hollyanddiego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Holly is the kind of person that will tell people she has autism before she introduces herself to people.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused by her, she used to come across as really mature and driven (i’m not saying she doesn’t work hard as a student nurse now, i’m sure she does). But there’s just been a major regression in how she acts in the past year or so? The baby voice, ‘cute’ faces, very co dependent on Diego. She’s only what 20/21? Doesn’t seem to go out much and when she does her friends are significantly older. She presents like she’s lost herself a bit, getting married so young, her persona before was heavily based on being in a long distance relationship, then young and married, now her content heavily focuses on her autism diagnosis. Her content is all or nothing in relation to those titles, I wonder if she will get older and regret acting like a mash up of a 12 year old and 50+ year old in her twenties.

What sort of visa is Diego on? Does anyone know if they’ll be affected by the spousal visa salary requirements being pushed up it 38k from 18.5k? I can’t imagine they make over 38k, she’s a student and he seems to do nothing lol

What sort of visa is Diego on? Does anyone know if they’ll be affected by the spousal visa salary requirements being pushed up it 38k from 18.5k? I can’t imagine they make over 38k, she’s a student and he seems to do nothing lol

Doubt it as he’s here already

I’m confused by her, she used to come across as really mature and driven (i’m not saying she doesn’t work hard as a student nurse now, i’m sure she does). But there’s just been a major regression in how she acts in the past year or so? The baby voice, ‘cute’ faces, very co dependent on Diego. She’s only what 20/21? Doesn’t seem to go out much and when she does her friends are significantly older. She presents like she’s lost herself a bit, getting married so young, her persona before was heavily based on being in a long distance relationship, then young and married, now her content heavily focuses on her autism diagnosis. Her content is all or nothing in relation to those titles, I wonder if she will get older and regret acting like a mash up of a 12 year old and 50+ year old in her twenties.
I was actually thinking the same exact thing - her mannerisms have become quite babyish? when before, she wasn’t really like that. but i don’t know if it’s her playing on it because that’s what’s driving her views up

Reactions: 6
Her face annoys me, don't know why but it's just an annoying face
---

Reactions: 6
---
Her face is extremely aggravating and she makes it worse with the ridiculous facial expressions she pulls. Her mouth full of metal doesn’t help either

Reactions: 5
I find her very child like, it’s a shame as she used to seem alright

Reactions: 2
She’s really let herself go. Dresses like a slob/child, hair is always in greasy unbrushed strings, basically has a mono brow. What actually happened