Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that article of her sitting on the bench I wondered if she would fire up a Benson & Hedges when the camera stopped rolling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to see Holly beside Philth as he's dragged into court and found guilty of some heinous crime. Her career in tatters. Am I bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just switched ITV on to be greeted by the 4 arseholes of the apocalypse........
Schofield
Willoughby
Brandreth
and that prize wally...cant remember his name used to have a talk show 🤔

MATTHEW WRIGHT (the bellend)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just switched ITV on to be greeted by the 4 arseholes of the apocalypse........
Schofield
Willoughby
Brandreth
and that prize wally...cant remember his name used to have a talk show 🤔

MATTHEW WRIGHT (the bellend)
Complete crap.

Reactions: 8
What's the betting sometime next year...
"I'm stepping down fromThis Morning to concentrate on Wylde Moon" 🙄

Reactions: 12
What's the betting sometime next year...
"I'm stepping down fromThis Morning to concentrate on Wylde Moon" 🙄
Ah yes ....I'm leaving This Morning soon to concentrate on flogging cheap jewellery and candles for exorbitant prices to gullible wannabes
🙄🤑

Reactions: 9
Holly's turn now although they have not added much.
"People think they've got me figured out?". What a bunch of self-absorbed bollocks. No one wants to figure you out love, get over yourself. My god, the narcissism of these people never fails to astound me. I mean, as far as it goes I tend to judge a person by their actions and who they consider to be friends, so on that account, if I had to 'figure her out' I figure she was a vacuous and concieted middle-aged bint who can just about read an autocue on telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
M&S has been busy with pr events for all their Christmas food. Wouldn't have holly usually posted attending the events like the other people who have brand deals with them?

--

😴 We know you'll win it again, and do the same act again
Screenshot_20221011_191539.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Funny that the NTAs are taking place on a Thursday.

If TM win then it'll be a shame Holly and Phil won't celebrate on Friday cause it's there day off.

But who knows, they were "working" on a Friday when they visited Westminster Hall.

Maybe they will be working in the early hours of Friday, and record an exclusive insight into the NTA after party and backstage goings-on. No queue to jump because they are VIP. And Holly can even say they are doing this for people who couldn't go.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.