Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shame 😊 and why does he always look constipated in every pic I've seen of him 🤢
Best not ask. :rolleyes: Looks well dodgy to me ... but being a TV / Movie / Music producer does tend to attract a certain 'type' of man (and they mostly are men).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps this will mean she’ll need to take a ‘mental health’ break from This Morning - for reasons which are conveniently nothing to do with Schofield or queuing.
Hopefully the penny will drop that no one wants to watch the utter drivel his production company produces.

Reactions: 4
PASS THE SICK BAG #1
That astrologer guy in the pink jacket and weird specs sucking up to Holly on TM
Holly : Everyone will want to know their horoscopes now won't they?
Guy : You are SO spot on Holly
duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest on Holly.

Holly Willoughby shares moving tribute to Dame Angela Lansbury who she credits for starting her 'love affair'
The This Morning host took to Instagram after the news of Dame Angela's death on Tuesday evening

manchestereveningnews-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/holly-willoughby-shares-moving-tribute-25239426.amp?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16655702067979&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.manchestereveningnews.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fshowbiz-news%2Fholly-willoughby-shares-moving-tribute-2523942[/URL]

Article about ant and dec pulling out of presenting jobs and of course the most liked comment is..

1665575905956.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember when she introduced her dog on This Morning and she was like the first person to ever own a dog 🙄 Is it just me that thought she was extra because she named her dog Bailey and gave it a blue collar when it’s a girl?? All dogs called Bailey I know are boys. Just think she’s trying to be a bit controversial 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember when she introduced her dog on This Morning and she was like the first person to ever own a dog 🙄 Is it just me that thought she was extra because she named her dog Bailey and gave it a blue collar when it’s a girl?? All dogs called Bailey I know are boys. Just think she’s trying to be a bit controversial 😂
Well, my cousins called their little cocker spaniel girl Bailey and I thought it was odd at the time. Still, she's a cutie. 10 years old now and has cataracts but eyelashes to die for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to know a girl called Bailey

*human girl, not a dog

Reactions: 1
Watched a bit of This Morning. My god. Her cheeks are worse than I remember! She really does resemble a chipmunk. She’s completely out of her depth, they’re discussing the discovery of Richard III…..

• Haha
Watched a bit of This Morning. My god. Her cheeks are worse than I remember! She really does resemble a chipmunk. She’s completely out of her depth, they’re discussing the discovery of Richard III…..
She probably thinks it's a pub in London 🤣

• Haha
There seems to be people on Twitter who thinks Holly had a boob job as well. What do you think?

Reactions: 2
I was chatting to my hairdresser whose friend was an ex-runner on TM show and she said that her friend told her about Phil’s behaviour behind the scenes (he’s an awful man) and Holly is super fake and thinks she’s above everyone. Not liked very much apparently. I think these two have become quite diva-ish and it’s come back to bite them. They thought they were untouchable - they aren’t. They don’t like the public’s backlash. Time to replace them with new presenters.

Reactions: 24
Just caught the end of TM today- looks like they've ditched the pay your energy bills bit on the cash wheel thing. Found it quite funny that no one picked up the phone today 🤣🤣 no viewers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was chatting to my hairdresser whose friend was an ex-runner on TM show and she said that her friend told her about Phil’s behaviour behind the scenes (he’s an awful man) and Holly is super fake and thinks she’s above everyone. Not liked very much apparently. I think these two have become quite diva-ish and it’s come back to bite them. They thought they were untouchable - they aren’t. They don’t like the public’s backlash. Time to replace them with new presenters.
They should keep in mind what happened with Our Cilla when, the story goes, a runner she was vile to later became a high up ITV executive.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.