Holly Willoughby #4 This Mourning's Poundland Paltrow - queue do you think you are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went off perma tanned Holly when she claimed she never wore fake tan, sunbathed or had Botox and that she bleached her own hair with a box dye. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'd have more respect had the pair of them (yes, looking at you, too, Mr. Schofield) just fronted up and said words to the effect of,

'We're aware of and humbled by the negative feedback our presence at Westminster Hall has received. We're really sorry that we did take advantage of the circumstances and want to assure people that we've listened and taken on board what has been said. In future, we will think very carefully about our responsibilities in the entertainment industry and act more appropriately.'

Easy.
Owning the situation, rather than implying it wasn't what it was or suggesting 'We wos made to do it!'.
But not so for narcissists.

Reactions: 73
Holly has clearly had a face full of fillers and Botox. Perhaps this was the reason for the mask when she skipped the queue!

edited for typo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I'd have more respect had the pair of them (yes, looking at you, too, Mr. Schofield) just fronted up and said words to the effect of,

'We're aware of and humbled by the negative feedback our presence at Westminster Hall has received. We're really sorry that we did take advantage of the circumstances and want to assure people that we've listened and taken on board what has been said. In future, we will think very carefully about our responsibilities in the entertainment industry and act more appropriately.'

Easy.
Owning the situation, rather than implying it wasn't what it was or suggesting 'We wos made to do it!'.
But not so for narcissists.
They'd have definitely been better off accepting some responsibility rather than doubling down and effectively telling people they're wrong and don't understand.

Zero humility is just going to annoy people even more.

Reactions: 22
yip! they are making it worse! everyone can see through the crap that's getting spouted! today's show deffo an attempt at damage limitation and failing miserably! Clodagh and her husband brought on today to discuss the Queen now we've got the woman who had something to do with the jubilee and Paddington that Giles happen to know, I wonder when they got the calls to appear on todays show, I bet it was after Philph and Hollyfilla got called out for being queue jumpers
Hollyfilla ! you genius 🥰 that has got yo be in a thread title… everyone get composing … hollyfilla… i’m 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They would have been better off saying nothing at all. Their "sorry not sorry" statement has only made matters worse by implying that the general public don't understand or are stupid.

Are they hoping this will just go away?

Not so "brave" now are you Phil?

Reactions: 22
Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Daily mail are saying Hollyfilla may queue, sorry I mean quit. Quit this morning. Jumping before she’s pushed more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holly looks like she has wanted out for some time. I think this might be the straw that breaks Pip's back.

Reactions: 14
"fears that Holly will quit" from whom exactly?

Neither will want to quit anytime soon and be linked with the queue jumping. They'll both want to carry on and draw some distance between it.

Who does she have brand deals with? Wouldn't be surprised if she's dropped quicker than mod.

EH comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"fears that Holly will quit" from whom exactly?

Neither will want to quit anytime soon and be linked with the queue jumping. They'll both want to carry on and draw some distance between it.

Who does she have brand deals with? Wouldn't be surprised if she's dropped quicker than mod.

EH comments
View attachment 1592325
😂 What is the saying about revenge being served cold .

‘ Distraught Holly in crisis talks with ITV’. Yes, Holly is stamping her feet and screaming to the powers that be to make it go away. You’ve been rumbled love.
I noticed that the half arsed ITV Instagram statement had been removed earlier. Someone needs to remind them that honesty is the best policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They absolutely queue jumped and I have written a strongly worded email to ITV/This morning. Permatanned fake! I have gone off her completely.

Reactions: 17

She wouldn't be miss. Take that creepy young boy loving Schofe with her too. This Morning was better without them over the summer. They aren't journalists like Susanna Reid is who would have had more reason to queue jump and didn't. They are TV presenters who are never on site at big events.

Reactions: 26
The mail must have updated their headline half a dozen times to throw shade at them and their apology. Not giving them a link but worth sharing what the latest headline is.

Screenshot_20220920_145200.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.