Holly Willoughby #4 This Mourning's Poundland Paltrow - queue do you think you are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly and Phillip returned from their very long hollibobs to a lukewarm reception as the stand- ins for the summer had been exceptionally good and many were calling for them to be featured more and H and P less.
Things were just settling down when they both made a terrible faux pas and apparently jumped the queue to view our Queen lying in state leaving many others who had been waiting for 20 or more hours standing in the cold. Time will tell. Speculation is rife about whether they will be reprimanded or even admit to this.
It has been said that they were making a documentary ? and just happened to be standing in the queue? Time will tell as always.
From Mrs Moon.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if they'll say anything at all, tomorrow, or will try to bluff it out. Will be watching Jeremy Vine (oh yes, I know) on t'other side. Never, ever watch TM when those two are on but it's going to be hard to resist the urge. Like I said before somewhere, I think I'll just come here! Surely they must know by now, though, that their stars are on the wane?

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or did they look extremely awkward walking past everyone...they knew they had fucked up then and there! Goodnight to everyone except phil, holly and prince Andrew.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder if they'll say anything at all, tomorrow, or will try to bluff it out. Will be watching Jeremy Vine (oh yes, I know) on t'other side. Never, ever watch TM when those two are on but it's going to be hard to resist the urge. Like I said before somewhere, I think I'll just come here! Surely they must know by now, though, that their stars are on the wane?
I won’t give them the viewing numbers lol. I’ll wait till it’s on YouTube

Reactions: 14
Well done Mark. Can't say that I like James Whale ... but as he's calling Philth out, I'll let it slide.

Express (17thSept)

The Chase star Mark Labbett has seemingly found the funny side to a meme which showed Phillip's WeBuyAnyCar.com advert turned into WeSkipAnyQueue.com.

After Mark retweeted the meme, many of his 158,000 followers flocked to his post to share their thoughts.

Express (19thSept)

Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby have been heavily criticised for not queuing with the public to pay their respects to the Queen in Westminster Hall. Stars such as David Beckham, Tilda Swinton and Susanna Reid have waited for hours in line to view the Queen's coffin over the past few days. TalkTV host James Whale branded Phillip "filthy" and "disgusting" for not waiting in line.

Their "queue jumping" caused an uproar on social media, and TalkTV host James weighed in on the controversy during an interview with presenter Lizzie Cundy on Friday.

He began: "What are your views on that filthy disgusting person, Phillip Schofield?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where did Huw Edwards and Eammon Holmes comment?
Eamonn commented again today. They were discussing how many people had come to see the Queen. When he was advised what the numbers were he said "does that number include Phil and Holly?".......🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I saw a clip of Eamonn on Twitter where his cohost said something like we will be talking to people who queued up and he said “who Holly and Phil?” or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well they are back this morning, I did wonder if they would be replaced. Be interested to hear their excuses.
Seeing Holly's outfit reminds me of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz 🤭

Reactions: 7
The long hair & face filler do her no favours ... she looks like Miss Piggy. Thought she looked much better before “improvements”!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.