Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m done with this show for now and will just catch up and read comments on here for a bit. i don’t find any of the other storylines interesting enough that makes watching worth it over the revulsion over JJ and Frankie storyline which seems to be in every episode lately.

I will say: when they first came into it in the first couple of episodes, if someone told me they’d be doing a dark and serious storyline I would have found it laughable and think they could never pull it off, but I think the pair of them have acted really well in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As a girl is it making anyone else think about their own brothers when watching this? Your brother should be your biggest protector 😔

Reactions: 3
I'm loving Mercedes supporting ro. Diane needs to be more understanding she was awful with sinead aswell when Katy died.

Reactions: 3
I'm loving Mercedes supporting ro. Diane needs to be more understanding she was awful with sinead aswell when Katy died.
Diane is just an awful person all round!! She’s always ready with her pitchfork.

Reactions: 4
Just watched hollyoaks 2017 nicos return. I forgot that sienna & dodger are now grandparents you never here sienna mention it

Reactions: 1
I’ve just read that Hunter is being killed off in the next couple of weeks. I’d read he was leaving but wasn’t expecting them to kill him!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m wondering if Frankie is going to end up pregnant now JJ has r*ped her and this is how it comes out.

Just catching up with this weeks eps and JJ telling Frankie to get his phone out of his pocket is just 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Are they?? From what I remember she lied to cover perries pregnancy.
No she was heavily pregnant when she came back from the dead then sienna delivered the baby & gave her to joel to take to hospital then sienna killed nico

I’m wondering if Frankie is going to end up pregnant now JJ has r*ped her and this is how it comes out.

Just catching up with this weeks eps and JJ telling Frankie to get his phone out of his pocket is just 🤢
Lucas got her the morning after pill
---
No she was heavily pregnant when she came back from the dead then sienna delivered the baby & gave her to joel to take to hospital then sienna killed nico
Why don't I remember this 🫣🤔

Reactions: 2
They’re both brilliant actors. I eye rolled a lot when they first came in and then it came out the sibling abuse story was happening and I found their acting was just brilliant. Especially for young actors too. I feel for the actor who plays JJ because people are weird and think it’s real life so no doubt he’s going to get some hate directed towards him. I hope they both win an award for this.

I have to stop watching for a while as the JJ and frankie storyline is too close to home … I’m really hoping it’s a quick one and not dragged out as I really do enjoy Hollyoaks but I can’t bring myself to sit through these episodes. Will continue to read on tattle to see when they are ‘safe’ again to watch…

• Heart