Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being very cryptic as to why she ended up in hospital. Just bleeping say it pr don't say anything at all 🙄

Reactions: 4
Surely if it was such a ‘traumatic’ experience then the next day you wouldn’t be sitting about outside with your bikini on?? Or standing in the hospital taking selfies?

Reactions: 5
I feel awful writing this and I hope I don’t offend anyone but seems like she doesn’t remember anything so thinks she’s been spiked

if she was spiked I hope she is ok it’s a horrible thing that happens and thank god she got took to hospital. But …. In Ibiza drinking all day probably not eating being out in the heat it’s a recipe to get black out drunk happens to me at least once when I go on holiday I overdo it and end up black out. Luckily I’m with good friends or family who notice this and take me back To the hotel just like I’d do with someone else. I always think some people instead of thinking that could’ve happened just say they must’ve been spiked instead of considering they are an absolute riot liability and fucked it on a night out Like we all have done.

Really hope she’s ok and this is purely speculation. If she was spiked maybe toxicology reports can show that and it will be investigated.

I feel awful writing this and I hope I don’t offend anyone but seems like she doesn’t remember anything so thinks she’s been spiked

if she was spiked I hope she is ok it’s a horrible thing that happens and thank god she got took to hospital. But …. In Ibiza drinking all day probably not eating being out in the heat it’s a recipe to get black out drunk happens to me at least once when I go on holiday I overdo it and end up black out. Luckily I’m with good friends or family who notice this and take me back To the hotel just like I’d do with someone else. I always think some people instead of thinking that could’ve happened just say they must’ve been spiked instead of considering they are an absolute riot liability and fucked it on a night out Like we all have done.

Really hope she’s ok and this is purely speculation. If she was spiked maybe toxicology reports can show that and it will be investigated.
Either blackout or took a dodgy eccie I reckon

Reactions: 2
Mind when she got her teeth done she was like "it'll be fine blah blah blah" bet she's regretting that now

Reactions: 3
One of her turkey teeth fell out and she's left with a sharks tooth
Aw god 🙈 I actually thought her Turkey teeth looked good considering they were Turkey teeth BUT I’d never ever do that do my own teeth for a slight improvement. Her teeth weren’t even that bad. She should’ve got composite bonding and some Invisalign instead of permanently ruining and risk exposing the gremlin stumps.

Reactions: 1
Aw god 🙈 I actually thought her Turkey teeth looked good considering they were Turkey teeth BUT I’d never ever do that do my own teeth for a slight improvement. Her teeth weren’t even that bad. She should’ve got composite bonding and some Invisalign instead of permanently ruining and risk exposing the gremlin stumps.
I'm sure she had composite bonding before aswell but could be wrong 🤔

I feel quite sorry for Holly (until she opens her mouth and talks like a wee guy asking for a jump in) she’s a really pretty girl and is going to end up ruining herself by the time she’s 30. There was nothing wrong with her teeth beforehand, this is one of many of those turkey nashers that will continue to fall out over the years. Leave yourself alone Holly hen, you are fine the way you are.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed how thick and curved Holly’s nails are? They annoy me beyond belief when I see her TikTok’s, it’s all I can focus on 🫠

Has anyone noticed how thick and curved Holly’s nails are? They annoy me beyond belief when I see her TikTok’s, it’s all I can focus on 🫠
I’ve noticed this too (I don’t have TikTok would you believe haha!) but see this on her insta. It’s as if her nail tech uses too much product like it’s layers upon layers. That would make me feel dirty to be honest, I’m just thinking how I feel when I’ve had shellac on for longer than usual cause I’m too skint to go get my nails redone 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve noticed this too (I don’t have TikTok would you believe haha!) but see this on her insta. It’s as if her nail tech uses too much product like it’s layers upon layers. That would make me feel dirty to be honest, I’m just thinking how I feel when I’ve had shellac on for longer than usual cause I’m too skint to go get my nails redone 🤣🤣
Honestly they look horrendous! Like big curved bird talons 😭😭

• Haha
Omg I thought I was the only that was grossed out by Steffani’s sausage fingers..they are so short and stumpy! Freak me right out 😂😂😂

😂😂😂 you’ve got them big daft things hanging over her finger tips then Steffani Deans sausage fingers with 9 Cartier rings on them. Honest to god!

• Haha
Reactions: 3