Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only works four mornings, surely their dad could have taken them to school

Reactions: 5
I suspect she has handed her notice in, or she is being pushed out of the job. itv can no longer hide the growing tide that's turning against these two. I bet by summer it will be announced she is going.

The big 'mum guilt' section in this article is trying to plant the seed that she made the choice to leave because of family. When it's much more likely that she needs to get away from Phil without the speculation that's she leaving because of fear her career is going down with him...

Reactions: 12
I suspect she has handed her notice in, or she is being pushed out of the job. itv can no longer hide the growing tide that's turning against these two. I bet by summer it will be announced she is going.

The big 'mum guilt' section in this article is trying to plant the seed that she made the choice to leave because of family. When it's much more likely that she needs to get away from Phil without the speculation that's she leaving because of fear her career is going down with him...
I’m guessing that they both may be gone by summer; though I’m unsure who ITV would get to replace them? My first thought was the Humes, but obviously Rochelle is having another baby so that doesn’t look likely

Reactions: 3
I'm not keen on Rochelle. Ruth and Eamon! Or bring back Richard and Judy!

Reactions: 13
Personally I think this morning has has its day! ITV really need to think about shaking up the whole of its daytime, it’s become drab and boring.
I would like to see these 2 go though, they are not even funny anymore and Holly just loves herself and thinks she is better than she really is! I think the whole celebrity juice resignation was the start of her stepping away from ITV, not sure how her hubby fits into all though as she seems to have a career off the back of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Viewing figures are crap, ITV in general is dying a death. Whoever replaces them will be in because they are cheap, and the segment presenters will be used for the same reason. So expect to see more and more ITV2 reality goons and a lower quality show month after month.
It’s alright for the BBC being licence funded, ITV is stuffed with their falling ad revenues

Reactions: 8

I reckon she will say she’s leaving because of missing out on time with her kids. I do often see her on shows all the time and wonder when she actually sees them and spends time with them. I know we all have to make a living but she’s been everywhere just lately.

I also wonder if she leaves TM will she still do DOI with Phil?

Reactions: 4

I recon you might be onto something there.

Reactions: 3

I think you could be onto something here. She will say something like having been at home with the children so much more recently I realise what I miss out on and they are growing up so quickly. I think she’s seen the light regarding Schofield and wants out. I think his days are numbered and she doesn’t want that association.

I think you could be onto something here. She will say something like having been at home with the children so much more recently I realise what I miss out on and they are growing up so quickly. I think she’s seen the light regarding Schofield and wants out. I think his days are numbered and she doesn’t want that association.
Must to add from my previous comment, if the rumours are true about her marriage she might need to be finding work elsewhere as he is her biggest champion making roles just for her.

Last edited:
Some of the stuff that ITV and particularly ‘This Morning’ has played part to in recent years has outright disgusted me.

I’m thinking of things like giving a platform to the P*d* dad to get his daughter back from social services only for him to later go on to murder her, desperately trying to help revive Barrymore’s career even though he still has many questions to answer to and no justice has been served for Stuart Lubbock and his family, not to mention there is no public desire for his crappy comeback!

Then there is the countless kids they have wheeled out on to the sofa and outright promoted having or beginning sex changes when they are still very much underage children.

To top it all off these two saps playing fake innocent sickly sweet personas at the forefront of it all, in the midst of some kind of absolute coverup to save Phillips skin.

It feels like some changes are coming only probably because they have to adapt as the world is rapidly changing around them but if it splits these two up and gets them off our tellys then hallelujah, at last!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She only works four mornings, surely their dad could have taken them to school
My kids ADORE their Daddy, but sometimes it just has to be Mum! Today, my two wouldn't have gone back as happily without me by their side (and only one parent is allowed to take them back, here, anyway).

I truly don't want to defend her, she's a fool and uses those children, but she's still their Mum. Maybe today was just an innocent case of doing the right thing by them 🤷The Nike foot photo could have gone amiss though 🙄🙄🙄

Funnily enough, she made a huge hoo-ha about missing the other child's first day back (private school), when she could have taken a day off then. I guess she felt that bad she HAD to take the day off for the other two returning.

But she's still an utter vapid twonk.

Have to say Davina wasn’t her usual chirpy self this morning? when she’s been on with other presenters she’s been her usual loud annoying over confident self.

She was very self aware and controlled around Phil 👀

Reactions: 12
Have to say Davina wasn’t her usual chirpy self this morning? when she’s been on with other presenters she’s been her usual loud annoying over confident self.

She was very self aware and controlled around Phil 👀
Definitely! For one so confident and having done it many times before, she came across nervous if anything. The awkward "have we presented together before" conversation just sounded stilted and like they were filling time...which would make sense if Davina had literally had to step in at the very last minute.

Surely Willoughface didn't decide that very morning to not go in?!

Definitely! For one so confident and having done it many times before, she came across nervous if anything. The awkward "have we presented together before" conversation just sounded stilted and like they were filling time...which would make sense if Davina had literally had to step in at the very last minute.

Surely Willoughface didn't decide that very morning to not go in?!
That’s what i am thinking, there was an air of it being very last minute which reminded me of Phil and his last minute panic hijacking of Eamonn and Ruth’s Friday slot.

Holly even left her kids and made it in on her actual day off for that one too!

Reactions: 10
Will she be in today, is she taking the kids to school, is she on a bender? The suspense is killing me 🤣🤣

• Haha

I’m thinking of things like giving a platform to the P*d* dad to get his daughter back from social services only for him to later go on to murder her, desperately trying to help revive Barrymore’s career even though he still has many questions to answer to and no justice has been served for Stuart Lubbock and his family, not to mention there is no public desire for his crappy comeback!
Sorry, can I ask what this is about? I don't remember ever hearing about this, it sounds awful?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.