Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning coffee run with yesterday's lipstick stain n a cracked lid prob empty cups too ¹🤭
Great spot btw. 😂 no wonder this girl is always filming herself crying. What a sad existence/ life. Puts on a full face of makeup and does her hair to pose and take photos while sitting at home and not actually going anywhere 😭😭

Reactions: 5
She needs to come off social media and get a real job. It’s clearly not making her happy.

Reactions: 3
Oh she's bleeping excruciating. " didn't wash my hair so i can give USE honest reviews " . . . How can Batiste be so desperate that they select an illiterate bam to come to their event?!?

What will all these cretins do in the years to come when they're dried up old hacks, looking like a second hand leather handbag with zero income or future planning (pension) to speak of? Go get a real bleeping job you freeloading tadger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but every time she comes up on tiktok she is crying, moaning or doing some makeup tutorial with sad music. I’m by no means a doctor, but there is definitely a personality disorder or mental health issues there. How can someone be so sad and fed up ……but records it all. She’s a beautiful girl and could have so much going for her if she worked on herself. She’s just coming across as a moan now 😴

Reactions: 10
The latest video of her crying in the car ffs. Def something not right - who films themselves crying???

She needs to go see her doctor. I get that you can't help how you feel. And sometimes it can feel like the world is against you, even when it's silly little things. But she is feeling like this more often than not so it's likely she has depression and needs help with it.

Lack of routine or solid work structure will be a part of it but if she wants to continue being an influencer then she really needs help to sort herself out.

Reactions: 7
This lassie is having a mental breakdown over a lost parcel which is probably just stuck at customs cos she’s too dense to realise that. She really is something else. There’s a big part of me that wants to think her content is satire but she isn’t smart enough to do that 🤣😂😂😂 truly unhinged behaviour

• Haha
What is she behind in exactly?? I’d love to known. She doesn’t have a ‘job’, she doesn’t have children, she lives at home with her mum… all she ever does is clean her mum’s house, make prawns and salad, fake tans, plasters herself in make up and takes pictures. What could she possibly be behind in?????! Serious question.

• Haha
What is she behind in exactly?? I’d love to known. She doesn’t have a ‘job’, she doesn’t have children, she lives at home with her mum… all she ever does is clean her mum’s house, make prawns and salad, fake tans, plasters herself in make up and takes pictures. What could she possibly be behind in?????! Serious question.
I can’t believe she even had the cheek to say that. She doesn’t work!!!!

As much as I like to have a giggle at her bland and excruciating videos i can’t help but feel she really needs to see a doctor and get some mental health support. It’s not normal to be so upset over really trivial things all the time. Hopefully someone close to her will push her to get a bit of help!

Reactions: 6
As much as I like to have a giggle at her bland and excruciating videos i can’t help but feel she really needs to see a doctor and get some mental health support. It’s not normal to be so upset over really trivial things all the time. Hopefully someone close to her will push her to get a bit of help!
I do not feel sorry for her! Takes a special kind of person to set a camera up and record yourself crying then put it up on the internet!!! Genuinely mortifying behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do not feel sorry for her! Takes a special kind of person to set a camera up and record yourself crying then put it up on the internet!!! Genuinely mortifying behaviour
This!
It is all for attention! She has absolutely nothing to give as an influencer so cracks the tears every other day as a wee boost to get her sheep To interact with her

• Heart
Actual can’t get over that video man. The pausing to check it was recording as well 🤦🏻‍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly think the crying and whining act is her “thing” on social media…she plays the victim a lot..she likes to portray herself as a Cinderella story…the girl who cleans constantly and can’t find love and is overly sensitive to the real world. She lives in a vacuous bubble..this silliness seems to boost her engagement..I have no sympathy either..cry into your champagne on your next girls trip Holly! Boohoo what a hard life living with your mum and having all your money to spend on travel, make up and clothes..bad post office workers for not pandering to your tantrum..go greet for tik tok 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched the video. She is bleeping pathetic

1. the tears fake as duck
2. Even her pal couldn’t be arsed with her
3. She didnt have a tracking number so of course nothing can be done
4. I call bullshit on her sending it
5. The comment about soup at the end bleeping tipped me over the edge because it’s all just a big act!!!

• Haha