Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad when the most magical place you have been in Scotland is a Harrods pop up shop…..

Reactions: 2
Honestly think she needs help with a doctor or therapy or something shes clearly got body dysmorphia or something how can u be that tiny and think your fat

Reactions: 2
Why the fuck does she keep showing us how to make the same prawn stir fry like she’s some culinary genius? Everyone knows how to make a stir fry, you literally just chop the veg and throw it on a wok/pan, it’s fucking simple . But she’s posting it day in, day out thinking she’s some amazing chef. Does she really think people don’t know how to make it??

Reactions: 7
I think her full TikTok is aimed at Jay and I think that’s one of the reasons she both went to and left Manchester

Reactions: 1
Yeah led her on, slept together but didn’t want to pursue it in to anything more because he wants to fuck about. I hate how she always posts about not sleeping with people or being the kind of girl to have one nights stands etc total slut shaming

holly hen go and get your hole and enjoy yourself stop trying to convince everybody you’re over somebody that you’re clearly obsessed with

Reactions: 7
I think the fact she never wished him a happy birthday publicly this year
I noticed she never wished him a happy birthday publicly this year

I didn’t know she went with jay! he must be a wrong-en if he lives with that little troll Calum! They seem like players to me! She always said she doesn’t go for looks, I always thought they two were just pals, it would make sense with the sudden departure from manny! On a side note, how long is this room renovation taking!

If only the biggest stress in my life was getting my toenails painted for ‘pretty’ pictures

Reactions: 8
Why she posted about her dad and brother then posted herself like she’s better than them weird behaviour

Reactions: 3
Omg nah I can’t believe she’s put that in her stories

I don’t know what I was expecting but I think that’s bang out even the voice is more put on than normal

Reactions: 1