Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
How can she not so simple tasks as she gets overwhelmed but managed to fly all the way to Mexico to meet a random online

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Threefeathers

I feel as though she's regressed back to acting like a child as she's hoping to jump on the niche of autism...
I'm not doubting the autism but with every tik tok she acts more like a child.. which is strange as this wasn't how she acted before? It's like she's acting

Reactions: 15

Threefeathers

Yes I agree! I think he was sold the dream, and now he’s cooped up in some uni accommodation without a job and scraping to make content (his ‘dream’ job) whilst trying to impress his childlike wife. He’s a puppy dog and really loves her and she’s taking full advantage of that, she’s dragging him down in a major way.
I don't understand it at all.
I admired her being so young travelling to Mexico alone... learning Spanish...
However now she supposedly can't walk in Disney without being held back from running off.. can't hold a conversation? It's all very put on in my opinion

Reactions: 14

Threefeathers

I used to really route for this couple but I feel as though she's started to really play on the 'autistic' traits.
She always portrayed herself to be very clever, smart and confident...
Their relationship being solid... Showing the difficulties of getting the marriage, etc and I loved that she was open...and how they had so many plans.
However now her content seems to be all about how she's autistic...and very child like.
I feel sorry for Diego... as from someone looking in hes gone from having a girlfriend to a wife to a daughter the age of a toddler.
All seems very fake on her part.. he will get bored soon enough I'm sure

• Heart
Reactions: 13

user5609

Every single one of her tiktoks are stupid and pointless. How is not being able to blow your nose at 20 an EARLY sign of autism when she says she got diagnosed at 18? These two are in for a big reality check at some point and that’s if it’s not already starting to set in.

meganpeach

How this girl is going to cope being a NURSE is beyond me. She pisses me off. Needing Diego to muzzle your face like a puppy ‘to cope with things not going her way’.. what does she expect is going to happen when she’s a nurse? Absolute weirdo girl

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him... I genuinely do. Best thing he can do is to go back to Mexico
my partner is from Belgium originally and he moved to the UK for me but he has a career in finance plus I don't act like a baby 99% of the time like she does and my partner still gets very homesick and misses his family/the food over there. Let's also note it's very easy to travel back there than all the way to Mexico!! He must be very unfulfilled poor lad.

I can't imagine being from Mexico and moving all the way here and your wife acting like a 10 year old and eating freezer food or pizza takeaway every day lol must be shit

Reactions: 11

user5609

I’m glad I found the thread on these two ! They are quite cute and also normal in the sense that - holly wears affordable clothes & stitch pyjamas and they’re not constantly on holidays / having dinners out ; it’s refreshing to see compared to the other tiktok couples. But I also find them quite painful to watch sometimes😅 it gives me the ick when Diego acts clueless and then does a silly face or blushy smile; and i feel she sometimes talks to him like he’s a child. And don’t get me started on the dance videos ; but I feel that way about anyone🤣 Overall they’re harmless ; just a few irks I had to get off my chest 😂
I can’t stand them 😭 Holly comes across as so condescending, highly defensive and she’s very rude in her comments. Constantly reminding people of her long list of “ailments” and to me it seems she’s always trying to prove that she has autism/adhd by making video after video about it. I tried to get rid of them but they still show up on my feed. I definitely don’t think they’re as bad as other people on TikTok but they certainly irritate me no end!

Shhh__x

I actually quite like Diego I just think he's stuck in a rushed relationship with a needy child like person. She has the mind frame of a child preteen who on earth as an adult covers there bed in stitch teddies.

beefcake40

VIP Member
Not watched them for a while but went and had a look. I agree with what your saying, very much a puppet on a string for her.

Reactions: 10

user5609

I'd seen them before, but recently I'm seeing their videos everywhere and i find her SO jarring. I want to find them sweet, but I feel she's emotionally manipulative. I also think she's using her autism/adhd as a way of normalising their very unhealthy codependency and relationship. she's essentially stolen this boys youth because she didn't fit in. he's a wet wipe too though
Agree with you 100%. I feel a little sorry for Diego because he’s moved to a foreign country, I’m sure the language barrier is tough for him, she tries to make out like he has “boys” but I wouldn’t be surprised if he feels pretty isolated.

Tbh I can’t believe this situation has even happened in the first place? Like what were their families thinking allowing them to get married so young? I get supporting them with their relationship but it seems like it was rushed 😬 hope I’m wrong because although they’re irritating I wouldn’t like to see their marriage fail!

Just lastly I feel like they don’t really have a niche - I get their USP is the marriage and yeah it has shock factor because it’s out of the ordinary. That sex video they did recently was inappropriate and out of place. “We want to show that people with autism can have a healthy sex like” who tf ever said they can’t 🫠🫠🫠

pittertitter

In my opinion there’s something really off about their relationship/marriage but I can’t put my finger on what it is.
it’s the fact they’re married. It’s the whole situation. Everyone panders to Holly and the marriage is just part of that. She was literally a child - wasn’t she engaged at school? Her parents have facilitated it all I think because she had no friends/social life and they thought this could be the answer.
Diego wouldn’t have been the first teenage boy to have an online relationship, usually they fizzle out or end in a break up as is normal for young people, but now he’s stuck in middle England with a codependent wife

Bec3007

VIP Member
Thank god there’s a thread for these 2. They pop up on my FYP often and she does my head in. Sorry I’m just gonna say it, she uses autism as a way for her to act like a spoilt brat.

pittertitter

I used to really route for this couple but I feel as though she's started to really play on the 'autistic' traits.
She always portrayed herself to be very clever, smart and confident...
Their relationship being solid... Showing the difficulties of getting the marriage, etc and I loved that she was open...and how they had so many plans.
However now her content seems to be all about how she's autistic...and very child like.
I feel sorry for Diego... as from someone looking in hes gone from having a girlfriend to a wife to a daughter the age of a toddler.
All seems very fake on her part.. he will get bored soon enough I'm sure

Yes I agree! I think he was sold the dream, and now he’s cooped up in some uni accommodation without a job and scraping to make content (his ‘dream’ job) whilst trying to impress his childlike wife. He’s a puppy dog and really loves her and she’s taking full advantage of that, she’s dragging him down in a major way.