Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lassie needs a good boot up the arse and a few days living in the real world. Her and all her daft wee pals are on another planet. Pathetic. I’d find it hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic

Reactions: 3
I have a whole 55 pages to read because I did not know she had a thread. Other threads were quiet so thought I needed to find more. I thought she was harmless although I've only been following her for a few months I have seen her cry and post stuff about being sad over stuff. This is going to be eye opening 🤣 and I did watch the bbl video but saw the comments about the shaking and shivering so skipped that as it sounded horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holly if you are reading hen please delete tiktok and all social media, apply for a job and go be happy. Being in the influencer world is not for you - you need happiness and packaging make up for it to be delayed at customs is not bringing you happiness 👋

That video is the kind of behaviour that worries me young girls watch this and think it’s ok to act like that. Holly is what mid 20s? Grow the fk up she’s got a hell of a lot to learn about actually “being behind in life”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Youse. We need a new thread, just #2 or anyone have a title?

I don’t want to make it I feel a bit tit for her. But sort of hope she reads and something clicks in her brain.

Youse. We need a new thread, just #2 or anyone have a title?

I don’t want to make it I feel a bit tit for her. But sort of hope she reads and something clicks in her brain.
" We can't cope with Holly's greeting, her 'woe is me' and constant bleating. Her life is a sham and it's all for the 'gram. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what to say about that video. She’s clearly not well. “I just tried to do a nice thing for someone and this much f*cking tit’s happened why”. Your parcel is delayed, end of story. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ‘candid’ video of her dancing in the red dress looks like a maw at a party who doesn’t know anyone. She’s as stiff as a board

• Haha
Whos house is it they're frolicking in front of? Imagine going out your front door and seeing that pair of wallopers dancing like tits on your door step. . . Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine waking up and saying to your pal..let’s get dressed up in these red dresses and stand outside a strangers door and pretend we’re having such a fun time by laughing for the camera and twirling..yeah let’s do that and post on Instagram 💀💀💀

The ‘candid’ video of her dancing in the red dress looks like a maw at a party who doesn’t know anyone. She’s as stiff as a board

• Haha
Imagine waking up and saying to your pal..let’s get dressed up in these red dresses and stand outside a strangers door and pretend we’re having such a fun time by laughing for the camera and twirling..yeah let’s do that and post on Instagram 💀💀💀
I’d knock their turkey teeth out, honestly. How inconsiderate and just outright weird??? I don’t see why this video couldn’t have been filmed in their house. Why did they have to invade someone’s privacy like that, I don’t understand! Years ago my brother used to live in a house with a really nice entryway and people would come and do this tit all the time and him and his pals would all hang out the window and pour Irn bru on them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d punch their lights out 🤣 I have no patience for these idiots. I’d have the bucket of water ready to throw out the window. Absolutely disgusting they think it’s ok to do this on someone’s property!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
these lassies don’t have a clue about hard work just seen a daily vlog on my fyp she went to a few shops, the post office and the skip (with a break in between) and ended it by saying she was sooooo tired. if influencers ever need to get real jobs they’ll not cope if that’s their idea of a busy day… embarassing really

Reactions: 9
these lassies don’t have a clue about hard work just seen a daily vlog on my fyp she went to a few shops, the post office and the skip (with a break in between) and ended it by saying she was sooooo tired. if influencers ever need to get real jobs they’ll not cope if that’s their idea of a busy day… embarassing really
Was just about to say this. Imagine having a real job and having to still do all that stuff after working an 8 hour shift...like everyone else.

So out of touch it's unbelievable

Reactions: 6
IMG_9537.png

Holly get a job, love. Fk me she is so dull. THIS is her to do list on a Monday?!? Who writes lists like this? ‘Things I need to do today’ she writes like a 10 year old. Swear I wrote lists like this when I was 10 and trying to ‘act’ like an adult. ‘Wash house coat’… does that really have to be on a to do list? Bloody wack it in the washing machine when you wake up and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️. And who the fk puts ‘scrub tan’ and ‘blow dry hair’ on a to do list. Surely having a shower is a daily occurrence and surely she know what to do in the shower so why have it on a list? Is she going to wash and shave in the shower too? Because that’s not on the list. Is she going to wash her hair? Because that’s not on the list. Or is she just blow drying dry hair???? So many questions. She’s an absolute fruit loop and is living like a child pretending to ‘play house’ and be an adult.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂😂 she’s a bloody crackpot isn’t she? I used to do stuff like that when I was 10..
1) clean out the hamster
2) help mummy with the dishes
3) tidy my hair bobbles

This lassie needs a chat with a therapist..this s##t ain’t normal! 🤯🤯🤯 what an unfulfilling vacuous existence!

View attachment 2808385
Holly get a job, love. Fk me she is so dull. THIS is her to do list on a Monday?!? Who writes lists like this? ‘Things I need to do today’ she writes like a 10 year old. Swear I wrote lists like this when I was 10 and trying to ‘act’ like an adult. ‘Wash house coat’… does that really have to be on a to do list? Bloody wack it in the washing machine when you wake up and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️. And who the fk puts ‘scrub tan’ and ‘blow dry hair’ on a to do list. Surely having a shower is a daily occurrence and surely she know what to do in the shower so why have it on a list? Is she going to wash and shave in the shower too? Because that’s not on the list. Is she going to wash her hair? Because that’s not on the list. Or is she just blow drying dry hair???? So many questions. She’s an absolute fruit loop and is living like a child pretending to ‘play house’ and be an adult.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2808385
“Clean bedroom put sheets on for brother coming home”???😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So stories today, she’s talking about how she doesn’t know what she’s doing, how she’s bored everyday, how she ‘goes away’ to London or on holiday and feels better then comes back home and she just feels shite again. Holly, get a job! Go do a course, learn something, give back to society. It’s clear she has no direction and purpose in her day which is making her feel this way. How can she not see this? It’s staring her right in the face, even as she’s voicing all of this she doesn’t see it?! She says either going away somewhere again (London or Australia) or GETTING THE SURGERIES (PLURAL!!!) SHE WANTS!!! because it’s almost summer, will make her happy. First of all, how does she not realise these things only give her temporary happiness. Secondly, (now I don’t really care too much about people having cosmetic surgery, when there is actually something to ‘fix’ so to speak) But Holly looks FINE. She has a nice figure, fixed her teeth, BBL, average/large size boobs, fake hair etc. I genuinely don’t know what she wants to ‘fix’. Again it is clear to see that whatever she is feeling is on the inside and these surgeries will only fix the problem temporarily. Just like the BBL. That was supposed to fix everything and make her feel better (which is why she got it done an a whim and about 12 hours notice - makes me feel sick remembering that) but it’s only made things worse.

She also says she thinks she has ADHD. Because one day she is the happiest she’s ever been then the next day she is so mentally unstable and struggling to get up… sounds to me more like bipolar or personality issues rather than ADHD. I don’t know how she can say out loud that’s she has massive mood and mental stability swings day to day and think this is ADHD. She needs to see a therapist and a GP asap.

She gaslights herself into thinking her behaviour is normal saying ‘yeah but all girls are a bit crazy and have meltdowns all the time’. As a 29 year old, who works 12 hours shifts in a job that is literally life or death, has family life, social life, house to run, bills to pay etc, I can honestly say, I don’t remember the last time I had ‘a meltdown’. I’m an adult and I know how to regulate and rationalise my emotions. So no Holly your meltdowns every day are not ‘normal’ for a girl.

SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL A THERAPIST FOR CHRIST SAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So stories today, she’s talking about how she doesn’t know what she’s doing, how she’s bored everyday, how she ‘goes away’ to London or on holiday and feels better then comes back home and she just feels shite again. Holly, get a job! Go do a course, learn something, give back to society. It’s clear she has no direction and purpose in her day which is making her feel this way. How can she not see this? It’s staring her right in the face, even as she’s voicing all of this she doesn’t see it?! She says either going away somewhere again (London or Australia) or GETTING THE SURGERIES (PLURAL!!!) SHE WANTS!!! because it’s almost summer, will make her happy. First of all, how does she not realise these things only give her temporary happiness. Secondly, (now I don’t really care too much about people having cosmetic surgery, when there is actually something to ‘fix’ so to speak) But Holly looks FINE. She has a nice figure, fixed her teeth, BBL, average/large size boobs, fake hair etc. I genuinely don’t know what she wants to ‘fix’. Again it is clear to see that whatever she is feeling is on the inside and these surgeries will only fix the problem temporarily. Just like the BBL. That was supposed to fix everything and make her feel better (which is why she got it done an a whim and about 12 hours notice - makes me feel sick remembering that) but it’s only made things worse.

She also says she thinks she has ADHD. Because one day she is the happiest she’s ever been then the next day she is so mentally unstable and struggling to get up… sounds to me more like bipolar or personality issues rather than ADHD. I don’t know how she can say out loud that’s she has massive mood and mental stability swings day to day and think this is ADHD. She needs to see a therapist and a GP asap.

She gaslights herself into thinking her behaviour is normal saying ‘yeah but all girls are a bit crazy and have meltdowns all the time’. As a 29 year old, who works 12 hours shifts in a job that is literally life or death, has family life, social life, house to run, bills to pay etc, I can honestly say, I don’t remember the last time I had ‘a meltdown’. I’m an adult and I know how to regulate and rationalise my emotions. So no Holly your meltdowns every day are not ‘normal’ for a girl.

SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL A THERAPIST FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Nailed it - my friends/family would have intervened by now 🤣🤣🤣.

said this before but Jilly seems like she’d knock sense into her

Reactions: 5