Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Please feel free to do a recap!
It’s still as batshit as ever. Lol.
EDIT: and we also want Hollyoaks Later back!

I forgot Brooke is supposed to be a guy now until Diane just said it on E4
---
I was too busy on Tattle - what happened at the end of E4 Hollyoaks? Why did Ste look worried when Dave got wheeled into the hospital room?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s still as batshit as ever. Lol.
EDIT: and we also want Hollyoaks Later back!

I forgot Brooke is supposed to be a guy now until Diane just said it on E4
---
I was too busy on Tattle - what happened at the end of E4 Hollyoaks? Why did Ste look worried when Dave got wheeled into the hospital room?
He was halfway to confessing about Ella’s death

Reactions: 1
If the paternity test doesn't result jn one twin from each dad I will be devastated 🤣

Reactions: 4
He was halfway to confessing about Ella’s death
I saw that part of it, I just didn’t understand the importance of it being Dave who entered the room and his link to it (or was it just that he knew him?)

Btw I just quickly googled to see if I could see a recap and found a story from 2003. Remember Adam Morgan, Luke’s brother, and his character was in a wheelchair after a car crash? The actor in real life after he left the show was charged with dangerous driving and caused a car crash that left a victim paralysed (don’t know if it was permanent) and needing a wheelchair after suffering two broken ankles, a broken thigh, two broken arms and a broken jaw 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw that part of it, I just didn’t understand the importance of it being Dave who entered the room and his link to it (or was it just that he knew him?)

Btw I just quickly googled to see if I could see a recap and found a story from 2003. Remember Adam Morgan, Luke’s brother, and his character was in a wheelchair after a car crash? The actor in real life after he left the show was charged with dangerous driving and caused a car crash that left a victim paralysed (don’t know if it was permanent) and needing a wheelchair after suffering two broken ankles, a broken thigh, two broken arms and a broken jaw 😱
I saw a theory saying maybe someone else caused her death. Dave?

Reactions: 2
"The twins are yours" and the puzzled look 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Peak Hollyoaks right there. I love how utterly ridiculous it can be but I've also related to some less ridiculous storylines too!

Reactions: 6
Thread four and they STILL haven’t brought back Grace Black ☹☹☹ That’s all the recap anyone needs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Peak Hollyoaks right there. I love how utterly ridiculous it can be but I've also related to some less ridiculous storylines too!
exactly, this is the hollyoaks madness everyone wants! I was at my parents' last night and my mum walked in as that scene was happening and said "I cannot believe you are watchign this" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My mum was like they can get a dna test when they’re born to see whose is whose 🤦🏽‍♀️
She then realised the stupidity of this haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum was like they can get a dna test when they’re born to see whose is whose 🤦🏽‍♀️
She then realised the stupidity of this haha
Another highlight was when Moira knew the medical term for it :ROFLMAO:
Do we think Warren will end up killing Felix? Alsorandom question suddently occured to me, didn't warren have liver failure? what happened with that?

Another highlight was when Moira knew the medical term for it :ROFLMAO:
Do we think Warren will end up killing Felix? Alsorandom question suddently occured to me, didn't warren have liver failure? what happened with that?
He was addicted to pain too wasn’t he? Soon managed to get over that without any help!

• Haha
What on earth, so rafe is just rotting in the basement?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Captain Nit Pick here but shouldn't they remove Ella from the opening credits? 😬

I'm halfway through Friday's episode so apologies if this week's have been updated.

• Haha
What on earth, so rafe is just rotting in the basement?!
I asked my Harold when he thought they’d discover him and he said it would probably be Christmas and I said he’d be liquidated by then 🤮

• Haha
Just found this thread and it's got me thinking.... I hate the fact Ste is responsible for Ella's death and it can only go one of two ways, he gets caught and goes to prison or he feels guilty for the rest of his life. I like neither option.
So theory Im thinking..... it turns out it wasn't him, he's just convinced it was him because of the welly he ran over. It actually ends up that Kitty was responsible and they were the one who walked away from the car when it crashed, just after taking the passengers driving licence.

Reactions: 10