hollyanddiego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has to be reminded to drink then duck her life when she becomes a nurse and has to remember to look after numerous unwell kids at once 🥴
I'm not gonna stick up for her I'm not I'm autistic and I do well in my job i hit all my targets etc but I forget at times to meet my own needs (ie I'll mostly forget to eat something till I feel sick) or forget when I last had a shower I have to be prompted all the time I do get your point tho I'm not disagreeing I even feel she plays on it tbf

Reactions: 1
I'm not gonna stick up for her I'm not I'm autistic and I do well in my job i hit all my targets etc but I forget at times to meet my own needs (ie I'll mostly forget to eat something till I feel sick) or forget when I last had a shower I have to be prompted all the time I do get your point tho I'm not disagreeing I even feel she plays on it tbf
Same I get what you mean, I'm autistic too and I get everyone has there own different struggles and hurdles, but I just feel she plays on it so much some times for tiktok, that's my impression anyway. 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Same I get what you mean, I'm autistic too and I get everyone has there own different struggles and hurdles, but I just feel she plays on it so much some times for tiktok, that's my impression anyway. 🙃
Exactly this!! One of my biggest concerns is the fact she struggles to look after herself but is going to be left responsible for the lives of multiple children🫥

Reactions: 2
In the video she and Diego did for love don’t judge her voice is totally different. I reckon the baby voice is just for tiktok and she’s probably more capable generally than she makes out she is on TikTok.

It will be interesting though if she has to deal with teenagers who have seen her TikToks in her job, can’t imagine her having the gumption if they make fun of it.

Reactions: 1
Oh no I completely agree 😂

I do think she will make a great nurse, I think she should just give herself more credit than trying to come across as totally useless and feeble. I get it's hard having a diagnosis when you are older and if you have masked for so long, but idk.

In the video she and Diego did for love don’t judge her voice is totally different. I reckon the baby voice is just for tiktok and she’s probably more capable generally than she makes out she is on TikTok.

It will be interesting though if she has to deal with teenagers who have seen her TikToks in her job, can’t imagine her having the gumption if they make fun of it.
She would probably run off crying lol

In my opinion there’s something really off about their relationship/marriage but I can’t put my finger on what it is.

Reactions: 6
In my opinion there’s something really off about their relationship/marriage but I can’t put my finger on what it is.
it’s the fact they’re married. It’s the whole situation. Everyone panders to Holly and the marriage is just part of that. She was literally a child - wasn’t she engaged at school? Her parents have facilitated it all I think because she had no friends/social life and they thought this could be the answer.
Diego wouldn’t have been the first teenage boy to have an online relationship, usually they fizzle out or end in a break up as is normal for young people, but now he’s stuck in middle England with a codependent wife

Reactions: 9
They are so bizarre and she’s so bloody passive aggressive.

Reactions: 3
Poor Diego. He probably had no idea what he was getting himself into. She must be so different now compared to when they first began dating in every sense - personality, looks. I don’t think she was putting on the child voice back then either 😅. And above all else he’s trapped in LEICESTER

Reactions: 5
Poor Diego. He probably had no idea what he was getting himself into. She must be so different now compared to when they first began dating in every sense - personality, looks. I don’t think she was putting on the child voice back then either 😅. And above all else he’s trapped in LEICESTER
Oi 👀😂

• Haha
duck all effort going into decorating their new house, they haven't even bothered to line the dinosaur wallpaper up ffs