Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to ask what the hell happened to her since moving to manchester? Is she trying to get on Love Island or something? From the BBL to these weird velour tracksuits... i used to really love her style, she was always so glam!

Reactions: 13
Came here to ask what the hell happened to her since moving to manchester? Is she trying to get on Love Island or something? From the BBL to these weird velour tracksuits... i used to really love her style, she was always so glam!
I personally think she's really lost in herself, it's quite sad really

Reactions: 3
It’s the hanging around all the z list wannabes for me 🥴 she’s definitely trying to get on some reality show

Reactions: 4
It’s really sad. She’s got the BBL but admits that she’s still not happy and still has weight she wants to lose. She’s never going to be happy focusing on all these superficial things.

Reactions: 5
She asked for assumptions now she’s getting pissed off when people mentor Covid!!! Don’t do one of those silly things of you’re not going to like the answers doll!!!

She asked for assumptions now she’s getting pissed off when people mentor Covid!!! Don’t do one of those silly things of you’re not going to like the answers doll!!!
No but cos she's already had covid it's totally fine to flout the rules obv 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
Her stories about coronavirus have shocked me. Its one thing breaking the rules but to openly admit because she has had the virus she now doesnt care and is so selfish and self absorbed she's just going to flout the rules to look out for her own 'mental health' really says it all. To then back track and say she cares about people dying and struggling etc. - Well you've just stated you absolutely do not care at all. Horrible selfish girl with the worst personality

Reactions: 8
Her stories about coronavirus have shocked me. Its one thing breaking the rules but to openly admit because she has had the virus she now doesnt care and is so selfish and self absorbed she's just going to flout the rules to look out for her own 'mental health' really says it all. To then back track and say she cares about people dying and struggling etc. - Well you've just stated you absolutely do not care at all. Horrible selfish girl with the worst personality
I know it’s also strange since she was so proactive about adhering to the guidelines in the first lockdown..I know she said it’s affecting her mental health but isn’t that the same for a hell of a lot of other people at the moment 🙃 there’s seeing a friend then there’s constantly hanging with a group of different people, such a tit excuse lol

Reactions: 4
She literally lives with a friend as well? There are thousands of people living alone during in this pandemic! Such a bad excuse and really shows how thick she is. If you aren't going to follow the rules so be it but don't make up the worst excuses ever and expect people to feel sorry for you.. just be honest like she always says she is and admit what a selfish twit you are

She also went abroad twice, for new teeth and a BBL, but that was probably necessary for her mental health too 🥴🥴🥴 I don’t think anyone would deny you going out a walk with a friend if you’re struggling? It’s carrying on life as normal and plastering it all over Instagram that’s the issue..

Reactions: 3
She also went abroad twice, for new teeth and a BBL, but that was probably necessary for her mental health too 🥴🥴🥴 I don’t think anyone would deny you going out a walk with a friend if you’re struggling? It’s carrying on life as normal and plastering it all over Instagram that’s the issue..
yeah exactly she could use the mental health excuse when she drives across the border every other week and puts her mums life’s at risk but she literally lives with a pal so I’m pretty sure people have got a right to be pissed off that she’s practically having parties with pals 😂 she’s with a different group of folk every other day

Reactions: 2