up.
Why is Roxy in this?
why have so many people put on weight? Aaron from EE, and especially the mixed race guy that was in I’m a celeb (clearly don’t know the names 😂) and then others look super skinny like they are injecting ozempic for fun - Theresa and Hannah?
Love that Freddie roscoe is still here 😍😍
Welcome back to the village! Glad you have got back into it even though the show seems to be on its way out 😂.

• Haha
I’ve read confusion on Reddit about the episodes being cut to 20 minutes.
Some people are saying it’s only 20 now with ads. It is but they advertise it as 30 don’t they so does that mean episodes will be 20 minutes still with an ad break?

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
If I remember rightly he kicked off a bit in the dog because Warren was being nice to Felix but other than that I don’t think you’d have even noticed he’d just lost a niece (she was his niece right? I get so confused I only started watching a few years ago so sometimes the family trees get me muddled)

Very nervous for this JJ and Frankie storyline
Thankyou! Yes that’s right she was his neice - him & Mandy had the same Mum. In fact if I remember rightly Mandy delivered him on the Millenium Eve 🤣