Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s away on holiday again to stop herself crying…boohoo Holly what a tough life you live..so relatable aren’t you? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really can’t stand it when she posts videos pretending to be this Type A posing girly girl. What the duck is that all about? We know she’s messy AF, we know she doesn’t move like that or have those mannerisms, by her own admission, she’s crying and stressed all the time. I know influencer culture is fake and staged but this takes the absolute piss. Getting all dolled up to sit and write in your diary whilst fake laughing at wee doodles you’ve drawn. Come the duck on.

Reactions: 8
The 🐊 tears videos back in action. This is not healthy. You’d think jilly / jasmine would tell her to wrap this tit!

Reactions: 4
I’m cringing at her with a full face of glam make up with a Barbie soundbite saying “you’re so beautiful and so smart…” 🤢🤢🤢 such vacuous, self obsessed nonsense..no wonder these wee lassies are miserable..they’re so far removed from reality 😵💫😵💫😵💫

The 🐊 tears videos back in action. This is not healthy. You’d think jilly / jasmine would tell her to wrap this tit!

In the TikTok with Jasmine she’s holding 2 Starbucks cups, Jasmine kicks her legs up and accidentally knocks one of the cups out of Holly’s hand… the cups are clearly empty… do they just keep the cups and re use them as photo props? Everything is FAKE. ‘Look at us we’re ✨ Starbucks Girlies ✨

and in the Galentines Day PJ’s video it’s so sad. She’s at home, on her own, face plastered in make up, looking like she’s got shite around her mouth, pretending to arrange fake flowers, grinning and laughing with herself and pretending to have a pillow fight with herself. How is she not mortified? Just be normal for Christ sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she deleted it? Just checked her stories and she’s all smiles
It was on tiktok last night
Jilly comes across like she’d def tell you to stop
Aye Jilly the ned would probs say that but I wonder how Dolly Holly would take it
---
I’m cringing at her with a full face of glam make up with a Barbie soundbite saying “you’re so beautiful and so smart…” 🤢🤢🤢 such vacuous, self obsessed nonsense..no wonder these wee lassies are miserable..they’re so far removed from reality 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Aye exactly, it worries me how Holly presents herself like that is not normal what shes doing. Mental how much time these folk have and she still manages to complain about how shes depressed and hasn't washed her hair for a week. She would be fucked if she ever worked full time 🤣🤣

Nah not the compression stockings like she’s about to go in for surgery but for a night out 😭😂

• Haha
She is genuinely unhinged and should really get therapy and get back into the real world. Can’t deal with her putting a full face of makeup on to video herself while eye bleeping her reflection and fake tears coming down her face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s on a manic high now…this lassie is an absolute fruitloop! Talking about going into coffee shops to meet her future husband! Aye alright nostrils…get onto tinder like everyone else ya maddie! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe her n stef deans should team up she's been asking for days how folk met their other half obviously looking for inspiration n doing the rounds at every Glasgow gym by the looks of it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does this idiot not realise you got prescriptions for free in Scotland and have to pay elsewhere? She’s only made about twenty social media posts about it. Daft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does this idiot not realise you got prescriptions for free in Scotland and have to pay elsewhere? She’s only made about twenty social media posts about it. Daft cow
It’s actually concerning how thick she is. Girl needs to start living in the real world, get off social media and get out her mums house.

Reactions: 5
I feel awful for saying this because the girl’s clearly dyslexic af but see if she just got someone to proof-read what she posts and fixed the spelling and grammar mistakes for her, it’d help her to come across a bit better and not as ‘dolly’. If I have to read about her being ‘exited’ for one more thing, I’ll screech.

• Haha