Holly Willoughby #4 This Mourning's Poundland Paltrow - queue do you think you are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never wears pants ever, he’s really open about it and now it’s all i notice about him when he’s dancing on Instagram and it’s flopping about all over the shop.
Right that does it - pantless Dermot is off my Christmas list 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I switched on for 1 minute when Charlotte Church was on yesterday. Holly really doesn't look happy. Everything just seemed a bit heavy and forced....their interaction is nowhere near the same as it was before.
He needs to go. How many more people will have to leave because of him. Fern, Eamonn and Ruth and Rylan. In effect Amanda Holden too and possibly now Holly.... and there could be many of the crew that we don't hear about that have also left because of him 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.