Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she never mentions her grandaugter šŸ˜‚ can you remember when she became obsessed with dodger & kidnapped him? Everyone forgets how weird sienna used to be šŸ˜‚
Yeah I remember that, I find it weird even though itā€™s a TV show because if someone was as crazy as her where I stay, I donā€™t think weā€™d all just happily be around them haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought frankie and jj were meant to be 13. Now Darren's saying she's 15.

Has anyone realised Declan is played by the same actor that was Brendanā€™s ā€œfirstā€ in 2012 who was Lynseyā€™s brother?

• Wow
Has anyone realised Declan is played by the same actor that was Brendanā€™s ā€œfirstā€ in 2012 who was Lynseyā€™s brother?
I didn't watch it when Brendan 1st arrived I cant wait for all4 to put them years on šŸ˜‚ I'm checking everyday if hollyoaks 2011 is on so I can see more brendan šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder how grace gets out of jail coz if shes back full time that will mean shes back in the village & not on the run.

Reactions: 1
Why donā€™t leela and Peri ever have scenes with Ro? Was Ro not Tiegans daughter before the baby swap storyline? Have Hollyoaks forgotten this?!

Why donā€™t leela and Peri ever have scenes with Ro? Was Ro not Tiegans daughter before the baby swap storyline? Have Hollyoaks forgotten this?!
I thought they had but Diana said something about it being disrespectful to Tiegan when Ro first changed his name

Reactions: 2
They havenā€™t forgotten because Diane said to Ro the other day ā€œTegan named you Roseā€ but to be fair Leela forgets her own son Daniel exists half the time so you canā€™t blame her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They havenā€™t forgotten because Diane said to Ro the other day ā€œTegan named you Roseā€ but to be fair Leela forgets her own son Daniel exists half the time so you canā€™t blame her šŸ˜‚
Has cindys son Hilton been on screen yet? I dont think we've ever seen him šŸ˜‚

Peri forgets she has a daughter as well.

Reactions: 4
Has cindys son Hilton been on screen yet? I dont think we've ever seen him šŸ˜‚
One of my favourite Hollyoaks scenes was when Holly went to visit Cindy (in prison I think) and Cindy asked where Hilton was and she said he had other plans. The kid was like 2 at this point šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who was Lexiā€™s mum and who does she live with now? I canā€™t remember anything about her!
Mum was Lindsay, she started as Freddieā€™s brother Joeā€™s girlfriend. Was also a serial killer and is now dead šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Iā€™m sure Lexi went to South Africa with granny so not sure how sheā€™s back!

fun fact -
  • Lindsey has the fifth highest confirmed kill count of all serial killers in Hollyoaks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mum was Lindsay, she started as Freddieā€™s brother Joeā€™s girlfriend. Was also a serial killer and is now dead šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Iā€™m sure Lexi went to South Africa with granny so not sure how sheā€™s back!

fun fact -
  • Lindsey has the fifth highest confirmed kill count of all serial killers in Hollyoaks
Of course, thank you!!! Wasnā€™t Lindsey the gloved hand killer? Have I remembered that right?